Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pastor Charged With Raping His 14yr Daughter Over 6yrs After Death Of Her Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Charged With Raping His 14yr Daughter Over 6yrs After Death Of Her Mother (498 Views)

Pastor Charged With Terrorism After 400 Followers Starved To Death To Meet Jesus / American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Charged With Raping His 14yr Daughter Over 6yrs After Death Of Her Mother by GistersNG: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
The pastor of a New York City baptist church has been charged with the sexual abuse and rape of his own young daughter over six years.

The abuse is alleged to have been taking place on the church's grounds since 2012, shortly after the victim's mother died. 'He should rot in hell,' said the victim's grandmother, Josephine Maples. 'How can a father do this?' Myia Maples, the victim's sister-in-law, says the victim confided in her about the abuse last week, blurting it out in a moment of emotion.

The victim's twin brother says he was present at the church when the assaults were taking place, but had no idea what was going on. 'He would make me play on the drums, and when it was happening, I wouldn't be nowhere around,' he said in an interview with NBC New York. 'I feel like, in the moment, I let my sister down.' .

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nyc-baptist-pastor-charged-with-raping-his-14-year-old-daughter-over-6-ear-old-following-the-death-of-her-mother

Re: Pastor Charged With Raping His 14yr Daughter Over 6yrs After Death Of Her Mother by lalanice(f): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
I just hate men that can't do without sex, as if they will die angry
Re: Pastor Charged With Raping His 14yr Daughter Over 6yrs After Death Of Her Mother by 10mobile: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Oh Nairaland! What have I not heard in thee? Oh Lord, in your mercy, let this end up being fake news.
Re: Pastor Charged With Raping His 14yr Daughter Over 6yrs After Death Of Her Mother by GistersNG: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Philippines For Threatening To Leak Lady’s Nude / Woman Batters 7-year-old Son With Iron Pipe For Breaking Food Flask / Police Officer Shot Dead While Chasing Armed Robbers In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.