Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Difference Between The Canada Federal & Provincial Immigration Programs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Difference Between The Canada Federal & Provincial Immigration Programs (422 Views)

The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Difference Between The Canada Federal & Provincial Immigration Programs by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hello All,

I'd like to know if there are any differences between the Canadian Federal Immigration program and the Provincial Program. I'd like to know if the procedures are different, the Minimum balance to show for proof of funds, etc.

Also, if there are/is any other thread(s) with details for the Provincial programs, i'd really appreciate a link be shared.

Many thanks.
Re: Difference Between The Canada Federal & Provincial Immigration Programs by justwise(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2018

(1)

Del / 20 Best Places To Visit In Naples Italy / How Much Is Ibadan To Kaduna By Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.