Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Anybody Coming To Nigeria From The US? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anybody Coming To Nigeria From The US? (434 Views)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Coming To Nigeria From The US? by sammyironside: 3:01am On Mar 13, 2019
Good morning everyone, please is there anybody that will be coming to Nigeria from the U.S soon? I am trying to buy some items from amazon but the shipping cost is outrageous. I am a bodybuilder/ fitness trainer, my items are just some few books on fitness and bodybuilding also straps for my wrist, kneel, waist and an American football ball. Everything is not more than 1.5 kg and the cost is $150 I was hoping the shipment will be about $50 but its $123 to ship to Nigeria plus I will still pay 5% to customs as duty when they arrive. Please I will be very grateful if there is anyone coming home that can help me bring this items or if you can direct me to someone coming home. Awaiting your kind response.
Re: Anybody Coming To Nigeria From The US? by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 13, 2019
sammyironside:
Good morning everyone, please is there anybody that will be coming to Nigeria from the U.S soon? I am trying to buy some items from amazon but the shipping cost is outrageous. I am a bodybuilder/ fitness trainer, my items are just some few books on fitness and bodybuilding also straps for my wrist, kneel, waist and an American football ball. Everything is not more than 1.5 kg and the cost is $150 I was hoping the shipment will be about $50 but its $123 to ship to Nigeria plus I will still pay 5% to customs as duty when they arrive. Please I will be very grateful if there is anyone coming home that can help me bring this items or if you can direct me to someone coming home. Awaiting your kind response.

whatapps me +971568653164

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On South Korea / Geniue Info About Bulgaria And Dubai I Want To Travel There / Biometric Boarding: No Need For Passports As Heathrow Goes Hiā€‘tech International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.