Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate (27028 Views)

Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam / Ahmed Rufai: Buhari Extends Tenure Of NIA DG Who Failed Exam 3 Times - Gazette / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by ajl: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Even sowore knows a particular region is politically useless . He dare not pick a running mate from that region .
I will not mention that region

Be objective when you make comment. It's not a question of one region being useless but it comes down to numbers and political calculation. A lot more northerners vote than southeasterners.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by ajl: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chibuzor11:
We Igbos are solidly behind whoever is for the greater Good for our beloved nation, Nigeria.
Sai... smiley

Nice talk. That's what we should care about. I know deep down that Sowore would have prefer a VP from another part of Nigeria just as I do, but it's not politically wise to do now because the north has the numbers and the masses in the north are really not politically sophisticated because of level of illiteracy and poverty that their elites are using to.suppress their destined growth and future.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by ajl: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
The man who will treat him of his marijuana madness

You are the one who.has mental problem. Pack of ignorant people. Rather than allow the over N1 trillion worth of marijuana burned every year by the NDLEA to be diverted for export to medical uses and revenue generation for states like Ekiti, you and your analogue brainless PDP & APC politicians are willing to continue the old ways, while the rest of the world move ahead. After Sowore's plan on medical marijuana, South Africa and Ghana has announced their own plans on marijuana. Canada recently reported a deficit in medical marijuana supply. That's an opportunity their waiting to be captured. How long will states go hand in mouth every month to beg for handouts from Abuja.

Newstory published today on Canada medical marijuana supply deficit: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/canadas-pot-party-big-demand-short-supply-and-stamps-with-no-glue-2018-10-20

An AAC led government would tap into this multi-billion dollars industry so that's states like Ekiti and others that's has marijuana can earn foreign revenue from it's export. It's when all states in Nigeria are able to generate revenue on their own without running to Abuja that the country can implement true resource control.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Niceman4u(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
IamJames:

Common sense should have told you that Sowore being a Southerner is supposed to pick a Northerners as running mate to be able to get some votes. But how else can I help when you have indomie for a b...n angry

u dd not need to reply that useless post by dat untelligentt fellow.
Where has Southerner picked s fellow southerner as runing-mate?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
So ilaje community in ondo is not part of Niger delta??..atikulated ipob illiterate radio biafuro is your only source of information.

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by jamjo: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Emmaskill:
So, dis guy still dey deceive himself. sombdy shld tell dis nigga dat Nigeria politics is between PDP ad APC.. any other political party is a house fellowship.

The mentality of the oppressed. To continue doing the same thing over and expecting a different outcome can never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
So ilaje community in ondo is not part of Niger delta??..atikulated ipob illiterate radio biafuro is your only source of information.

You are chatting with an information technologist bro, an historian by Bsc
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by ilevic(m): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
depezee:
I wonder if this man can pull up to 1000 votes?

Mine Will Surely Be One Of The 1000. I Will Rather Vote For Him Than Vote For An Articulated Corruption Or Lifelessness

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by IbrahimDamola: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Benekruku:

Atiku shot himself in the leg with that move

He forgot they got no political affiliation

Benerudeen the chief adviser of PDP (a party he hates).The SE VP still dey pain you abi?
Take heart my dear yoruba muslim brother but more pains to your dumbohari skull. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by STJAM(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
BlastAfonja:
Sowore will never win, he should join Atiku Obi and send Buhari out of office or go and sit down.

Useless and hopeless individual like you. You have been brain wash. Are this one youth at all??

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

You are chatting with an information technologist bro, an historian by Bsc
And u don't know that illaje in ondo is part of Niger delta and they have oil as well.
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by bercu: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Even sowore knows a particular region is politically useless . He dare not pick a running mate from that region .
sowore is a southerner and aught to pick a running mate from the north thats how its don
childeren everywhere in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, which one of the is he from Because that’s the six states that completes my region
Ondo is part of Niger delta as well and them get oil too.
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
charliboy654:

Ondo is part of Niger delta as well and them get oil too.

Ondo na West they have oil doesn’t make them to belong. Gani Adams na Niger delta man abi?? Abi olu falae, abi gani fawehinmi, abi Mimiko na Niger delta, oga they are yoruba speaking state with some riverine communities

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Allee90:
Why MUST we Southerners can't do without these parasitic illiterates? This unnecessary recognition to those Almajiris must stop or else we just have to accept their myopic thinking of being second class to them. Sowore you are a big disappointment on this. Any combination short of Yoruba/Igbo is dead on arrival

Don't be silly. Read the man's qualifications and then display your own here and let us see if you match up to him.

Insulting Northerners just because of what you read here is unbecoming of you.

Sowore has done well.

This here is a winning team for Nigeria.

If Nigerians are serious about rapid development, then here's the team to go with.

Buhari has nothing to offer. His first term is a big waste. There nothing new he will bring in his second term.

Atiku is a thief. He will never change.

Sowore has picked a good vice. It is left for Nigerians to put on their thinking cap and vote for them.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by sogodihno: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

But you feed from our oyel and my brothers business acumen.. if truly they useless, let us Niger delta and Biafra go, tell them, so we can be useful to ourselves

My bro. No one is holding u down. tell your senators to start demanding for Biafra at National assembly.
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Baroba(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sowore, Fela and Moghalu have two chances slim and none, Slim ain't even in town .This election is strictly a PDP versus APC affair..
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by DONFASZY(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
i wish Nigerians can give him dis opportunity to take Nigeria from our fore fathers and ancestors

will apc or pdp allow dis...

can help afford the form cost

Nigeria neeed a youth President
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Awoo88: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
This guy is working for buhari. I am sure he can not win even his polling unit
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by nextstep(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

What are you talking? In this election, there is strong federal character in the tickets:

PMB + Osinbajo (NC + SW)
Atiku + Obi (NE + SE)
Sowore + Rufai (SW + NC)

Anybody with sense will see that you need a North ticket (for either #1 or vice) to carry this election, and it's reflected in all elections since 1999 (and 1979). Even military regimes had this sort of balance too: there's always one northerner (Gowon+Akinwale Wey, Murtala+Obasanjo, Buhari+Idiagbon, IBB+Aikhomu). Abiola+Kingibe was the winning ticket in 1993, and we could see a similar response in this 2019.

This is probably the best counter that Sowore can make... at least the NC has a reason to vote for him, given they're not entirely impressed with PMB. Middle-belt, SS, (and to some extent NW) are not represented, but that's another story.
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Ondo na West they have oil doesn’t make them to belong. Gani Adams na Niger delta man abi?? Abi olu falae, abi gani fawehinmi, abi Mimiko na Niger delta, oga they are yoruba speaking state with some riverine communities
And u think u are the only person that knows how to google, oga go n check Wikipedia since u know how to browse instead of one stupid blog. U come here dey post blog picture for me, u think u are talking to a small child?
Ondo is very much past of Niger delta, in fact the illaje's and itsekiri dialect is almost the same.
The picture below is directly from Wikipedia.

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
charliboy654:

And u think u are the only person that knows how to google, oga go n check Wikipedia since u know how to browse instead of one stupid blog. U come here dey post blog picture for me, u think u are talking to a small child?
Ondo is very much past of Niger delta, in fact the illaje's and itsekiri dialect is almost the same.
The picture below is directly from Wikipedia.

Considered, did you read that part.....
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by gare(f): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2018
Benekruku:

Atiku shot himself in the leg with that move

He forgot they got no political affiliation

Who told you that, this issues are way pass your grade, dont get involved because you will not understand what is happening, so go back to bed, dont disturb yourselves again on this issue
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Benekruku(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
gare:

Who told you that, this issues are way pass your grade, dont get involved because you will not understand what is happening, so go back to bed, dont disturb yourselves again on this issue

That is the card the North will play

Get it right... It takes the East to power in any eventuality

Northerners are the smartest politically, they won't fall for that bait

Anti East is the play come 2019
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by BlastAfonja: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
STJAM:

Useless and hopeless individual like you. You have been brain wash. Are this one youth at all??
C'mon Shut up bitch! tell that Sowore of yours and his supporters to support Atiku lets send Buhari back to Daura so that life can be easier for ordinary Nigerians otherwise he is just a mole sent bu wicked APC to split Atiku's vote cos from all indications he cant win..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts / Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.