Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate (27027 Views)

Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam / Ahmed Rufai: Buhari Extends Tenure Of NIA DG Who Failed Exam 3 Times - Gazette / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

What should I say now,when I know that the only thing you deserve is brain evaluation
Are you educated at all? I doubt it
Pls think before you talk and try to make sure your brain is functioning well that is if you have one
After saying the most stupid thing anyone could ever say and people correcting you, the only thing your senseless bigot could do is to start tagging the mods
If dey are to ban anyone here it should be you because you just brought in ethnic ish
Get well soon Hun
Quick recovery as well
Lmao !
Why don’t you also try to “correct” me too like they did .
Clown !
You go around insulting people and you call it correction.
If dem born you well . Insult me in any way . I won’t even say any bullshit to you .
I trust the moderators to do the needful.
I should have just reported all those trash . But it might take longer before the moderators do the needful.
Say trash to me and I will continue to mention them to do the needful cheesy
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

This Afonja stop being a nuisance on this forum
Behave !
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Go to Google and do your research about him I don't have time for atikulated osu slaves

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Ebuka6841(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
I see u as sb that hv no future
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Lordofthewest(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
So ilaje community in ondo is not part of Niger delta??..atikulated ipob illiterate radio biafuro is your only source of information.
tegrianonigltd:

Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, which one of the is he from Because that’s the six states that completes my region
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
nigerfine:
oga you no understand the guy English òooòoo.he made Niger delta separate from biafra
the mouth wet you shut him you better open it again.
Shut up!
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by KOLLYPROF(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sowore and Rufai
OK noted
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by mushystuff: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Even sowore knows a particular region is politically useless . He dare not pick a running mate from that region .
I will not mention that region

A region in the North? Can't be anywhere from the South cos Sowore is a Southerner...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by ayoyonet(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Benekruku:

Atiku shot himself in the leg with that move

He forgot they got no political affiliation

Even atiku did not know kanu go just decided to come out of hiding at this crucial time
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Far better than Buhari and Osinbajo

Far better than Atiku and Obi too.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by ifymadu: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

But you feed from our oyel and my brothers business acumen.. if truly they useless, let us Niger delta and Biafra go, tell them, so we can be useful to ourselves
Who is even going to vote for the useless full. Take worthless, dirty, rituals, double standard afonjas out of Nigeria and it will be a better place

1 Like

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

But you feed from our oyel and my brothers business acumen.. if truly they useless, let us Niger delta and Biafra go, tell them, so we can be useful to ourselves

Wic of ur brodas,u got oil but cant develop it on ur own.
No be dem yorubas develop ya region.
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Lordofthewest(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
There's something about them that attracts badluck..Atiku is a gonner
Olohunjedalo:
Even sowore knows a particular region is politically useless . He dare not pick a running mate from that region .

1 Like

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by earnvest: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Thank God he picked someone from a region with political importance.....legooooo #Sowore2019

Bro, the AAC doesn't play this ethnic game you're engaging in. No region is less important politically than the others. You could've just stopped at "Thank God".
Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by bjdon: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
AtikuDeman:
This man wan just finish em money. This is a practical example of effort in futility

He should join AtikulatedObi train before it gets filled up
Why should he join them? Thus why the country continues to not make progress when it is ruled by the s%ame old people.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by firstone(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good for both of them

Mean while
I sell any type of medicines

Orthopaedic

Gynecology

Dietetic

Gastroenterology

Cardiology

Physiotherapy

And many more
What'App me on this number
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Adelaide2: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

The type of brain that you have can only be found among people from your part of the country. Without mincing words, I guess you are AFONJA and that you directed your jejune swipe at Igbos. Well, let me help you some: Sowore, being a southerner, cannot for the life of him pick an Igbo, also a southerner, to be his VP. How would you know the political implication of him doing so when you have amala for brain?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by deolu2000(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigeria doesn't seem ready to take it back yet but I just hope we shall do the right thing at the polls come Feb. 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by princetom1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
This is just a familiarisation process for him and a chance to travel all over Nigeria. I see him as a big contender in about 20 years or so.

Sorry, not 20 years, by 20 years, he will have reached almost 70 and retired... The time to make real change in Nigeria is now and not in the future

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by abbeyty(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Where is Dr Rafiu?
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by STJAM(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Kingstanding:
. You see him as a big contender in about 20 year or so? Then why saying youths are the future leaders? How old is Austria president? He became the president at the age of 32 year and France president at the age of 37. If Sowore is not matured enough I don't know when youth will be president of this country. We have a long way to go in this country.

Don't BLAME the those who comment negatively against SOWORE, they are suffering from mentally disorder. The buhari, tinubu and atiku N5000 voter buying on election day has key and permanent into their brain.

Useless and certain of youths in this our generation.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by STJAM(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Kingstanding:
. You see him as a big contender in about 20 year or so? Then why saying youths are the future leaders? How old is Austria president? He became the president at the age of 32 year and France president at the age of 37. If Sowore is not matured enough I don't know when youth will be president of this country. We have a long way to go in this country.

Don't BLAME those useless and hopeless youths who comment negatively against SOWORE, they are suffering from mentally disorder. The buhari, tinubu and atiku N5000 naira voter buying on election day has key and permanent into their brain.

Useless and certain of youths in this our generation.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by abbeyty(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kingstanding:

I don't just understand it when some people keep saying a man who is almost 50 years old is too young to run for president. Many of his age mates are already grandparents

1 Like

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by yerimastyle(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
find time to see a doctor soon
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by STJAM(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Kingstanding:

Don't BLAME those useless and hopeless youths who comment negatively against SOWORE, they are suffering from mentally disorder. The buhari, tinubu and atiku N5000 naira voter buying on election day has key and permanent into their brains. What a Useless and certain youths in this our generation.

How can a country prosperous when the youths of the nation can't come together and project a positive vision against the wicked leaders.

I hope those useless youths can rethink and stand for positive projections.
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by STJAM(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Kingstanding:

Don't BLAME those useless and hopeless youths who comment negatively against SOWORE, they are suffering from mentally disorder. The buhari, tinubu and atiku N5000 naira votes buying on election day has key and permanent into their brains. What a Useless and certain youths in this our generation.

How can a country prosperous when the youths of the nation can't come together and project a positive vision against the wicked leaders.

I hope those useless youths can rethink and stand for positive projections.
Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wow.. Very impressive profile smiley. I'm so inspired. Maybe I'll go further with my academics after all

1 Like

Re: Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate by BlastAfonja: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sowore will never win, he should join Atiku Obi and send Buhari out of office or go and sit down.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Labour Party Faction Recognised By INEC / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN / Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.