Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/10/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/10/18 (228 Views)

Jesus Asked A Question In Mark 10:18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/10/18 by dallyemmy: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/10/18 by dallyemmy: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, October 23, 2018) - *Don't Be An Accomplice!*

1.Thank You, Jesus, for offering Yourself as a sacrificial lamb for the remission of my sins.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace never to be an accomplice or a partaker in evil, by aiding or abetting sinners, or celebrating them, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to rebuke sinners and evil doers, so that others may fear and run away from evil, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me never compromise or lower Your standard, for the filthy lucre of this world, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me never condone indiscipline or shy away from rebuking evil, for fear of being hated, slandered, blackmailed, or persecuted, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to practice what I preach, and to live above board and reproach, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every spirit of hypocrisy, eye service, and deceit, in the body of Christ, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let righteousness become the resonating song in the body of Christ, all over the world, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, make me to live today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, arise and scatter every plan of Satan, concerning Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Could Israel Be In Africa? / The God Of Vengeance. (2) / Widow Receives ₦20,000 To Start A Petty Business Of Selling Hospital Consumables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.