Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The God Of Vengeance. (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of Vengeance. (2) (230 Views)

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Vengeance. (2) by Revadebola: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2018
THE GOD OF VENGEANCE. (2)

Continued From Yesterday.

Repent from sins, acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour.

Get thoroughly born again. Begin to walk in obedience to God's Word.

And become God's child and friend.
Don't be God's enemy.

Today you too can pray like the Psalmist prayed, that the God of vengeance should show His vengeance against your enemies.

Psalm 94:1 (KJV)
"O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself".

And when God shows vengeance against your enemies, He will scatter their plans and gathering against you.

Isaiah 54:15 (KJV)
"Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God I repent from all my sins.
2. Lord Jesus Christ, I accept You into my heart as my Lord and Savour.
3. Lord, henceforth, I want to walk with You as my friend.
4. My God avenge me of my enemies.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST BEFORE SHARING.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries"
Re: The God Of Vengeance. (2) by orisa37: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2018
To Him be Everything. For Everything in Heaven and on Earth is His and It is to Him we return Everything.
"Vengeance is Mine and I will repay says The Lord".

(1) (Reply)

Widow Receives ₦20,000 To Start A Petty Business Of Selling Hospital Consumables / "No Weapon That Is Formed Against Thee Shall Prosper." / Preach The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.