Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,412 members, 7,839,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose (29757 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by zombieTRACKER: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
maasoap:

Corrupt and Looting fellows, till the very end. Lol

The only thing un afonjaic about him is his support for corrupt element. But I'm not surprised he's one too. And for you, I'm not surprised, you guys always carry placards in defence of corruption. Nothing new

Tinubu is a Saint
Ganduje babariga mobile banking is a goal

Now fvck off Biko
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Ijaya123: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=72318900][/quote]

This is where pigs and idiots roll. How did you get out?

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by buchyson(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
MrNollyzone:
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation, has explained his presence in court on Monday during the commencement of the court trial of Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State, for alleged corruption.

On Monday, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arraigned Fayose on an 11-count charge bordering corruption and abuse of office to the tune of N30.8 billion.

Fani-Kayode was there to watch it all happen, and he told SaharaReporters: "What I’m doing here is to support Ayo Fayose and I’m a sound believer in the unity of this country — also for the love of this country.

"I’m a lover of justice and I know it is important that people summon courage just Iike Fayose and to know that loyalty is a virtue. I’m loyal to my friends and country, and Fayose is one because he stood by me in time of trouble and I will in his troubled time. I believe it is important to learn a lesson from this.

On the unveiling of Musiliu Obanikoro, who used to be the in Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with Fayose, as one of the 17 witnesses to testify against the Governor, Fani-Kayode said: "I believe it is important to learn lesson from this, that friends sometimes are not real friends.

"Friends that will stand by you in terms of trouble are the real one and I’m a friend to Fayose... to show solidarity with him and to let him understand that he is not alone because I really know what he is passing through."

He accused APC of witch-hunting the opposition, saying: "Every PDP leader has been subjected to some prosecution or the other. They prosecute the enemies and protect their friends and therefore it is important to be with Fayose because our only hope lies in God and the justice of the system.

"I have every confidence in this country and also that it is important that one looks for the taste of real justice. I don’t want people to be convicted on the pages of newspapers. Let’s see how it goes; I stand with the innocence of this man."

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/fayose-stood-by-me-in-time-of-trouble-fani-kayode-explains-presence-in-court-with-fayose
political vendetta
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by raaamkumarp123: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by zombieTRACKER: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ijaya123:

This is where pigs and idiots roll. How did you get out?

Talking about pigs
We know the pigs grin

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Ijaya123: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Talking about pigs
We know the pigs grin

Pigs from the land of the rising sun.

If in doubt, ask the Albino fraudster called Kanu
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by 042rebel: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
FFK.... Nigeria's Liar-in-Chief!
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by alphaconde(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
if it is for friendship you show solidarity then u won my heart
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by fokusmind: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
At best....partners in crime
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by smilinfaze: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
I wonder why we make a gag out of everything in this country. this is men are just hypocrite
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by zombieTRACKER: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ijaya123:

Idiotic pigs of Buhari

With a tiger claw face

You know what I'm saying grin

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by maasoap(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Tinubu is a Saint

Ask Jonathan who charged him to court and the judiciary under Jona that declared him innocent.

Ganduje babariga mobile banking is a goal

You understood the word immunity at all?
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Tareq1105: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
dadebayo1:
Correct padi.. I can remember how Fayose also helped FFK wife in Ekiti when she had issues with her bank.... grin true test of friendship... Many will abandon Peter the rock now.. grin

https://punchng.com/drama-fayose-forces-efcc-release-fani-kayodes-wife/

It also happened in October of 2016... grin

God will judge them all.
Both Fayose and his friends involved in the mismanagement of Tax payers money will not escape the judgement of God even if they escape that of Supreme Court.
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by DonCandido(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=72318900][/quote]
Otondo. Cut and paste.
1. Gobirawa 2. Oyo 3. Tapa/Nupe 5. Kebbawa
Dumbo.

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by KelvinJnr(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
If Fayose was Ibo he would have escaped out of country than face EFCC. Yorubas are brave and resolved where Ibos are cowards and erratic.

Ode���
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by DonCandido(f): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ijaya123:

Stop it! I said stop it already!! or I am going to laugh..

1 Like

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by DonCandido(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
042rebel:
FFK.... Nigeria's Liar-in-Chief!

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Ijaya123: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Idiotic pigs of Buhari

With a tiger claw face

You know what I'm saying grin

What else can pig and idiot say if not trash.
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by zombieTRACKER: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ijaya123:

What else can pig and idiot say if not trash.

Zombies are walking dead grin

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by pooozeee(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Partners in crime
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Ijaya123: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Zombies are walking dead grin

You’re still 0.00001% from typing anything sensible. Your next trial should take you closer.
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
If Fayose was Ibo he would have escaped out of country than face EFCC. Yorubas are brave and resolved where Ibos are cowards and erratic.
100%
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by gcof(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
kingzephyr:
Am I the only one that thinks this Fayose is innocent or is it because PMB is just after people that were against him??[b][/b]
no Nigerian politician is innocent of money laundering
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by igwefivestar(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
MrNollyzone:
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation, has explained his presence in court on Monday during the commencement of the court trial of Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State, for alleged corruption.

On Monday, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arraigned Fayose on an 11-count charge bordering corruption and abuse of office to the tune of N30.8 billion.

Fani-Kayode was there to watch it all happen, and he told SaharaReporters: "What I’m doing here is to support Ayo Fayose and I’m a sound believer in the unity of this country — also for the love of this country.

"I’m a lover of justice and I know it is important that people summon courage just Iike Fayose and to know that loyalty is a virtue. I’m loyal to my friends and country, and Fayose is one because he stood by me in time of trouble and I will in his troubled time. I believe it is important to learn a lesson from this.

On the unveiling of Musiliu Obanikoro, who used to be the in Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with Fayose, as one of the 17 witnesses to testify against the Governor, Fani-Kayode said: "I believe it is important to learn lesson from this, that friends sometimes are not real friends.

"Friends that will stand by you in terms of trouble are the real one and I’m a friend to Fayose... to show solidarity with him and to let him understand that he is not alone because I really know what he is passing through."

He accused APC of witch-hunting the opposition, saying: "Every PDP leader has been subjected to some prosecution or the other. They prosecute the enemies and protect their friends and therefore it is important to be with Fayose because our only hope lies in God and the justice of the system.

"I have every confidence in this country and also that it is important that one looks for the taste of real justice. I don’t want people to be convicted on the pages of newspapers. Let’s see how it goes; I stand with the innocence of this man."

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/fayose-stood-by-me-in-time-of-trouble-fani-kayode-explains-presence-in-court-with-fayose
if a man has not discover what he will die for, he is not fit to leave. , FFK u are a man
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
GreenMavro:
How many LIKES for FFK for being a true friend....SHARE for Obanikoro for being a fake friend

Are you sane or in sane someone took billions of Naira chop it and clean mouth and you want me to click like...that somebody is standing by a thief

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by chisani(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Friendship bind by covenant. This is a covenant battle. If you know, you know.
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Papitrend(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
GreenMavro:
How many LIKES for FFK for being a true friend....SHARE for Obanikoro for being a fake friend
The way people hunt for likes ehn !!
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Anyad231: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Afonjas...d masters of back stabbing even back stab their our tribe when it suits them..
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by luggy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
God Bless you FFK, hope Useless EFCC will see babachi and gaduje of kano, we are watching
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by teresafaith: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Better to run and live to fight another day, unlike one of your brave men, who took the easy way out, just cos he heard police siren blaring outside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm / Borno Government Suspends Lockdown Indefinitely / Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.