Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose (29776 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by oyebolaidris: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
show me ur friend.....
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Afrocentric: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Smile4daddy:
A friend of a thief is also a thief.
God will never answer your prayer
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by gratefulheart(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
if God behave like you. You should be dead by now with all you atrocities

Smile4daddy:
A friend of a thief is also a thief.

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by bluecircle470: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
GreenMavro:
How many LIKES for FFK for being a true friend....SHARE for Obanikoro for being a fake friend

IPOBIANS will surely give him “likes”
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by jaxxy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
dadebayo1:
Correct padi.. I can remember how Fayose also helped FFK wife in Ekiti when she had issues with her bank.... grin true test of friendship... Many will abandon Peter the rock now.. grin

https://punchng.com/drama-fayose-forces-efcc-release-fani-kayodes-wife/

It also happened in October of 2016... grin

He’s a good frnd and deserves all the support to ensure he gets a fair trial.
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by GameBX(m): 3:03am On Oct 23, 2018
If I'm on my trip schedule, I will plan for a long vacation
GamesBX

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two DSS Officers Die In Car Crash / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja / INEC Directs Sokoto REC, Dr Nura Ali, To Stay Away From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.