Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon (885 Views)

China Lands A Spacecraft On The Moon’s Far Side / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by falcon01: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Its been over a decade since man went to the moon. Since then, there have been many conspiracy theories about the moon landing there are also videos debunking the journey about Man going to the Moon.
My question here is why cant Nasa go back to the moon now that we have extraordinary technologies and suffisticated gadgets? Why cant they go back to the moon to put an end to all the flat earthers?.
Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by dbos11(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
lemme take a seat here for the profs to await
Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by jerflakes(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
falcon01:
Its been over a decade since man went to the moon. Since then, there have been many conspiracy theories about the moon landing there are also videos debunking the journey about Man going to the Moon.
My question here is why cant Nasa go back to the moon now that we have extraordinary technologies and suffisticated gadgets? Why cant they go back to the moon to put an end to all the flat earthers?.

You have to go first before you can talk about going back

Man never went to the moon, do you know how hot that shît is?

I hope you know the moon is very hot

The spacecraft will melt, miles before it gets there

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by falcon01: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
jerflakes:

the moons surface is about 100°C.
Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by jerflakes(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
falcon01:
the moons surface is about 100°C.

How you take know?

People have tried to go there and have seen that it's not what you think

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by falcon01: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
jerflakes:

How you take know?

People have tried to go there and have seen that it's not what you think
according to NASA
Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by zyber(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2018
There isn't any real value in going to the moon. It's expensive; you have to keep your astronauts alive, so it's even more expensive; your rocket has weight limits, so you can't take much with you or bring much back; any science you want to do on the moon can be done by much cheaper drones.
Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Firstly the surface of the moon is hot ,and there is what we called lunar dust which sticks to cloth and cause any machine to stop working or a or probably an human inhales the lunar dust ,he is gone because the lunar dust I think have some ionizing radiation at a molecular level which could disastrous effect to the human body
Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by MobileGees: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2018
jerflakes:

guy where you get this weed??
Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kinglyte56:
Firstly the surface of the moon is hot ,and there is what we called lunar dust which sticks to cloth and cause any machine to stop working or a or probably an human inhales the lunar dust ,he is gone because the lunar dust I think have some ionizing radiation at a molecular level which could disastrous effect to the human body

The moon is hot yes but just at certain times.
Temperatures on the moon are very hot in the daytime, about 100 degrees C. At night, the lunar surface gets very cold, as cold as minus 173 degrees C. This wide variation is because Earth's moon has no atmosphere to hold in heat at night or prevent the surface from getting so hot during the day.
Re: Why Cant Man Go Back To The Moon by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
jerflakes:

You re right and wrong.. the moon while hot only at certain times isn't always so.

Temperatures on the moon are very hot in the daytime, about 100 degrees C. At night, the lunar surface gets very cold, as cold as minus 173 degrees C. This wide variation is because Earth's moon has no atmosphere to hold in heat at night or prevent the surface from getting so hot during the day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fearless Lekki Rats Rubbish The Poison Bought To Kill Them / How Do U Delete Old Msgs N So On Here / Is Apple Really Deadly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.