Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary (20585 Views)

Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) / Ibrahim Attahiru Resumes As Chief Of Army Staff / Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
myettiallah:
I tought the other Aboki said that only Buhari can remove him cheesy

@your signature, are you sure that's Mynd44? It is possible. the said Hamzat took a pics with one-hand bag and mynd44's picture shows him wearing similar bag.
Re: Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary by myettiallah: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

@your signature, are you sure that's Mynd44? It is possible. the said Hamzat took a pics with one-hand bag and mynd44's picture shows him wearing similar bag.
He is the one.
Re: Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary by BENITAPUSSY: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Deemas:
The new Ag ES of NHIS, Mr Sadik Adam has resumed. He also announced the resolution of the governing board.
Who appoint him for the president is the only one that is powers by law to appoint heads of agencies?
Re: Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dandsome:
No southerner is worthy to head any agency as long as Bubu is on the "throne".

All those southerners clamoring for this government I hope you know that according to the your Master Bubu you guys don't know anything?

All those yolibats.
Re: Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary by jesmond3945: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Southerners are not united thats why you will continue to see such.
Re: Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary by Tecno66: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Racoon:
Wonder what now becomes of the corrupt and indicted Prof.Yusuf now.Meanwhile it's another aboki on the block.
The board was wise. The only reason why this removal will work is because another aboki is replacing the corrupt one. If another tribe was to succeed him, the board itself will be dissolved for the corrupt aboki to stay.
Re: Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary by Deemas(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
Who appoint him for the president is the only one that is powers by law to appoint heads of agencies?

If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey we see so, e heavy for mouth.
Re: Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary by Pataricatering(f): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2018
So buhari has never appointed a southerner to head any agency ?
Dandsome:
No southerner is worthy to head any agency as long as Bubu is on the "throne".

All those southerners clamoring for this government I hope you know that according to the your Master Bubu you guys don't know anything?
Re: Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary by Lannyjoe4u: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye / Temitope Majekodunmi: Why There Are Errors In Leaked EndSARS Report / 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.