Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Really A Coward?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Really A Coward?? (387 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Really A Coward?? by Ihekenma590(f): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
A coward they said can only speak from outside the Nigerian borders, but then he came back, looked them in the eyes and kicked off a tsunami of movement while they watched helplessly!
A coward that was taken to prison, tortured, starved, spent more than 2 years without trial, but refused to denounce his course even in the face of possible death!
A coward that missed the birth of his child while in detention just because he believed in his ideas and in your freedom. He only had to say “am done” to be set free. He still hasn’t said it till now even as he is free.
A coward that looked danger in the eyes and refused to give up, even when offered gold and silver, oil bloc and special federal awards and appointments to douse off his tsunami.
A coward that mobilized millions of people with just words and a whole nation was shaken to its foundation that they have to use all the might of their weakling soldiers after him! Soldiers that are only good when the enemy is unarmed and protesting peacefully.
A coward that has made more sacrifice for you than even your entire marginalized generation and so called leaders could do for you and themselves.
A coward that more than a battalion was sent to murder in his small village, he walked away majestically between their armoured tanks, dressed in military uniform.
A coward that still make millions scared off their pants that they are even shaking while calling him names.
A coward who roared in London, roared in Malaysia, roared in America, roared in Spain, roared in Abuja, roared across Eastern Nigeria and today, by 6pm, will roar from the Holy Land......Jerusalem.
A coward who in less than 12 hours, over 60 million people downloaded an app created by his movement, just to hear him speak.
Yes Nnamdi Kanu is a Corward!
But that’s a very good coward, worthy of your attention. I want to be such a coward.....
You might not see me talk about Biafra always... But when I see the truth.. I say it.

I LOVE BIAFRA!

I Am Nze Nabis 1 Na Agulu
http://mognews.com/2018/10/22/is-nnamdi-kanu-really-a-coward/

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Really A Coward?? by chukwuibuipob: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
cool grin a fraudster/confused fellow. We Pipu from Enugu state dnt support a thief
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Really A Coward?? by Angelparadise: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is far far better to be this coward that shake the whole zombies and their cow lovers than to be a international lifeless.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Really A Coward?? by gidgiddy: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is a very brave man. He left London to come down to Nigeria, suffer 2 years in jail and military attack, all for the Biafra he believes in

How many Nigerians would suffer the same for Nigeria? Very few.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Really A Coward?? by perez100: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nobody can raise another flag and tell the whole bodly that they are not part of Nigeria except an Igbo man. If a Yoruba tries it, then goat will have courage to fight lion.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Really A Coward?? by mabea: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
I like nnamdi kanu

(1) (Reply)

Chinese And Russian Spies Hack Donald Trump's Iphone / Osinbajo Recounts How He Was ‘in Love’ With A Girl In His Class When He Was 10 / We Are Not Nigerians 01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.