Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) (18015 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by openmine(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
mile 1 flyover esp by 7pm is a no go area!
Just stop at garrison and take a taxi going straight to Lagos bus stop or still stop at garrison,cross to the other side of the road and take a taxi going to agip bus stop through marine base!

Secondly,know that police is not your friend in this part of the world!
You are your own security personnel!

3 Likes

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by Oyerinde16(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
I lived there for almost 2 years, I resided at NNPC after rail way before Lagos bus stop n worked in mile One, after coming down the bridge just beside d popular mile one market behind d rail, never for ounces was I stopped, I frown my face n stay bold n strong u know if u stop me we go rough am, they always look for soft target
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by springtech(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
What a pity.
Those bunch are not worthy of being called policemen. All they care about is the egunjè dey will collect from motorists and not how to help victims of criminal attacks.
What a pity.
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by gabi98(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
I
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by springtech(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
What a pity.
Those bunch are not worthy of being called policemen. All they care about is the egunjè dey will collect from motorists and not how to help victims of criminal attacks.
What a shame.
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by lonelydora: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
NurseJay:
Those boys work for the police! At the end of the day, the mufti thieves will make returns to the uniform thieves!

100% truth

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by DaddyNimo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
pillarmaria:
that's why I move around with a knife in my back pocket, those criminals can't be the only armed person...we either scare each other or we stab each other either way you ain't robbing me easy...nigger get armed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Portharcourt too hot this days, one gat to be careful especially around Diobu,Rumuokoro and Dline

2 Likes

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by otokx(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
shawnfamous:
Well the story get as e b sha... Or maybe the guy no arrange am well... Pls let there be security for we athletes going for the West Africa university games in uniport next week o...

I blame buhari for this

Buhari must Go...

Let no one quote me o.. I'm not feeling fine

UNIPORT is very far from that place and is relatively safe.
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by itzprezy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
The crime rate this ember period in phc is worse..just yesterday some guys robbed and killed a person along east/west road just front of gt bank rumoukoro..

Pls if you are phc don't dare use that gtb ATM at rumoukoro from 8pm..

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by iamrammy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
mile1 flyover by 7pm is a dead zone...

2 Likes

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by Smarkie: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
oh my country
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by bamasite(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mile one under flyover remains a notorious spot! If you are new to Port Harcourt, be aware.

I have witnessed those boys dragging a necklace from a woman's neck who sat by me in a commercial vehicle at that spot(almost strangling the woman in the process). The crazy part of the whole deal is that a police station is right opposite that place.

ALWAYS BE ALERT WHENEVER YOU ARE THERE DURING THE DAY, AND AVOID IT LIKE A PLAQUE AT NIGHT!!!

For example, I wanted to go to spar on Sunday night. I boarded a taxi from Rumuokwurushi. Instead of boarding a vehicle going to spar, I boarded the one that will stop at Rumuola or waterlines, then take anothet one from that Rumuola to Lagos (then stop at spar).

When going back, instead of entering a vehicle that will stop at park, enter the one going to rumuola then take another one to Rumuokwurushi.

I repeat, avoid under mile 1 flyover at night more than you'll avoid an Ebola patient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by oribi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is bad o really bad.....But know your state PHC no dulling these days we still dey learn where LASGIDI dey grin grin grin grin
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by AmazingELixir: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
oladele00:
That side is part of Biafra republic... A republic of anarchy and lawlessness

undecided

Where does ogun state your ancestral mining capital belong ?

2 Likes

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by superlanny(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
teflonjake:
Arm yourselves. You are your own president, you provide your own electricity, water, grade your roads, pay for security men to watch over you at night.

Don't be deceived you are a president of your own republic.
sebi you are you own president, dey carry gun about na, maybe police no go use slap do design for your face.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by NewYorkCity: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bros, buy your personal car and this nonsense will stop.
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by teflonjake(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
superlanny:
sebi you are you own president, dey carry gun about na, maybe police no go use slap do design for your face.

I know how that urge to comment feels, and it most times leads to lack of understanding.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by superlanny(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
teflonjake:

I know how that urge to comment feels, and it most times leads to lack of understanding.
the urge to comment arises from your indepth stupid comment.
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by 360great(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
So sorry for your experience bro. Please note ph is not a place you can work freely with your phone & wallets, especially mile1(education) under that flyover, immediately its 6:30pm bro run for ur life, despite the police station there, those hoodlums can kill you just because of phone & those Npf guys won't give a Bleep about u. That's the most reason I hate that city.
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by AngelicBeing: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
teflonjake:
Arm yourselves. You are your own president, you provide your own electricity, water, grade your roads, pay for security men to watch over you at night.

Sadly, that is the reality on ground in the shithole jungle, Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
lagos bus stop the most dangerous spot in ph and i wonder why police no dey station for there 24/7
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by Briee(f): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Diobu dey hot now, avoid that place. You get luck na only wound you sustain. Them dey kill people for that area
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by BrokenCock: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
i dont even understand!abeg i hate this upside down reading of twitter! in fact getaway!!!
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by lilmeek(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mile1 Garrison Lagos Rumuokoro Mgboaba Ozoba beware of all this places been mention above
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by Freeman59: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
teflonjake:

Spot on. I wonder when Nigerians will realize this though
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by Respect55(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
I live at Diobu. Mile 2 to be precise. Avoid Diobu for now from mile 1 to 3..Tgere is cult clashes now and bandits are taking advantage of the already pitiable situation.
Avoid rumuokoro too.
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by Platony(m): 1:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Ehya, sorry bro...i believe u're new in ph. No ph breed wil be by dat area during odd hours. As long as d day don dark, no near under Mile one fly over.

Besides, port harcourt is even still better compared to yenagoa, here in yenagoa, dey nw rob in broad daylights especially in d streets & kekes.

1. Pls, if u're new in yenagoa, be careful d way u move abt, be cautious of Down Yenagoa, obele, Kpansia school field, Erepa, PDP, Inec junctions etc....especially at nites.

2. Don't hang around quiet junctions or areas at nite, e.g. makin cal waiting or expecting someone

3. If u must board a public keke n u'll alight at any of d aforementioned areas, try to pay d keke guy b4 u alight, mk sure al settlements ar done before u drop becos delays attracts d bad guys too.

4. U may also try to charter d keke instead of sharin it wit other passengers.

5. Mind d kind of gadgets u go out wit, try to av smaller phones as substitutes e.g. nokia torch. Drop dat Big phone at home, missed cals or internet wil nt kil u within d short period u'll be out of d house.

WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT!!!!!

I don talk my own!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 23, 2018
sorry bros, but you should know that mile 1 - 3 and town axis are crime havens in ph, the police go on patrol to rob as well thats why the stations are empty.

just have to be careful, even little children in ph have mastered the art of kidnapping and robbery.

its a generational legacy from people with entitilement mentality.
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by Fxwarrior: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2018
Brizzy404:
America: Hello, my neighbors music is really loud, can you come over, i really can't sleep
Cop: Sorry about that, we are on our way

Nigeria: Oga police, dem just thief all my property now now, the boys still dey der
Police: Ehen, wetin u want make we do

Very true.
Re: A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2018
shawnfamous:
Don't be surprised some of these police men has been settled already... And they know Every one of them... Just as we have good police men so as we have the evil ones too

Buhari earnestly needs to go
In Nigeria, the term "good police" is an oxymoron.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music / Cocaine Deal: Abba Kyari, Four Others To Know Their Fate On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.