Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo (775 Views)

Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by Faithola(f): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Femi Kuti, son to late music Legend Fela has revealed why he can't support Buhari's Government in the presence of Osinbajo at Felabration.
Femi who headlined the Felabration event which was held a few days ago revealed how Vice President Yemi Osinbajo appealed to him to support Buhari’s government, which he refused.

According to Feni Kuti, he can’t support Buhari’s government because of his father even though Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is his friend.
His statement in the presence of the Nigerian Vice President brought about cheers from the fans at the Felabration event.

Re: Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Faithola:
Femi Kuti, son to late music Legend Fela has revealed why he can't support Buhari's Government in the presence of Osinbajo at Felabration.
Femi who headlined the Felabration event which was held a few days ago revealed how Vice President Yemi Osinbajo appealed to him to support Buhari’s government, which he refused.

According to Feni Kuti, he can’t support Buhari’s government because of his father even though Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is his friend.
His statement in the presence of the Nigerian Vice President brought about cheers from the fans at the Felabration event. Read more[url][/http://www.faithola.com/2018/10/i-wont-support-buhari-femi-kuti-to-osibanjo.html]
God bless the Kuti family.

Cc shukuokukobambi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
quid:

God bless the Kuti family.

Cc shukuokukobambi
Did he say he’s supporting pdp?
Clown!

1 Like

Re: Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
hmmm.

Re: Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Did he say he’s supporting pdp?
Clown!
My guy, anything to reduce APCriminal votes is a blessing from God.

#Atikulate2019

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 shukuokukobambi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by velocity25(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
quid:

My guy, anything to reduce APCriminal votes is a blessing from God.

#Atikulate2019

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 shukuokukobambi
Lifeless to daura na sure odd, buhari minions and zombies argue with Aisha at the ozza room

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas yarimo Gotv

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by gabi98(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Someone should tell Mr Femi, that him supporting Buhari or not will amount to nothing
Re: Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by Omeokachie: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Why would any sane person support him?
Re: Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by Ayobami7(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo by haladadon: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
femi kuti is IPOB

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At Those Joining The NLC Strike / See How Popular Twitter User "Ebube The Statesman" Congratulated GEJ / Why Nigerians Must Be Worried About Atiku's Visit To The Us – By Michael Frankli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.