Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart (17076 Views)

Nigeria Witnessed Worst Corruption Under Buhari – Kukah / Opinion: Run Away DJ Better Than Stealing N100m.... / SERAP Tells Buhari To End Six Years Of Disregard For Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by crimeboss: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
RedeemNigeria:
In summary, you mean Buhari is worse than corruption?

My brother, na him o, i really wonder how people i believe to be educated can be so daft and acting as if they are on cocaine!.

2 Likes

Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by crimeboss: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist were thinking that the envoy were ditching the best president that follows rule of law and democrat,
Buhari is against criminals for the masses sake
Do u need ur cocaine?, u left it at ur girlfriend's place she couldn't get to u about it but she had to call me knowing I'll get to u about it for usual high!.
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by Oxalic(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Total disregard for justice and rule of law will forever remain the hallmarks of this evil regime.

How can you be wallowing in a pool of corruption yet, deceiving your gullible and blind supporters you are fighting corruption?

Where is justice for the victims of herdsmen killings?

Some useless and demented mofos who call themselves leaders of herdsmen issued threats openly. Attacks were launched and hundreds of innocent women and children massacred in cold blood in their homes while asleep and in their farms. The senseless so-called leaders of herdsmen claimed responsibilities giving reasons for the killings.

The question is:

Why are those people not arrested and made to face justice for their crimes against Nigerians?

Does it mean the life of a cow is more precious and more valuable to you than the lives of those children and women including very pregnant women murdered in cold blood?

If you will not arrest and bring to justice the leaders of herdsmen responsible for the gruesome murder of hundreds of Nigerians, then know that you have incurred the fiery wrath of Heaven and Nigerians. You will also be rejected in Hell.

Disregard for justice and the rule of law are the worst forms of corruption.

These are the issues you were voted in to tackle with the erroneous belief that you were a man of integrity.

Where is your integrity when you keep defending killers and blaming dead leaders for killings?

3 Likes

Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by crimeboss: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
MeanChris:

If somebody call you Zombie now, you'll say you were insulted. Do you have comprehension problem

Don't waste ur time with this thing, u never expect a zombie to reason like full functioning human.
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by Billygee2u: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lajet:
I doubt if Apc and Buhari will agree with you. I pity those encouraging Igbos to boycott 2019 election if buhari win next year election. Hell will be better than Nigeria.No sensible person living in Nigeria will encourage anybody to boycott 2019 election
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by Billygee2u: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
RedeemNigeria:
In summary, you mean Buhari is worse than corruption?
The US is directly mocking Buhari and APC

3 Likes

Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by Billygee2u: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Racoon:

"Laws become fragile under the influence of dictators".-Wayne Gerard Trotman
under a lifeless tyrant clueless dictator Buhari
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by toofit007: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lajet:
I doubt if Apc and Buhari will agree with you. I pity those encouraging Igbos to boycott 2019 election if buhari win next year election. Hell will be better than Nigeria.No sensible person living in Nigeria will encourage anybody to boycott 2019 election
may I remind you that there shall never be any election again in Biafra land forever and ever. we voted in 2015 and he still won with over 3 million so Biafrans voting in 2019 will never change anything. It will be better for us to stay in our houses on the day of election so that the world will notice that we have rejected everything about Nigeria from A-Z. Let buhari continue because his continuation will bring all the expected revolution we are saying. Because we want hell to be better than Nigeria so that those that are in Nigeria will behave like those that are living in hell. Buhari made it clear that Biafrans did not vote his when he classified Biafrans as 5%. mmediately buhari said that, the Yorubas came out boastfully to claim that they were the ones that voted buhari in so since they recognize that they were the one that voted buhari in and the Biafrans did not vote buhari, they should also be the one to vote buhari out, they shouldn't bring Biafrans into their problem because they were the one that brought this hell of a man upon every body.
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by Tareq1105: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Smily202:
Na wetin Daura man wan turn Nigeria to lawless country. cool

US encouraging looting.

Looters would not follow rule of law when looting commonwealth but US want govt to follow rule of law to bring them to justice that judges will continue to adjourn adjourn and adjourn till the end of the administration.

I disagree because what works in US would not work here because of our judges and lawyers who will not dispense justice promptly.

50 SANs will now appear for one criminal.
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by SINZ: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist were thinking that the envoy were ditching the best president that follows rule of law and democrat,

Time never reach wey you go change this your signature?
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by mbos: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
MeanChris:

If somebody call you Zombie now, you'll say you were insulted. Do you have comprehension problem

dont mind em and the lifeless comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lajet:

The plain truth is that the more hellish Nigeria is, The more likely biafra becomes
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
mycar:
Words on marble.

when Jonathan said stealing is not corruption they called him names
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by danehijan: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
Unfortunately Buhari is allergic to rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by danehijan: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Unfortunately Buhari is allergic to rule of law

1 Like

Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
buhariguy:
Abeg try complete school na...Ur grammar dey hard to understand..

1 Like

Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by akigbemaru: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by musicwriter(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is exactly what I told someone on this forum some time ago. The rule of law is more important than any so called war on corruption. The rule of law must be seen to be paramount, and followed to the letter, otherwise, no civilized person will take any anti-corruption war seriously.

If we can build a nation where the rule of law is paramount and people know that NOBODY including the president can beat the legal system with his influence or money, the war on corruption would be on auto-pilot fighting for the good of everyone.
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by poseidon12: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lajet:

Don't mind the anti-Igbo traitor Nnamdi Kanu and the fools that are listening to him.
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by ivandragon: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Tareq1105:

US encouraging looting.

Looters would not follow rule of law when looting commonwealth but US want govt to follow rule of law to bring them to justice that judges will continue to adjourn adjourn and adjourn till the end of the administration.

I disagree because what works in US would not work here because of our judges and lawyers who will not dispense justice promptly.

50 SANs will now appear for one criminal.

true.

same way 20 SANs appeared for PMB simply because he doesn't want to be directed to show his secondary school certificate...

criminals everywhere...
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by themanderon: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Tell that to his holiness the chief dictator M.Buhari that believes he is the holiest person in the country that can act as a judge and jury in a case he has significant interest in. There is a saying that it is better to let 99 guilty men to go free that to allow an innocent person to go to jail. If a person is guilty of a crime you charge such a person to court and allow the natural law of justice to take its course. Sensationalizing the case and media trial will not serve as a proof of guilt.
Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Karlovich:
Buhari is a senseless dullardd who condones corruption in the zoo, evil jihadist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State / Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.