Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC (73879 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
okomile:
Continue Fayose

You still have money to spend.

U will sing songs soon

Enjoy grin grin

but why do you guys hate this man so much? Somebody who willingly produced himself for interrogation by the efcc can't be so stupid. He must have had veritable proofs at his disposal. Fayose knows the secret of most of the so called apc leaders . All of them are corrupt and can't be trusted, including buhari himself. He told us he would do one term and also stop politicians from seeking medical treatment abroad. I bought the punch newspaper copy in which he said so and I still keep it in my office till date. You and I know he's deviated from what he said and there's no better way to know a man of integrity than through the words that proceed from his mouth. Fayose was the first to expose Aisha in a money laundering saga...which was actually true. She's still enjoying immunity cos her husband is president. Buhari was also barred from entering USA for life because of his stance on religion and boko haram. His ban was waived by USA after he became president. It's in the news archive search for it if in doubt . It took isha a long time before she could step her feet into USA soil. Where is obanikoro today? The moment he joined the apc, his sins were forgiven and they asked him to return part of the stolen money and then became a saint. He's not in the country as i speak because his passport has been released to him by the efcc. You people should just refrain from being deceived by these fraudsters who call themselves politicians. The case would be thrown off eventually, Mark my word. They're not worth you people's headache and hbp.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Dailymemoirs: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fayose is supposed to be the Governor who should be called country man Governor not Dickson. He is too close to the masses. A grassroot politician. Stomach infrastructure Governor
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Smile4daddy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fayose house here in Magodo is just opposite Evans house.

No doubt anytime soon he will surely entry that prison.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by chukwuibuipob: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed Fayose is a very nice Man.But he's a THIEF
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Mak4web(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
shocked efcc
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by SHAMONEYXL(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
MizzRain961:
Please how can I contact d admin to remove a friends pix

naijauncut.com/2018/10/21/ilorin-university-student-bonire-halimah-naked-pictures-exposed

Ogbeni get lost. Why use your friend as cover up. Swear that's not your pix.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by SirChime(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=fistonati post=72324536]Nnamdi Kanu in his statement, mentioned that his dog "jack" was killed during the military invasion.

His dog was worth the space but he couldn't make space for the very many people killed that day at his residence and others that were killed before that day during those phyton dances. He couldn't even remember or chose to forget their names or even use a compound noun to group them. Perhaps he is also not aware.

He didn't even deem it fit to mention those still in kuje prison. The people arrested along with him but he managed to get bail and they couldn't.

For one year, some people risked their lives protesting and demanding for his where about, many faced police brutality. Women with children locked up in prison for days and all these didnt make headlines enough in his mind to have mentioned it yet his dog "jack" got a space.

For those who get on the streets to confront fully armed military men in a Buhari era just because Kanu said so, i have one word for you.... you are "OYO".

Sir fisto [/quote
Who asked you all these stories you are telling here? You said he was killed and biafra is gone . How did you feel to hear his voice yet again ? I have my doubts about the timing of all these movies happening in this area of the world . Fingers crossed.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by bankylan: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
Akuko!

He should save enough, because he will have the opportunity to feed fellow inmates for many years ahead..

Oloshi!

Oloshi.....obvious this is the same way you address the one at home.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by klax(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
Akuko!

He should save enough, because he will have the opportunity to feed fellow inmates for many years ahead..

Oloshi!

You are sick very very and very sick. Where is Obakoro? Has Ganduje answer his bribery allegation? Where is Omisore didn't he collected from Dasuki? I repeat you are sick very very very and very sick. Go see your doctor ASAP.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
It is difficult to be an honest upright man in politics. If you don't steal money, even your family will cuss you out. It's hard to find a man who wouldn't steal with his pen.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by klax(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
kidman96:
Mor0n looking for sympathy and solidarity. Why didn't he pay the salary of his states workers.

Idiot.

And Aregbesola has paid Osun salary? And the idiot in kogi has paid kogi salary Use your brain before posting thrash.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by gentlegenius(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
boolet:
Anini was a thief who helped people, but he was still a thief. Robin Hood was a thief who helped people, but he was still a thief. Fayose is a thief who helps people, but he is still a thief.
So you that isn't a thief, who you help?
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Owned: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Am Going Back To My Country Enugu, Nigeria Is No More Working

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by LilSmith55(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Is EFCC office a prison? 150 inmates?

I jst wan ask ooo... 150 inmate...? Prison Office

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by murphybo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Angelanest:
The immediate past governor of Ekiti state, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, in his usual characteristics took his stomach infrastructure to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC office in Lagos today when he provided food for over 150 people (detainees and visitors).

According to his media aide, Lere Olayinka, the highly elated detainees jointly sang the National Anthem after their stomachs were adequately serviced.

The former governor also secured lawyers for some of the detainees that are in genuine need of legal representation and promised to assist those having challenges in meeting their bail conditions.

The ex-governor who was arraigned at the federal high court in Ikoyi, Lagos is facing trial in connection with N1.299 billion and $5.3 million allegedly allocated to him by the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) from N4.65 billion slush fund allegedly shared by ONSA.

But the ex-governor denied collecting $5.3 million from a former Minister of State for Defence, Mr. Musiliu Obanikoro.

He was said to have only admitted knowing Obanikoro and his associate, Abiodun Agbele, who allegedly bought six choice properties for him in Lagos and Abuja.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/fayose-takes-stomach-infrastructure-to-efcc-feeds-over-150-detainees.html

Fayose and stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by walezy14(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
spending loot in style.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by asmovic(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Well-done Fayose ... These are the people you don't get to meet every other day, what matters is for your impact to be felt.
impact as how Max? buying food for people from the monies he is being investigated about? you better advise him to spend the money wisely because he will vomit those monies. what about the civil servants he left in the lurch?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by ifex370(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
fistonati:
Nnamdi Kanu in his statement, mentioned that his dog "jack" was killed during the military invasion.

His dog was worth the space but he couldn't make space for the very many people killed that day at his residence and others that were killed before that day during those phyton dances. He couldn't even remember or chose to forget their names or even use a compound noun to group them. Perhaps he is also not aware.

He didn't even deem it fit to mention those still in kuje prison. The people arrested along with him but he managed to get bail and they couldn't.

For one year, some people risked their lives protesting and demanding for his where about, many faced police brutality. Women with children locked up in prison for days and all these didnt make headlines enough in his mind to have mentioned it yet his dog "jack" got a space.

For those who get on the streets to confront fully armed military men in a Buhari era just because Kanu said so, i have one word for you.... you are "OYO".

Sir fisto

Oga.. Are you not tired if posting this long bullshit?
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by waleadex(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
okomile:
Continue Fayose

You still have money to spend.

U will sing songs soon

Enjoy grin grin

Now I know the man is a big fool. He lies a lot. How does he want someone like me to believe that EFCC cells can accommodate 150 inmates? He's just a nitwit.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by walezy14(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Spending his loot in style
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by asmovic(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
gentlegenius:
So you that isn't a thief, who you help?
so you steal to help people?
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by psalmsjob: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
I have been planning when to come out of self-ban considering the season we're in but I couldn't have chosen a better topics and quoting one of the best comments I have ever read on nairaland.

People like fistonati are reasons why there's hope for Nigeria despite the seemingly many gullible persons that are not as important as "Jack" nnamdi kanu's dog.

WAILERS!! I'm back!!!
fistonati:
Nnamdi Kanu in his statement, mentioned that his dog "jack" was killed during the military invasion.

Sir fisto

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
Akuko!

Oloshi!
That can only happen in your dream.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Doerstech(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
fistonati:

Sir fisto

Is it the same speech I listened to or another one?

How many times did he mention his dog?

Didn't he talk about those killed , those suffering for IPOB cause....?

Didn't he talk about the recent Owerri protest by some of our mothers?

Some even said he didn't insult Bubu enough.....

People will talk regardless of what you say or do...

OGA prepare to vote just like me..and leave NK and IPOB alone....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by LannisterIMP: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joe88:
All in a bid to gather public sympathy. Smart guy. I hope he eventually gets nailed.

Maybe in your dreams.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Naza25: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sharing the loot in EFCC cell
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joe88:
All in a bid to gather public sympathy. Smart guy. I hope he eventually gets nailed.
I don't think Fayose needs anybody sympathy, this is a man who is known to be compassionate and cheerful giver, so what people say about him doesn't matter, all that matter is that he has met people at the point of their needs.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Maxymilliano(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
asmovic:
impact as how Max? buying food for people from the monies he is being investigated about? you better advise him to spend the money wisely because he will vomit those monies. what about the civil servants he left in the lurch?

Either positive or negative, what matters is making his impact felt. It was reported that Jonah Jang, former Governor of plateau donated generator set to the prison he was remanded to ease the plight of the inmates, being one himself during his trials with Efcc.

He's currently on bail but the impact will still be felt by those he left behind ...
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by jumpandpas(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
According to his media aide, Lere Olayinka, the highly elated detainees jointly sang the National Anthem after their stomachs were adequately serviced"

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by ud4u: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Inmates in efcc custody, naija for comedy. When are we going to get it right
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by kidman96(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
klax:

And Aregbesola has paid Osun salary? And the idiot in kogi has paid kogi salary Use your brain before posting thrash.

Fool this is how you all fool ourselves online by comparing one thief with another....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.