Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC (73876 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by bigprojectng: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Corruption in the Police, Military, Airforce, Navy, Customs, Immigration and EFCC also. You need to see how big the E.F.SEE.SEE guys are outside, Nigerians rush to work there because they earn more than they work.

PMB will chase corrupt guys and Corruption will still be in the system. Instead of him to chase out corrupt system and policies, he is busy chasing chasing corrupt PDP members while the die hard ones are crossing to APC for safety.

PMB is leading Nigeria like an illiterate. Yes ... incompetency is a big disease
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by MarcusGarvey(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
Akuko!

He should save enough, because he will have the opportunity to feed fellow inmates for many years ahead..

Oloshi!
ode ni e, if he happens to be your father will you wish him that. I don't know why you people are do bias, sentimental in attending to issues. I don't blame you anyway
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
fistonati:
Nnamdi Kanu in his statement, mentioned that his dog "jack" was killed during the military invasion.

His dog was worth the space but he couldn't make space for the very many people killed that day at his residence and others that were killed before that day during those phyton dances. He couldn't even remember or chose to forget their names or even use a compound noun to group them. Perhaps he is also not aware.

He didn't even deem it fit to mention those still in kuje prison. The people arrested along with him but he managed to get bail and they couldn't.

For one year, some people risked their lives protesting and demanding for his where about, many faced police brutality. Women with children locked up in prison for days and all these didnt make headlines enough in his mind to have mentioned it yet his dog "jack" got a space.

For those who get on the streets to confront fully armed military men in a Buhari era just because Kanu said so, i have one word for you.... you are "OYO".

Sir fisto
Focus on the topic.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by melodyogonna(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
fistonati:
Nnamdi Kanu in his statement, mentioned that his dog "jack" was killed during the military invasion.

His dog was worth the space but he couldn't make space for the very many people killed that day at his residence and others that were killed before that day during those phyton dances. He couldn't even remember or chose to forget their names or even use a compound noun to group them. Perhaps he is also not aware.

He didn't even deem it fit to mention those still in kuje prison. The people arrested along with him but he managed to get bail and they couldn't.

For one year, some people risked their lives protesting and demanding for his where about, many faced police brutality. Women with children locked up in prison for days and all these didnt make headlines enough in his mind to have mentioned it yet his dog "jack" got a space.

For those who get on the streets to confront fully armed military men in a Buhari era just because Kanu said so, i have one word for you.... you are "OYO".

Sir fisto
Listen to the broadcast yourself on YouTube and stop spreading fake news.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Joe88(m): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2018
udemzyudex:

Will the judge use public sympathy to judge his case?

Sometimes I wonder how some of you reason in this forum.
how I reason is solely my business! If you listen to Fayose speak and if you examine his achievements as a Governor of Ekiti, your smart reasoning would have told you he is just a dull politician who is leaveraging on the sad situation of the helpless citizens. Maybe you are a beneficiary of his ridiculous " stomach infrastructure". Which sensible leader gives food and forgets to provide means for sustainability. Only in Nigeria!
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by rock003: 1:38am On Oct 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
Akuko!

He should save enough, because he will have the opportunity to feed fellow inmates for many years ahead..

Oloshi!

By the time fayose is released from custody, I'm sure you'll feel like a fool
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by sunny1729: 2:07am On Oct 23, 2018
Mr Fayose your trick will never work out, prepared your mind you will end up in jail
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by boolet: 4:15am On Oct 23, 2018
gentlegenius:

So you that isn't a thief, who you help?
I help myself.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by donbrowser(m): 5:06am On Oct 23, 2018
boolet:
Anini was a thief who helped people, but he was still a thief. Robin Hood was a thief who helped people, but he was still a thief. Fayose is a thief who helps people, but he is still a thief.
This is exactly the meaning of stealing is not corruption that many misunderstood
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Bintuenyo: 5:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Good work
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Roger3D:
This corrupt clown is using the same methods he held the poor people of Ekiti spellbound for 4 years through his dubious 'stomach infrastructure' programme. He hopes to curry the favour of his fellow Co travellers in the EFCC dungeon so as to make his stay there a little easier. He should pray Buhari loses next year cos barring that, a very long prison sentence awaits him
are u from the future of Nigeria sir? Because it can never happen..!! Quote me later i will either accept the new Nigeria or concede defeat based on technicalities..

Inconclusive persecution /prosecution.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Doing sadaka

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Sleekfingers: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2018
He is preparing for his new home...

Fayose should brace up, cause his enemy buhari will be there till 2023....

Fayose deserves every treatment he is receiving....good luck to him
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by adeoba2008(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2018
Osokomole trying to avoid beating.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by czarsly(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2018
this man has done nothing, he's only being punished for being an opposition to APC government ND comment's made to buhari.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by kurfbrown(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2018
mechanics:
He should not think that EFCC will grant him bail because of his kind gesture.

...he wishes. bail is when theres no evidence. and I think fayose Is pdp right? so no bail take him away
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Justinah4real(f): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Sleekfingers:
He is preparing for his new home...
Fayose should brace up, cause his enemy buhari will be there till 2023....
Fayose deserves every treatment he is receiving....good luck to him

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
kurfbrown:

...he wishes. bail is when theres no evidence. and I think fayose Is pdp right? so no bail take him away
hahahahahaha, let's be patient for the law court to decide his fate.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by Henitan24(f): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
He took his stomach infrastructure agenda from Ekiti to the prison.

He would be made a Governor there soon.
Your Governor ba? OK continue... lols
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by SEONaijaExpert: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Henitan24:

Your Governor ba? OK continue... lols
No, I don't know him. I'm from your state.
Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by kurfbrown(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2018
mechanics:
hahahahahaha, let's be patient for the law court to decide his fate.

....I feel u.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC by mechanics(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2018
kurfbrown:

....I feel u.
Lolz, okay bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.