Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole (20218 Views)

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by mimee9(f): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
short devil
Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by Tecno66: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
If you truly have more than 90% of the governors on your side, why raise alarm that the governors are trying to pass a vote of no confidence on you? Can only 2 governors do that?
CilicMarin:
Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), says only one or two governors of the party are not comfortable with him remaining in office.

Oshiomhole said this while fielding questions from state house correspondents on the plot to oust him.

THISDAY had reported that 15 of the 21 governors of the APC have finalised the plot to remove him and are about forcing a national executive committee (NEC) meeting where he will be unseated.

But Oshiomhole said he had over 90 percent members of the party on his side.

He said the governors who were not impressed with his style fell out with him because he insisted on following due process.

“One governor has publicly said he will ensure that I am removed. That’s fine.  The beauty of democracy is that one or two may say something but the majority is what matters,” he said.

“But even those two, if they reflect deeply, they’ll know that what I have done is to stubbornly insist that the rules must be obeyed. Nothing more, nothing less.”

Oshiomhole spoke shortly after Ibikunle Amosun, governor of Ogun state, accused him and some leaders of the party of hijacking the primaries in Ogun.

Abdulaziz Yari, governor of Zamfara, had accused Oshiomhole of acting like a mini-god.

https://www.thecable.ng/oshiomhole-only-one-or-two-apc-governors-are-unhappy-with-me/amp

Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by Muhammn: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
May almighty Allah protect you my commorate best wish and long life my chairman.
Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by SirChime(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), says only one or two governors of the party are not comfortable with him remaining in office.

Oshiomhole said this while fielding questions from state house correspondents on the plot to oust him.

THISDAY had reported that 15 of the 21 governors of the APC have finalised the plot to remove him and are about forcing a national executive committee (NEC) meeting where he will be unseated.

But Oshiomhole said he had over 90 percent members of the party on his side.

He said the governors who were not impressed with his style fell out with him because he insisted on following due process.

“One governor has publicly said he will ensure that I am removed. That’s fine.  The beauty of democracy is that one or two may say something but the majority is what matters,” he said.

“But even those two, if they reflect deeply, they’ll know that what I have done is to stubbornly insist that the rules must be obeyed. Nothing more, nothing less.”

Oshiomhole spoke shortly after Ibikunle Amosun, governor of Ogun state, accused him and some leaders of the party of hijacking the primaries in Ogun.

Abdulaziz Yari, governor of Zamfara, had accused Oshiomhole of acting like a mini-god.

https://www.thecable.ng/oshiomhole-only-one-or-two-apc-governors-are-unhappy-with-me/amp

Karma is always on time. Golden rule never changes.
Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by Akabuking: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]
This one is in pains! grin

Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by Akabuking: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Edo wizard. making PDPs job easier.

Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by KardinalZik(m): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2018
Another Definition if Nemesis/Karma:

When the hunter becomes the hunted.
Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by RillJ(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Maybe you should blame it Saraki as usual.

Assassin always afraid of the sword.
Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by mikeweezy(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Smile4daddy:
It's a pity how our people forgets so soon. My the soul of our gallant Heroes continue to torment those whose hands will be connected to their PVC in other to vote in PDP the Looters into power again comes 2019.
you need sense even if is just a rat kind of sense
Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by Smile4daddy(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2018
Kaetoh:
your madness is in the way coming, just watch it. So Atiku is not your problem, your problem is his running mate. An Igbo man. Watch yourself o.
Obi choose to run with a thief, that makes him a thief as well.

A friend of a thief is also a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Jerry Gana Is SDP Presidential Candidate, Court Rules / "Ihedioha Has Not Started 'governing' Imo State" - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.