Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Please Help A Sister With Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help A Sister With Advice (700 Views)

Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) / Help A Sister / Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister With Advice by Candyflox(f): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please my school is yet to give us our statement of results can i enter camp without den once it waybilled to me i will go collect it at the gate.. Lagos camp o please i need ur advice
Re: Please Help A Sister With Advice by MistarT(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
How are you? If you're not alone then, it is a general issue I'm sure the school you graduated from must have notified NYSC, but make sure you're not the only one affected.
Re: Please Help A Sister With Advice by delishpot: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hian! How can they delay in giving statement of result? Naija schools are nothing to write home about Sha.. You guys and your school SUG shod contact your VC to know which way forward na.
Re: Please Help A Sister With Advice by Candyflox(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
How would I know that d school notified nysc d school didn't say anything about that.. That nonsense imsu
Re: Please Help A Sister With Advice by Candyflox(f): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please i just want to know how Lagos camp operates so dat wen i get dere i won't b sent bck abeg serving lag corpers help me out
Re: Please Help A Sister With Advice by sinaj(f): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Candyflox:
Please i just want to know how Lagos camp operates so dat wen i get dere i won't b sent bck abeg serving lag corpers help me out
You wont be sent back but wont be cleared either.
Re: Please Help A Sister With Advice by MistarT(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Candyflox:
How would I know that d school notified nysc d school didn't say anything about that.. That nonsense imsu
relax your mind, for the first few days registration would be on, do not be scared, free your mind. Just go along with other important credentials.
Re: Please Help A Sister With Advice by OreoPaschal(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2018
Candyflox:
Please my school is yet to give us our statement of results can i enter camp without den once it waybilled to me i will go collect it at the gate.. Lagos camp o please i need ur advice

I have collected my statement of result today, It was issued by the HODs. But, its only limited for NYSC. I am a Lagos Corp member also. I am coming in on Wednesday. smiley

In the statement, they indicated that it's only valid for NYSC 2018. Heard the NASU wrote to NYSC regarding students who comes with fake certificate. Indicating that they are on strike.

Please, try and pick your statement before coming. It's an evidence that you are a graduate and that what you have on your green card is, whom you truly are! It's better late than never.

(1) (Reply)

Accident To New Corpers Going To Cross River. / Solar And Inverter Training At Port Harcourt / Passing Your Job Aptitude Test Is Not As Difficult As You Think It Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.