Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. (369 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens / Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) / Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by nestic(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
I just finished listening to the live broadcast of Nnamdi Kanu, and I must say it confirms my earlier stance.

I told friends and people close to me that the timing of Nnamdi Kanu's return wasn't a coincidence.

Let's paint a scenario here;

Nnamdi Kanu's passport was seized.

Immediately after the military python dance in the east, Nnamdi Kanu disappeared into thin air, no one heard from him.

Fast forward months later, Atiku wins PDP presidential ticket, picks Peter Obi as his vice.

One (1) week later, Nnamdi Kanu resurfaces and makes a live broadcast, calling on South Easterners not to vote in the upcoming general elections.

I'm sure you get what's at play here?

Let me connect the dots here for you.

Nnamdi Kanu was arrested during the python dance invasion of Abia State. (and he wouldn't have been free until this government leaves office).

Fast forward to Atiku picking a South Easterner as VP, the APC led FG struck a deal with Nnamdi Kanu in return for his freedom and cash rewards, he will lead the charge to disrupt the Peter Obi VP slot election momentum, by ordering his followers not to vote.

By the APC's calculation, this strategy will cause voter apathy in the South East Region, and reduce the vote, Peter Obi's VP slot would have brought in.

That's the game that's at play here, and Nnamdi Kanu is leading it. It's not about Biafra or any referendum.
It's a hatchet job to win elections, nothing more than that.

This is my personal opinion of the subject matter, I just hope and pray that the Igbos will see through this game and vote wisely.

SeanWillex
Writing from Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by Nukilia: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
nestic:
I just finished listening to the live broadcast of Nnamdi Kanu, and I must say it confirms my earlier stance.
This is my personal opinion of the subject matter, I just hope and pray that the Igbos will see through this game and vote wisely.
SeanWillex
Writing from Abuja.

Thank you for this analysis. Only deluded people still follow Namdi KANU..
KANU is a criminal and must be dealt with by the good people of the Southeast.
What a coward! The idiot exposed the lives of countless citizens to the fiery power of the Nigerian Army, and later ran away.

I hope Nigerians are wiser now. KANU can never lead the right struggle, he's a thief!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi KANU matter just be like Raymond Red Reddington in that series called Blacklist, you don't really know who he is working for
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by perez100: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ndi Igbo uno ebaa - unu makwa ife? Ndi Ofe nmanu wepute okwu Biafra, unu awuba nimeye. Gbaha nkiti ka ike gwuha. Jirinu ako nuche unu mee ka ike gwuha. I tire for una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by SuperStriker: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
nestic you are right. I completely agree with you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by perez100: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
I said it on Sunday that the Army picked Nnamdi Kanu last year and released him on 5th October, 2018 under close watch. He is my brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by gidgiddy: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
nestic:

I told friends and people close to me that the timing of Nnamdi Kanu's return wasn't a coincidence.

Let's paint a scenario here;

Nnamdi Kanu's passport was seized.

Immediately after the military python dance in the east, Nnamdi Kanu disappeared into thin air, no one heard from him.

Fast forward months later, Atiku wins PDP presidential ticket, picks Peter Obi as his vice.

One (1) week later, Nnamdi Kanu resurfaces and makes a live broadcast, calling on South Easterners not to vote in the upcoming general elections.

I'm sure you get what's at play here?

Let me connect the dots here for you.

Nnamdi Kanu was arrested during the python dance invasion of Abia State. (and he wouldn't have been free until this government leaves office).

Fast forward to Atiku picking a South Easterner as VP, the APC led FG struck a deal with Nnamdi Kanu in return for his freedom and cash rewards, he will lead the charge to disrupt the Peter Obi VP slot election momentum, by ordering his followers not to vote.

By the APC's calculation, this strategy will cause voter apathy in the South East Region, and reduce the vote, Peter Obi's VP slot would have brought in.

That's the game that's at play here, and Nnamdi Kanu is leading it. It's not about Biafra or any referendum.

SeanWillex
Writing from Abuja.

Some people are truly foolish. I wonder why some people can be this stupid. Why can't people reason?

If Nnamdi Kanu was arrested by the authorities during python dance, kept in captivity for a year, then released so that he can he call for boycott. Why would Nnamdi Kanu go through with this after he is safely in Israel? Why would Kanu do the bidding of this APC government after landing safely in Israel where the authorities can no longer reach him?

IF Kanu has recieved money and his freedom and is now in a foreign country called Isreal, why wouldn't he tell the world that the government that the government imprisoned him all this time? He had nothing to lose, he already had his freedom.

(1) (Reply)

Dailynaija Login Photos Of Kano Western Bye-pass Road Completed By Buhar / When Looters Say They Will Jail ‘looters’, Expect ‘lootocracy’ – Keyamo / Defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.