Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

BYINK Is Aiding The Nigerian Government In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BYINK Is Aiding The Nigerian Government In Lagos (490 Views)

RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda / Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BYINK Is Aiding The Nigerian Government In Lagos by heraclitus(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Unemployment and Hunger has been a norm in Nigeria for some years, with many displaced citizens who are homeless and hungry. Poverty is now airborne in Nigeria.
And this increases the risk of social vices as this individuals do anything they can just to eat, and as you know desperation is not particularly a good thing especially when combined with the need to survive.
That’s why am always happy to see people coming together to see what the can do to help the community on a national scale but the truth is even with the number of charity groups and nonprofit organizations out there the only way they can achieve anything is by getting help from anybody and everybody the can come across.
So the group I came across was byinks foundation, they are unique in what they do.
Now you might be thinking that you have heard it all or you have seen it all but I can assure you that you have not seen anything close to this foundation, stick around to really understand why byinks stand out when compared to other foundations and charity groups.

WHO ARE BYINKS?
Byinks is a foundation that recognize the challenges Nigerians face and in the past 9 years, the have been consistent with their ideal and seeing the success of their endeavors emboldens them. Their main focus are F.E.E.H.
Over the years, they have taken-up the challenges and situated them along the areas of FOOD, EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT and HEALTH (F.E.E.H.).
Personally I know that food education employment and health are the main and major problems all Nigerians have (even the multi-millionaires)
They are here not for income, but for outcome

These are some of the concerns the have been confronting in the past 9 years, and have been SELF-FUNDING all their activities without any external funding, till date. However, I wish I could say that they have overcome all with their efforts so far; but the reality is that establishing a better society is a constant work in progress as the desire to continually improve the lot of the less privileged. So on certain days such as on 11th November of 2018, they celebrate the progress the have made, the pledge to continue to strive to uphold their ideals, and the hope this commitment will inspire others like you to action-Please join us!
THEIR VISION
To be an NGO of choice in supporting the less-privileged in Nigeria and growing into Africa.
THEIR MISSION
To reduce the level of poverty in the area of Food, Education, Employment and Health, and to empower the younger generation with the tools to have a Productive Life persistently.

• Food: Donation of food items to less privileged homes
• Education: Inspiring youths to learn by providing scholarship opportunities for them and services of career talk
• Employment: Providing job opportunities for youths around the Nation
• Health: Donation of Medical equipment such as First Aid boxes to Orphanages and Educational Districts

The have been able to achieve some feats so far
• Employment Opportunities: They have placed well over 350 Nigerians in jobs across the country since 2004 in the areas of Banking, Oil and Gas, Federal and State Government, Telecommunications to mention but a few.

• Free Education for the Less Privileged: This is one of their greatest emphases because they believe an educated man is an asset to any society

• Scholarship to the University Level: They have helped 235 students over the years by giving them free scholarship from JAMB through their years in the University
You can check out their achievements here http://www.byinksfoundation.org/achievements/

The need to help the youths in our society that are brilliant and intelligent. They are the future. They need the opportunity to be educated, and they need the opportunity to be employed.
Now the reason I said they are special is their special ability to combine entertainment and charity, seriously speaking the way they do it still marvels me. They use entertainment to educate people about what they do while giving you an option to help the foundation where you can in any way at all, the simplicity in which the do it is totally flawless and without blemish.
And plus special features like
• Presentation of University Education Scholarship Certificates to 100 students of Lagos state Public Secondary schools.
• Recognition of best Teachers in all the six districts of Lagos state.
• Distribution of well-equipped First Aid Boxes with other medical consumables to 57 local Health Centers in Lagos State.
• Donation of food items and essentials to people from the homes of the needy.
• Distribution of Textbooks to public Schools in Lagos State

And the host an event every year tagged ENTERTAINMENT MEETS CHARITY and the time for this year’s event has come.
This year’s edition their only target till Sunday 11th November 2018 is to be able to sell out all there tickets, I guess that’s the only way they will raise enough funds for their charity event.
This year the will be hosting their event in grandeur event center, billings road, oregun, ikeja Lagos.
On Sunday 11th November, 2018 at 2:00 pm prompt no African time
This year they have MC Acapella, Small doctor, ushbebe and a host of other artistes you will see live at the event.
This year’s edition promises to be highly entertaining you don’t want to miss this year’s edition, you will be highly vexed and it will be regrettable if you allow yourself to hear what happened from someone else.
Ticket/Seat reservation and enquiries call 08027152761 or 09069387045
Better still you can buy your tickets at events.moneymatters.com.ng
For me am going for a V.V.I.P. table it’s very affordable and I need to see small doctor perform.
And note this please, this is a charity event if you can’t buy the ticket then help BYINKS get more exposure by sharing this post with your friends.
Do it for the children and less privileged that will benefit from your simple action of hitting the share button.
Visit http://www.byinksfoundation.org to know everything you need to about the foundation.
Join Now & Save the Future
Make this movement viral on social media by using hashtag #byinks2018

(1) (Reply)

Nation In Shock As Buhari Gives Real Reason Behind His Incompetency! / 2019 Election: Obasanjo's Son Emerges President Of Buhari Youth Organisation / Lagos Residents Protest Against Ikeja Electric Over Estimated Billing, Demand Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.