Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Some SW Egberes Said The VP They Gave Us, Does It Bring Food To My Table - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some SW Egberes Said The VP They Gave Us, Does It Bring Food To My Table (396 Views)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande / Little Girl Hugs Yemi Osinbajo, The VP (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some SW Egberes Said The VP They Gave Us, Does It Bring Food To My Table by BAZETU12: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Some SW Egberes said "The VP they gave us, does it bring food to my table or pay my children's school fees?"
Lol. Even when SW had the President and in future, when SW has the President, the Senate President, NLC President etc, it will never translate to food in the plate of a lazy man and idiots like you. Anyone who doesn't work will not eat. Opportunities are massive in farming and construction sites across the SW. We have seen infrastructures like we have never seen before, human capital that targets our best like Fashola, Fayemi, Adeosun, Fowler unlike the monkery of the past where only hooligans are being given peanut positions. We have seen an Adeosun who proved to us that we have better financial experts here, Fowler the ogbonge tax man, Fashola is a son any responsible father will be proud of, he has brought power generation and distribution to historical level, yes there are more to be done but where he is today, Noone has got there before since 1914!!! He is doing excellently in road construction etc.
Osinbajo, a man that sybololises hardwork, wisdom, godliness and loyalty. He has let the whole world know evidently that the rhetorical traitor that some children of anger always call Yoruba people is existing only in the imagination of their empty brains!!! He has led many reforms that touched the lowest of the low and the highest of the high!!!!
If you are not proud of these men, your character means nothing to common sense and integrity, you are just an hungry Egbere looking for sorrow in every joy because you must wail at all cost!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Some SW Egberes Said The VP They Gave Us, Does It Bring Food To My Table by Nukilia: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Some SW Egberes Said The VP They Gave Us, Does It Bring Food To My Table by Yemike(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Aah! Iwo Olohun iru eeyan wo leleyi bayi.
God gave you wisdom but you chose to embrace foolishness by typing nonsense just to satisfy your earthly gods.
I'm not into politics but we all know the first tenure is always the best of any serving president/gov.,

Now, if they're valuing cow's life more than ours in the first tenure (which is supposed to be the best)
I wonder the evil that will unfold if he is re-elected.

#Gracias

1 Like

Re: Some SW Egberes Said The VP They Gave Us, Does It Bring Food To My Table by Olatunji1929: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nukilia:
What is this one saying? undecided
he is saying what yoruba called (randanrandan/asee/katikati) rubbish hogwash gibberish non-sense

1 Like

Re: Some SW Egberes Said The VP They Gave Us, Does It Bring Food To My Table by Nukilia: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olatunji1929:
he is saying what yoruba called (randanrandan/asee/katikati) rubbish hogwash gibberish non-sense

Well said!
Re: Some SW Egberes Said The VP They Gave Us, Does It Bring Food To My Table by EarthXmetahuman: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
well written

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See What Presidential Candidate, Omoyele Sowore Was Caught Doing At A Lake (phot / Witness Alleges Inducement Of Voters During July 14 Ekiti Governorship Election / Questions And Answers On Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.