Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic (14693 Views)

APC To Governor Adeleke: Stop Twerking In Lagos & Abuja Nightclubs, Face Govt. / Sanwo-Olu Doles Out 30 Vehicles To Medical Directors Of State-Owned Hospitals / Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by 9Ebiscoo: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State has said it will complete the ongoing state government-owned Rivers Refinery and Rivers State Polytechnic, all located at Ndoni District of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of the state if elected into power in 2019.

The party also promised to construct an access road linking Ndoni Town and other communities in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area.

Governorship candidate of APC in the state, Architect Tonye Cole disclosed this yesterday at Ndoni while addressing members and supporters of the party in Ward 13 and 14 of the local government area.

Cole said: “First of all, we have come to Ndoni because of you. We came so that we can see you, so that we can meet you; so that we can hear from you. So that we can also tell you that you are important to us. This work that we are on is not an easy work but it is a job that we must complete. Why must we complete it?”

“Your request for the completion of the refinery shows that the people of Ndoni are ready to be employed. Your request for the completion of the polytechnic shows that the people of Ndoni see education as an important thing. Your request for an access road will be attended to.

“We have heard your request and we will take it back with us. We are preparing a working document and all your requests will be part of that working document. God willing, if we are able to create the kind of wealth we believe we create, then everything is possible. But it means that we have to work together to ensure that is done.

He called on the people of Ndoni to work with the APC to ensure that the party takes over power in 2019, saying that he has the ability to create wealth, create access and create jobs for the people of the state.

The APC governorship candidate said: “My responsibility is to make sure that we galvanise every resource that we can so that we can ensure that the people will get what they deserve. That is my responsibility. We are going to work together to achieve that. But before we can do that we have to win an election. If we don’t win the election we cannot do anything that you have asked for. It is impossible.

“So the next thing we will do is that we must win an election. Everybody who believe in APC and everybody who believes in my ability to create wealth I have done it before; my ability to distribute wealth, I have done it before; my ability to create employment, I have done it before: my ability to create access, I have done it before.

Also speaking, Director-General of APC Campaign Organisation, Dr. Chidi Julius Lloyd, said the party’s decision to kick-start its consultative visit to Ndoni shows the importance it attaches to the people of the district.

The APC governorship candidate, who was accompanied by Prince Tonye Princewill, Hon. Asita Honorable Asita, Professor Imegi and several other chieftains of the party, had earlier paid a visit to the Regent of Ndoni, High Chief Emmanuel Akponor at his palace.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/rivers-apc-to-complete-state-owned.html

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by DrObum(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
See them and we will.

Rubbish people

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Olukat(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Day dreamer

15 Likes

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by koolgee(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Okay, "we will " hear you grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Kaetoh: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nonsense promise that will be denied and cancelled immediately if he is elected. Useless party of thieves and murderers. Back to daura 2019 is our slogan.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by chrisxxx(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
All Promises Cancelled after the election. Them don start again.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by JudasNaCarrot: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
I laf in Swahili.

These shameless APC "Wuru wuru" people have started again.....I guess you guys are usually intoxicated by some powerful substance before spewing this trash making promises you won't keep.

Nigerians are wiser now....so take those rubbish campaign promises and shove up your a'ss.

See the change (CHAIN) they promised us last time in 2015.

15 Likes

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by chrisxxx(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Folmenda:
Sex dating in your city http://sexgirl.pw
Seun ban this headless fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by kindnyce(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Just get the power first. One thing at a time, only when you get the power, you can tell us what you'll di cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by seborrhic: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Funniest thing I have heard this month.
When they don't even have a recognized candidate for the governorship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by magoo10(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
No need
Apc will die naturally after 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by bizhop01: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
I laf in Swahili

This is Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Nbote(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Let dem face d National refineries first... We are already used to their lies and propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by sunsewa16: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
First clear the hurdles of supreme court before dishing out ur fake promises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by forgiveness: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hope he wins.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by honestivo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Put your house in order first
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by OgeFather(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
With elections around the corner why won't they be completing things now
!!WE NO WANT EYE SERVICE !!!
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by soggy28(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
THERE THEY GO AGAIN.AMAECHI AND HIS GANG DECEIVING THE PEOPLE SINCE INDEPENDENCE.
News item like vote pmb and enjoy stable electricity from 2019 can only come from the one and only rotimi amaechi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Firefire(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fraudulent liars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by drshrewd: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
please come and rescue us wike has destroyed everything in Rivers from education to health sector, Agriculture to human capital development.
In fact wike is a course to Rivers people

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Benekruku(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
magoo10:
No need
Apc will die naturally after 2019

5%

1 Like

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Dandavido: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
ATIKU FOR LIFE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Billionaire09: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
The zoo politicians have started in deception mind bending election campaigns. Unfortunately, the zombies and gullible political animals "the winning tools". Are yet to reason as humans.

1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by SmartMugu: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wike will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by osayande2012(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Supreme has already nullified the APC primary in rivers state.So which refinery una wan complete.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by osayande2012(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Supreme court has already nullified the APC primary in rivers state.So which refinery una wan complete.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
osayande2012:
Supreme court has already nullified the APC primary in rivers state.So which refinery una wan complete.

They said its mere political exercise. A whole Supreme Court ruling that these guys want to cow. I just pity this country.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by gurunlocker: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari is still battling with his "We will" promises till date, no result.

This fools want to start their own in rivers. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi / LP Embarks On Sensitization In Kaduna Community (Photos) / Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.