Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi (14719 Views)

Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / Chinese Government Debunks Story On Backing Amaechi’s 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by naptu2: 2:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Nana Akufo-Addo @NAkufoAddo

My attention has been drawn to a disturbing post making the rounds on social media, where it is alleged I have written to the 2023 presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, to “give Peter Obi a chance and seek treatment for his health”.

This is completely false and mischievous, with no iota of truth whatsoever in it.

I have written no such letter to the APC leader, and it will not occur to me to do so. Ghana and Nigeria boast of decades of cordial, strong and brotherly relations, and I am not going to be the one to interfere in the internal affairs and politics of Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/NAkufoAddo/status/1557035712960233472

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Obituary`s lie too much!

182 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Quest7777: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by JohnnA1: 3:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Like a house of cards, Peter Obi's campaign that's built on lies will crumble and fall; and his rabid (Ipobtic) supporters will be the ones to do it.
A foundation of lies and propaganda will not last...

172 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 10, 2022
IPOBian desperados and their disgraceful wahala. They must shame Nigeria everywhere by any means possible.

Now they have exported their lies and propaganda to our African neighbors. Last last all upright Nigerians will hide their faces in shame by the time Obidullards are done. Lol.

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 10, 2022
JohnnA1:
Like a house of cards, Peter Obi's campaign that's built on lies will crumble and fall; and his rabid (Ipobtic) supporters will be the ones to do it.
A foundation of lies and propaganda will not last...

Mark my words, IPOBians will ruin Obi. By the time campaign is in full swing, they would have scored so many own goals against Obi even aliens will refuse to vote for him.

These people and shameless lies are 5 and 6. In the end they push everyone away.

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by obistructures: 3:39am On Aug 10, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Obituary`s lie too much!

What do you expect from people led by the character below. Like Him Tu Lie Obi like his Obidullards followers. Now "go and verify". cool

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by loosecanon50(m): 3:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Fake news or not, Tinubu needs to forget this his unrealistic ambition and take care of his ailing health.

80 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Paulheyman: 3:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu campaign organization will generate fake news with Obi's name and debunk it to favor tinubu. When the obidients will commence this part you guys are following, na still una d urchins go complain.

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Paulheyman:
Tinubu campaign organization will generate fake news with Obi's name and debunk it to favor tinubu. When the obidients will commence this part you guys are following, na still una d urchins go complain.

Lol. I think the entire world knows those who are the undisputed champions of outlandish lies, propaganda and fake news. I.e IPOBians.

By the way, when are you using your Biafra passport to any of the 101 Country the UN has "approved" it for? Lol.

Bro, everyone is sick of you people and your lies. Dem swear for una? Shior.

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 10, 2022
loosecanon50:
Fake news or not, Tinubu needs to forget this his unrealistic ambition and take care of his ailing health.

Lol. So you're not ashamed of Obidullards and their lies? Are you one of them? Like Obi like Obidullards.

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by colorsofrainbow: 4:19am On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu's bots are back again

Seun lalasticlala. Do something

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 4:21am On Aug 10, 2022
The rate at which Obi supporters r peddling lies and propaganda........even obi will run away from them b4 2023

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Talk2david1(m): 4:21am On Aug 10, 2022
If a marriage doesn't work, best thing is to divorce.
Why can't we divide this country into 4 parts;
North will be called Nigeria
West will be called Oduduwa republic
South will be called Niger-Delta Republic
East will be called Biafra.
Everybody go and bare your father's surname, simple.
cus this next year's election, alot of brainwashed people in the north will still go and vote for APC and PDP again and the few sensible ones will now join in the suffering for another four years

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by gracealonev: 4:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Akanbi Olodo Ide, Jagaban 2023 is a reality.

Please vote Bola Ahmad Omo olodo ide as president.

Until he explains why he thwarted the chances of a Yoruba woman from becoming the HOR Speaker in 2011.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Sapphire94: 4:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Akanbi Olodo Ide, Jagaban 2023 is a reality.

Please vote Bola Ahmad Omo olodo ide as president.

Godforbid BAT thing

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Amalekki: 4:30am On Aug 10, 2022
So this story too na Made in Aba? Na wah!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by IamPatriotic(m): 4:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Their lies are being debunked, one after the other, bunch of lying tribes of criminals.
They lie like their lives depend on it.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by smile11s(m): 4:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Na wa o. Tinubu people full this nairaland. Them full street and using OBI name anyhow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Invest4growth: 4:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Everybody interested and has won party primaries should be allowed to campaign in peace and go to the polls to face the electorates in peace. After the election, we move!!!.
It is social media frenzy. Keep it going. There are structures to respond to lies.

3 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:53am On Aug 10, 2022
To every sane person, no one was expecting the news to be real in the first place except those delusional people waiting for fake propaganda to share online instead of campaigning for their candidates the right way , I don’t understand how people just cook up lies just to get validations online thinking two people can benefit from lies , if the person being lied to doesn’t know , the liar definitely knows he’s lying and it will be bursted sooner or later , you don’t want to vote a candidate, fine ! Campaign for your preferred candidates and don’t spread lies online because you’re not only doing damages to your candidates but also giving more popularity to the other candidate you’re spreading lies about.
I’m patiently waiting for more lies to come before and after the 2023 elections , lies go too plenty after the election , we saw what happened after the primary.

NOTE: I have my PVC AND I have my preferred candidate, on the day of election I will cast my vote for that candidate, I’m not going to follow the online noisemakers to spread propaganda online or let anyone bully me into joining a movement .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by 07kjb: 5:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Na them go write,na them go still tag am fake news Idiots you think that you are dealing with illiterates

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Agbadorians should try another trick. This one is not working.

Urchins will post false information about Peter Obi and still use their own hand to debunk it. I thought fact checks should be from information released from a candidate's verified account or campaign Office?

Since when did we start fact checking Facebook posts from unknown quarters?

It is clear that Peter Obi's clear lead in the presidential race is giving people sleepless nights. That's why when others are sleeping, the bad eggs and their collaborators stay awake to make posts to demarket Obi.

But the man backed by God will prevail.

Peter Obi will win and Nigeria will be great again!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by gabolak(m): 5:02am On Aug 10, 2022
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares / Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply / Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.