Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came (605 Views)

Minister Onyeama Walks Away When Asked About Nigeria's Stance On Ukraine (Video) / Igboho: People Run Away When They Feel They Won’t Get Justice – Jimi Agbaje / You Are A Sex Offender And You Ran Away To Canada - Gov Akeredolu’s Wife Slams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by georgen2u(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Deceive me once Shame on you, Deceive me twice Shame on ME!!!

What A fraud!
I need to pen my heart felt apologies to Nigerians and Nigeria

This country can not work if we All, both Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba always go this sentimental road of tribal bigotry and deceit of believing in one utopian dream " living separately" as the only solution to 'our general contributed' crisis ravaging Nigeria.

I am not an IPOB Zombie or Massob card carry member by physical association or identification however, in my heart and act, I was more hotter than the so called messiah

I lived and pray for the day we will finally leave this Zoo (as it was Being referred to)

I must admit that Nnamdi Kanu acted his script so well , I give it to him, it's not easy to meet a perfect con artist like that, I and many other faceless igbos whose only means of associating with the movement is the Social media swallowed this white packaged propaganda hook and sinker,

No body except me knew the roles I played in promoting this Biafra utopian Dreams to the high heavens , let's say I was just acting alone as a sleeper cell agent,

I Single handedly Made this Slogan More popular " Biafra Or Death"
In as much as I wasn't the initiator of the slogan or phrase,
I gave it a new look. I scripted many emotional driven Articles under a hidden or faceless Names in the media,

Some of this Articles went viral, on major news headlines, blogs Magazines , even the IPOB twitter handles and groups, dine and fed on them to further push and motivate her Zombies

My Apologies is hinged on the reappearance of ' supreme Messiah'

What a news, He has resurrected ! He is Alive! let the heaven and angels Rejoice for the saviour is coming!

Isn't it obvious that igbos are easily deceived, so, after enriching himself and destroying many innocent lives who laid down their life for him our messiah went into oblivion only to reappear at the onset of election?

I though messiah's ( as our religion detects) are always willing to lay down their lives for the cause they propagates?

So it's time for Another campaign of hate and civil unrest in the east in order to disfranchised this region their right to decide who will govern them come next year?

Those that are stoking this embers of hate, and destruction will be consumed by it!

I need to do my own part help by selling the anti-Zone-B serum to innocent people especially my fellow youth out there who may ignorantly buy the second coming of King Nnamdi Kanu towards liberating them from self imposed bondage

Yes I must Admit that things haven't been easier these days but I think it's high time we all join hands and build this country

How can you progress if your only means of showing your grievances A.K.A marginalization is to Believe in

NO LEFELEDUM NO VOTING!

Some don't even know what referendum is all about,

IGBOS IF WE NEED 'LEFELEDUM', WE NEED POWER AND POWER COMES BY ELECTING REAL & CREDABLE REPRESENTATIVES

Let's not be our own enemies my people

If we want to be respected, our voice heard or even get our much desired restructure

We all need to vote, yes we need to put our destiny in our own hands by voting in credible representatives who can go there to slug it out with others,
Your supposed Supreme leader sought asylum in a country which we can also create here.

Nigeria Has everything we need to be among the best in commity of nations

WHAT WE HAVENT GOTTEN RIGHT IS THE LEADERSHIP

I know as this election is fast approaching, agents of destabilizations will usurp any means to see Nigeria crumble into crisis and anarchy

but collectively we can stop these prophets of dooms wishing and praying for Nigeria collapse

I am Sorry to Nigerians and This Government for wishing the country bad through my actions and inactions

Am sorry to Nigeria Army for seeing them as the Beast of Nation, worse than blood letting vampires. Each anytime I hear bad news perpetrated by them, I instantly believe it without any verification

Am Sorry to our dear President for acting indifferent towards Nigeria project.
my president sir, #MuhammaduBuhari Whether you win or loose in the forth coming election I pray and wish you all the best,

You are our president even if I don't like you I must continue to support you because of Nigeria project

To other youth out there , it's time we wake up, start participating in politics, start thinking about how to create our own niches of wealth through entrepreneurship and skills

Enough of blaming the Government we all are the government

Let's support whoever that emerges as our president come 2019

Because if Nigeria is Good today, we are all will be Happy and will be reaping from it likewise if Nigeria fall's into Anarchy tomorrow
I need not to tell you what Will happen

A stitch in time saves nine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by enemybulldozer(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
georgen2u:

What A fraud!

This country can not work if we All, both Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba always go this sentimental road of tribal bigotry and deceit of believing in one utopian dream " living separately" as the only solution to 'our general contributed' crisis ravaging Nigeria.

I am not an IPOB Zombie or Massob card carry member by physical association or identification however, in my heart and act, I was more hotter than the so called messiah

I lived and pray for the day we will finally leave this Zoo (as it was Being referred to)

I must admit that Nnamdi Kanu acted his script so well , I give it to him, it's not easy to meet a perfect con artist like that, I and many other faceless igbos whose only means of associating with the movement is the Social media swallowed this white packaged propaganda hook and sinker,

No body except me knew the roles I played in promoting this Biafra utopian Dreams to the high heavens , let's say I was just acting alone as a sleeper cell agent,

I gave it a new look. I scripted many emotional driven Articles under a hidden or faceless Names in the media,

Some of this Articles went viral, on major news headlines, blogs Magazines , even the IPOB twitter handles and groups, dine and fed on them to further push and motivate her Zombies

What a news, He has resurrected ! He is Alive! let the heaven and angels Rejoice for the saviour is coming!

Isn't it obvious that igbos are easily deceived, so, after enriching himself and destroying many innocent lives who laid down their life for him our messiah went into oblivion only to reappear at the onset of election?

I though messiah's ( as our religion detects) are always willing to lay down their lives for the cause they propagates?

So it's time for Another campaign of hate and civil unrest in the east in order to disfranchised this region their right to decide who will govern them come next year?

Those that are stoking this embers of hate, and destruction will be consumed by it!

I need to do my own part help by selling the anti-Zone-B serum to innocent people especially my fellow youth out there who may ignorantly buy the second coming of King Nnamdi Kanu towards liberating them from self imposed bondage

Yes I must Admit that things haven't been easier these days but I think it's high time we all join hands and build this country

How can you progress if your only means of showing your grievances A.K.A marginalization is to Believe in

NO LEFELEDUM NO VOTING!

IGBOS IF WE NEED 'LEFELEDUM', WE NEED POWER AND POWER COMES BY ELECTING REAL & CREDABLE REPRESENTATIVES

If we want to be respected, our voice heard or even get our much desired restructure

We all need to vote, yes we need to put our destiny in our own hands by voting in credible representatives who can go there to slug it out with others,
Your supposed Supreme leader sought asylum in a country which we can also create here.

I know as this election is fast approaching, agents of destabilizations will usurp any means to see Nigeria crumble into crisis and anarchy

but collectively we can stop these prophets of dooms wishing and praying for Nigeria collapse

I am Sorry to Nigerians and This Government for wishing the country bad through my actions and inactions

Am sorry to Nigeria Army for seeing them as the Beast of Nation, worse than blood letting vampires. Each anytime I hear bad news perpetrated by them, I instantly believe it without any verification

my president sir, #MuhammaduBuhari Whether you win or loose in the forth coming election I pray and wish you all the best,

You are our president even if I don't like you I must continue to support you because of Nigeria project

To other youth out there , it's time we wake up, start participating in politics, start thinking about how to create our own niches of wealth through entrepreneurship and skills

Because if Nigeria is Good today, we are all will be Happy and will be reaping from it likewise if Nigeria fall's into Anarchy tomorrow

He who fights and run lives to fight another day.
TRASH coming from a pained and frustrated afonja!

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by KingsCity: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sometimes you have to run because you need to be alive first before you can fight another day
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by fastjett: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigeria can never be repaired again it has spoiled beyond repair fake news, lies from everybody even including the leaders and the masses, excessive hatred and divisions. How can a country progress and prosper with all these kind of people. God is ashamed of the kind of people Nigerians are no honour and shame at all anywhere belly face. Its all about APC and PDP now as if these name can save them instead they will put them into more problems, poverty and hunger. I search all over Nigeria to see if there is any one righteous person but behold all i see are unrighteous people fill will hopelessness and bleak future. Nigerians change thy ways and turn to God, embrace love, truth and righteousness so that you can prosper.
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by zeromeridian: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
georgen2u:
[s]
hammaduBuhari Whether you win or loose in the forth coming election I pray and wish you all the best,

You are our president evenDeceive me once Shame on you, Deceive me twice Shame on ME!!!

What A fraud!

NO LEFELEDUM NO VOTING!

my president sir, #Mu if I don't like you I must continue to support you because of Nigeria project

A stitch in time saves nine[/s]
Afonja is having sleepless nights like Oshomole. your misery has just started. We in the IPOB family are Aticulaing
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by BabaRamota1980: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by devindevin2000: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
georgen2u:
[s]

What A fraud!

NO LEFELEDUM NO VOTING!

A stitch in time saves nine[/s]
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by chichar1(f): 12:39am On Oct 23, 2018
op please go and rest in pieces!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by goodnessme1(f): 1:17am On Oct 23, 2018
afonjas are in pains because Kanu is alive.
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:09am On Oct 23, 2018
georgen2u:

What business has the Nigerian Army in his home at that time Shooting at her own citizen

Nothing can justify the role the Nigerian Army played!

Genuine cause or not,

However Kanu did not do well in the area of communicating with his people!

I mean so many of his people were worried about his safety, the least he could do is to assure them that he is okay or alive then reveal what transpired later!

I mean some women even got arrested on his behalf yet he kept mute! How will those women feel right now

So if truly he is back and he is still alive, he has alot of explanation to give and forgiveness to seek!

You can either be brave or remain a coward in a struggle towards freedom! No one is allowed to be both!

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by SHOPPERS(m): 5:31am On Oct 23, 2018
You claimed you are a supporter of their cause and yet, na you dey make jest of the accent... Are you for real?

Please stop poking your nose into other.people's affairs. Allow these people be. Kilokan e nibe sef?

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 23, 2018
georgen2u:

What A fraud!

NO LEFELEDUM NO VOTING!

Atikulate2019

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by gidgiddy: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2018
georgen2u:

What A fraud!

NO LEFELEDUM NO VOTING!

People like you have been praying for a "better Nigeria" since the days Lord Lugard returned Britain, they are yet to see it. Some like you will keep praying for a better Nigeria for the next 200 years, you still won't see it.

The reason is simple. You don't get a nation by mere wishes. In other to have a progressive country, the people of that country must be of like-minds, have a national philosophy, have a unifying factor and a common value system. In other words, it is people who get on, that get things going on. This country called Nigeria where Hausa/ Yoruba/Igbo don't get along and don't even like each other is a joke. We are only Nigerians because of a 1914 decree by Lugard, and not necessarily because we want to be together.

Nnamdi Kanu is simply highlighting the deep divisions of Nigeria that has been covered up with a lie called "One Nigeria". If Nigeria was one, there would be Nnamdi Kanu.

So people can carry on lieing to themselves about the unity of Nigeria and we shall one day grow to love each other. People like Kanu want to live in reality and seek self determination

By the way, yes Nnamdi Kanu said "Biafra or death" but he never said that he would present himself over to his enemies for slaughter. That would be stupidity
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH - But You Ran Away When Death Came by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2018
OkPoic Afonjas pained by the resurfacing of Nnamdi Kanu. Pained bastard.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Cannot Control El Rufai –shehu Sani / Sen DR Makarfi The Founder Of Kaduna State University / Nigeria Orders 50 Jets For Nigeria’s Green Air From Boeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.