Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria (27636 Views)

Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko / IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Lordofthewest(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
I see u've come to defend the honor of your albino coward master...i no get una time tonight, run along and go lick Atikus balls
myettiallah:
[s][/s]

That shows you how porous your country is...
Someone escaped under the watch of DSS...and you are happy celebrating mediocrity..
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by BiafraIShere(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Rubbish, damage control.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Orevastar5(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
We should have known he's far gone before the military men got to his home
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
So much hate on nairaland these days

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
Shame on DSS. you have mouth to deny. its even more dignifying that you accept that you aided him than saying you do not know how he left the country. Well Thanks to MOSSAD that came to evacuate him after jamming the zoo Radar system. I can Imagine how they did it. they would not have done it for any ethnic group but Biafra their brothers in Africa.

MOSSAD teaching the zoo Tech 101 grin grin grin grin

the MOSSAD should then teach Biafran the meaning of course stability as you people are confused presently. as far as you people stick with Atiku you remain a subject in the hand of Nigeria govt
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by zeromeridian: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
lexy2014:

MOSSAD? That's interesting. How did MOSSAD evacuate KANU and what's his r.ship with Israel that will warrant a rescue from them?
Afonja are you not worried how Nnamdi Kanu is moving freely without visa and passport in the most secured border in the world. your misery has just started.

We are Aticulating too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by zeromeridian: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:

the MOSSAD should then teach Biafran the meaning of course stability as you people are confused presently. as far as you people stick with Atiku you remain a subject in the hand of Nigeria govt
With peter Obi as the VP we are all Aticulating. Iraeli government will soon give the zoo the palestenian treatment afonjas not excluded

4 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by KANUISALIVE: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
Onlinealaba:
Nobody takes the ipob serious even here at Alaba market , Nnamdi Kanu with his actions and inactions is not fit to b an Igbo leader,a man that preaches hate, that insults even our revered Igbo leaders and disrespects them, insults men of God, insult other tribes and pushes our able men to their death is not fit to be an Igbo leader , posterity will forever judge him for the death of our brothers in python dance. Buhari has his issues too,not spared

check my siggy, get your SMART TVs and sounds bar at flat rate, payment on delivery for Lagos residents, BUY4ME services available too
[/s]

Revered igbo leaders who don't give a damn about you, MNK is the best thing that happen to Ndigbo and Biafrans at large

Without MNK obi won't smell the vp slot allocated to him, without MNK restructuring won't be discussed as it's discussed today. MNK is the only man that shook the foundation of nigeria without firing a single shot.

Sometimes i wonder what's wrong with nigerians, we all know that our leaders are bad yet everybody is afraid to dare them, the best thing nigerians would have done was to rally round MNK ask him to champion a revolutionary movement and take those demons out of our way so we can progress but NO nigerians believe in suffering and smiling. it's just a pity that only few men are holding millions of people at ransom. MNK is worth not being only an igbo leader but African leader as a whole

12 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
I thought his two passports where seized my DSS
From my little knowledge I know u can travel out of the country without passport

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
With peter Obi as the VP we are all Aticulating. Iraeli government will soon give the zoo the palestenian treatment afonjas not excluded

even Atiku himself knows he had miscalculated dining with you people

which one is Iraeli? whatever that means you're too dumb to justify your ignorant and contradictory statement

you're atikulating and isreal will give zoo that you're lobbying and disobeying your lord order for VP Palestine treatment? so where would Igbo be then grin

your foolishness is just a weird thing that happen lately

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Temple1288(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Imagine America seizing the Passport of their citizen and all of sudden he shows up in Israel?

There's only one way to get the sympathy of the Western world-- AND NNAMDI KANU DID THAT TO ISRAEL.

3 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
creatorsverse:
My question to mazi kanu is why he choose to resurface just 12 days after PDP primary and 6 days after peter obi was made running mate....

Kanu is no freedom fighter he is a politician with a different sense.... This is d same kanu dat my Igbo brodas want to make September 14 a sit at home day.... I don't like buhari ooo but the way he handled Nnamdi kanu matter I love him for that

How can one man declare October 1st as day for northerners to live east and Easterners live d north d same day dat d so called was celebrating their independence

Nnamdi kanu should look at history very well and he will know dat d Yoruba's and the hausas had wanted d breaking of any region if d need arises it was d same Nnamdi azikiwe dat said NO to it

Ppl named Nnamdi are only good for buying and selling not decision making

"I don't like buhari ooo but the way he handled Nnamdi I love him for that"
WTF!! How hypocritic. Please hw is he handling his kinsmen issues(@herdsmen and boko-haram)
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Billionaire09: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
IPOB please rain heavily on these killers and their lifeless citizens supporting the massacring of unarmed Biafran agitators seeking for their freedom.

Any IPOB is killed henceforth, some Nigerian citizens will be kill. Whatever Nigeria government done to Indigenous People of Biafra, we will do on Nigerian citizens in our Biafraland and outside Biafraland.

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by bigprojectng: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
fastjett:
Nigeria can never be repaired again it has spoiled beyond repair fake news, lies from everybody even including the leaders and the masses, excessive hatred and divisions. How can a country progress and prosper with all these kind of people. God is ashamed of the kind of people Nigerians are no honour and shame at all anywhere belly face. Its all about APC and PDP now as if these name can save them instead they will put them into more problems, poverty and hunger. I search all over Nigeria to see if there is any one righteous person but behold all i see are unrighteous people fill will hopelessness and bleak future. Nigerians change thy ways and turn to God, embrace love, truth and righteousness so that you can prosper.

Hmmm smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
This fellow almost took my rib cage away with laughter

zeromeridian:
Shame on DSS. you have mouth to deny. its even more dignifying that you accept that you aided him than saying you do not know how he left the country. Well Thanks to MOSSAD that came to evacuate him after jamming the zoo Radar system. I can Imagine how they did it. they would not have done it for any ethnic group but Biafra their brothers in Africa.

IPOBIANS are Aticulating. we voted Obiano when we had the instruction from the leaders of IPOB to make sure APC does not have any place in Biafra land.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by zeromeridian: 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:

even Atiku himself knows he had miscalculated dining with you people

which one is Iraeli? whatever that means you're too dumb to justify your ignorant and contradictory statement

you're atikulating and isreal will give zoo that you're lobbying and disobeying your lord order for VP Palestine treatment? so where would Igbo be then grin

your foolishness is just a weird thing that happen lately
We did it during Obiano no election but we Ipobians made sure he iinstead of APC. make no mistake, Israeli government have beamed their searchlight on Nigeria. The Zoo is about to crumble. then we shall push Afonja to their masters to form a country of their own. But remember Lagos is part of Biafra Agenda and we shall not cede an inch of it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is not in Israel. It's an old video just like the Israelis said. Do you know how many Nigerians are in Israel this week and nobody saw him moving about

OMNIVIRUS:
Then who did? Mossad said they're not the ones, DSS said they're not the one?
KGB, CIA,MI6, Red Army....
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Billionaire09: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:

IPOB is not in your type of hearsay. Provide your stupidity claim with fact where IPOB endorsed any zoo and their political slaves.

Something is wrong with Nigerians. But you people don't know. Indigenous People of Biafra will rain hard on you zoo citizens keep supporting massacring of unarmed Biafran peaceful agitators.

Maybe Boko Haram is doing the right thing in the wrong ways.

Nigeria Government went to massacring unarmed people in Biafraland, you fools are here with stupid sycophantic support.

We pray make injustice against innocence Biafran citizens (IPOB) by Nigeria government, visit every home of one Nigerian citizens. Either to their families in the villages and in schools anywhere Nigerian citizens are.

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by zeromeridian: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
VULCAN:
This fellow almost took my rib cage away with laughter

You should be crying that Ohamadike left for israel in company of MOSSAD. instead of laughing,

2 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
We did it during Obiano no election but we Ipobians made sure he iinstead of APC. make no mistake, Israeli government have beamed their searchlight on Nigeria. The Zoo is about to crumble. then we shall push Afonja to their masters to form a country of their own. But remember Lagos is part of Biafra Agenda and we shall not cede an inch of it.

lol Biafra people and their local entertainment,. abeg make I laugh small hahahaha

may my enemy no be confused as you're grin

can't believe na living thing dey make this fiction expression, nollywood movie had hijacked your natural sense

2 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Temple1288(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2018
BTW, Did Lai Mohammed really threaten Israel?

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Kahujadekadura: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2018
creatorsverse:
My question to mazi kanu is why he choose to resurface just 12 days after PDP primary and 6 days after peter obi was made running mate....

Kanu is no freedom fighter he is a politician with a different sense.... This is d same kanu dat my Igbo brodas want to make September 14 a sit at home day.... I don't like buhari ooo but the way he handled Nnamdi kanu matter I love him for that

How can one man declare October 1st as day for northerners to live east and Easterners live d north d same day dat d so called was celebrating their independence

Nnamdi kanu should look at history very well and he will know dat d Yoruba's and the hausas had wanted d breaking of any region if d need arises it was d same Nnamdi azikiwe dat said NO to it

Ppl named Nnamdi are only good for buying and selling not decision making

The topic is about DSS with Nnamdi Kanu and u are there saying ur opinion about Kanu.
Pls comment according to d topic u are writing on but if u feel u want to express urself then u can open a blog and start it.
Again all these u spoke is out of sentiment

6 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by EdoBozz(m): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2018
Now I can see it will be very difficult for Nigeria to get better and I really weep. Now I understand that the major problem is not even the leaders, but the so many mumu people walking around and flooding social media with their senseless comments all the time.
No wonder the leaders can comfortably do as they please. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by kotv: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2018
A whole civilian escaped under their watch and passed through customs without his passports and they are not even ashamed of themselves. It's even better to accept the rumor as true. Right now, they look weak and very incompetent.

4 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lexy2014: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:
Afonja are you not worried how Nnamdi Kanu is moving freely without visa and passport in the most secured border in the world. your misery has just started.

We are Aticulating too
What makes u think am Yoruba? That has nothing 2do with d questions I asked earlier.

How did MOSSAD evacuate KANU and what's his r.ship with Israel that will warrant a rescue from them?

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by ubeh1(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2018
Who are we to believe now
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2018
Lie Mohammeds
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Justinah4real(f): 12:19am On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:

IPOBIANS are Aticulating. we voted Obiano when we had the instruction from the leaders of IPOB to make sure APC does not have any place in Biafra land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons / Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.