Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria (27626 Views)

Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko / IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by technicallyrich(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:
We did it during Obiano no election but we Ipobians made sure he iinstead of APC. make no mistake, Israeli government have beamed their searchlight on Nigeria. The Zoo is about to crumble. then we shall push Afonja to their masters to form a country of their own. But remember Lagos is part of Biafra Agenda and we shall not cede an inch of it.
may you live long.
Lagos is now a no mans land,which originally belong to the benin empire but the afonjass forcely claimed is their own,which as usual is a lira and the entire world knows these that is why it is nick named no mans land.
When biafra comes lagos would be given back to its real owners the benin people and ss and se are biafrans.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by IGBOELI: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Gmail Sign Up – Create Gmail Account | Google Accounts https://tecafrik.com/gmail-sign-up-create-gmail-account-google-accounts/
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by uuzba(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2018
fastjett:
Nigeria can never be repaired again it has spoiled beyond repair fake news, lies from everybody even including the leaders and the masses, excessive hatred and divisions. How can a country progress and prosper with all these kind of people. God is ashamed of the kind of people Nigerians are no honour and shame at all anywhere belly face. Its all about APC and PDP now as if these name can save them instead they will put them into more problems, poverty and hunger. I search all over Nigeria to see if there is any one righteous person but behold all i see are unrighteous people fill will hopelessness and bleak future. Nigerians change thy ways and turn to God, embrace love, truth and righteousness so that you can prosper.

Take Nigeria as a Kingdom. The head of the Kingdom is the president. He is in charge. Under him, he has governors, and ministers, Army and Police. They all work together under him.
Then the citizens of the kingdom, you and I.
-
Now consider this.
Traditional rulers and chiefs.
They are the heads and rulers of tribes and kingdoms. All the people of Nigeria belong to one tribe or another. The traditional rulers are not appointed by the President. They are a separate kingdom unto themselves.
-
How many rulers are the people serving? A kingdom divided against itself will fall. One cannot serve 2 masters. You either love the one and hate the other.

Can you see the reason why we have problems in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:
Dumb question again
That's also a dumb answer. Don't think it should cost u anything 2 prove claims that KANU has a r.ship with d state of Israel
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2018
uuzba:

Take Nigeria as a Kingdom. The head of the Kingdom is the president. He is in charge. Under him, he has governors, and ministers, Army and Police. They all work together under him.
Then the citizens of the kingdom, you and I.
-
Now consider this.
Traditional rulers and chiefs.
They are the heads and rulers of tribes and kingdoms. All the people of Nigeria belong to one tribe or another. The traditional rulers are not appointed by the President. They are a separate kingdom unto themselves.
-
How many rulers are the people serving? A kingdom divided against itself will fall. One cannot serve 2 masters. You either love the one and hate the other.

Can you see the reason why we have problems in Nigeria?
Are d traditional rulers working against d president? Are they galvanizing their "subjects" against d Nigerian state?
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by kunmiiii: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2018
VULCAN:
This fellow almost took my rib cage away with laughter

I almost spilled my guts out with laughter when I read that part too...that dude is funny as hell.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2018
fastjett:
Nigeria can never be repaired again it has spoiled beyond repair fake news, lies from everybody even including the leaders and the masses, excessive hatred and divisions. How can a country progress and prosper with all these kind of people. God is ashamed of the kind of people Nigerians are no honour and shame at all anywhere belly face. Its all about APC and PDP now as if these name can save them instead they will put them into more problems, poverty and hunger. I search all over Nigeria to see if there is any one righteous person but behold all i see are unrighteous people fill will hopelessness and bleak future. Nigerians change thy ways and turn to God, embrace love, truth and righteousness so that you can prosper.
Did China, Japan, Singapore and others turned to God for help?
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2018
lordally:

I'm also hearing the same rumour!!! ...but if it happens to be true then!!! the weed he has been smoking should be from OSHOGBO!!!
He didn't. Someone just made it up. Lai mohammed may be many things, but thats not d sort of thing he can do. Israel by d way has dissociated itself from KANU&his lies

http://www.dailypost.ng/2018/10/22/biafra-israel-breaks-silence-nnamdi-kanus-sudden-appearance-jerusalem/amp/
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by kunmiiii: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

lol Biafra people and their local entertainment,. abeg make I laugh small hahahaha

may my enemy no be confused as you're grin

can't believe na living thing dey make this fiction expression, nollywood movie had hijacked your natural sense

That dude is extremely funny...Too much fiction and cartoons has been extremely detrimental to his I.Q and emotional intelligence.

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2018
kunmiiii:

That dude is extremely funny...Too much fiction and cartoons has been extremely detrimental to his I.Q and emotional intelligence.

Igbo are known to be emotionally generally that's why they're subject in the hand of their politicians

Hausa that don't any academic prowess know and understand Nigeria politics than them. Them want to be a VP in the zoo and bring is real to conquer the zoo

Confused lots! Abeg follow me laff

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2018
Nigeria securities is a linkage root
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2018
Nigeria securities is a linkage root
koolaid87:
Yet pigs said our tribe is known for cowardice

Tunde returned home to face the heat

Obasanjo stood tall

Fela was jailed several times, despite having access to seek for asylum in foreign nations, he stood tall.

On the contrary,

Chukwu emeka fled
Nnamdi fled

Facts!
You mean bolt ojukwu and Kanu are coward leaders
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by stinechykee: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:
Afonja are you not worried how Nnamdi Kanu is moving freely without visa and passport in the most secured border in the world. your misery has just started.

We are Aticulating too
that's the question afonjas are stil looking for answer till now
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by stinechykee: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Revered igbo leaders who don't give a damn about you, MNK is the best thing that happen to Ndigbo and Biafrans at large

Without MNK obi won't smell the vp slot allocated to him, without MNK restructuring won't be discussed as it's discussed today. MNK is the only man that shook the foundation of nigeria without firing a single shot.

Sometimes i wonder what's wrong with nigerians, we all know that our leaders are bad yet everybody is afraid to dare them, the best thing nigerians would have done was to rally round MNK ask him to champion a revolutionary movement and take those demons out of our way so we can progress but NO nigerians believe in suffering and smiling. it's just a pity that only few men are holding millions of people at ransom. MNK is worth not being only an igbo leader but African leader as a whole
tell that we are from Sounth South boy
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by stinechykee: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2018
VULCAN:
Nnamdi Kanu is not in Israel. It's an old video just like the Israelis said. Do you know how many Nigerians are in Israel this week and nobody saw him moving about

Eyaa keep on looking for any means to console yourself
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:
Shame on DSS. you have mouth to deny. its even more dignifying that you accept that you aided him than saying you do not know how he left the country. Well Thanks to MOSSAD that came to evacuate him after jamming the zoo Radar system. I can Imagine how they did it. they would not have done it for any ethnic group but Biafra their brothers in Africa.

MOSSAD teaching the zoo Tech 101 grin grin grin grin

IPOBIANS are Aticulating. we voted Obiano when we had the instruction from the leaders of IPOB to make sure APC does not have any place in Biafra land.

This is really hilarious grin grin grin
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by uuzba(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

Are d traditional rulers working against d president? Are they galvanizing their "subjects" against d Nigerian state?

Whenever the federal government has to build a road or pipeline, all construction is delayed by the chiefs and elders who want settlement.

Government workers (civil servants) steal government money (bogus contracts etc), and use the money to build some mansion in their villages which is applauded by the traditional rulers, which the villagers then support.

If you have a federal CofO (Certificate of Occupancy) some document to state that a piece of land is yours as authorised by the federal government of Nigeria, you can't still walk over there and build your property. You will be met by representatives of the traditional rulers of that land - in Lagos, they are called omonile. Similar group in every other state. You must pay them money again before building
They also collect money from your transport vehicle... All in the name that THEY are the owners of the land NOT the Federal Government.
----
In developed countries that have democracy, they don't have any chief or traditional rulers in their villages. People just move round the country and settle in any part they like. They don't owe anybody any money. They pay tax to the government, rent to the landlord or mortgage to the bank. No village chief comes to disturb them for anything. Government builds roads and bridges without settlement to anybody.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2018
uuzba:

Whenever the federal government has to build a road or pipeline, all construction is delayed by the chiefs and elders who want settlement.

Government workers (civil servants) steal government money (bogus contracts etc), and use the money to build some mansion in their villages which is applauded by the traditional rulers, which the villagers then support.

If you have a federal CofO (Certificate of Occupancy) some document to state that a piece of land is yours as authorised by the federal government of Nigeria, you can't still walk over there and build your property. You will be met by representatives of the traditional rulers of that land - in Lagos, they are called omonile. Similar group in every other state. You must pay them money again before building
They also collect money from your transport vehicle... All in the name that THEY are the owners of the land NOT the Federal Government.
----
In developed countries that have democracy, they don't have any chief or traditional rulers in their villages. People just move round the country and settle in any part they like. They don't owe anybody any money. They pay tax to the government, rent to the landlord or mortgage to the bank. No village chief comes to disturb them for anything. Government builds roads and bridges without settlement to anybody.

In all this grammar, u haven't been able to point out how traditional rulers are culpable in working against d president. Are they galvanizing their "subjects" against d Nigerian state?

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by frankfrancis871: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
grin. Ibrahimdamola, a rare gem amongst yorubas come and see.
Lzaa immhotep

That guy is my dude grin where art thou IbrahimDamola cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2018
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/we-didnt-help-kanu-to-escape-from-nigeria-says-dss/

I dont think this imaginary "freedom" purportedly "guaranteed" by the your "constitution" applies to the shiite leader in your dss gulag or does it?
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by uuzba(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

In all this grammar, u haven't been able to point out how traditional rulers are culpable in working against d president. Are they galvanizing their "subjects" against d Nigerian state?

Take a situation where the traditional rulers are the senators.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by DivineGebike(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2018
But he was with them a year plus
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by DivineGebike(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2018
But why d you people allowed him to escape
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by wonder233: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2018
Which MOSSAD? Delusion is a bad thing o
zeromeridian:
Shame on DSS. you have mouth to deny. its even more dignifying that you accept that you aided him than saying you do not know how he left the country. Well Thanks to MOSSAD that came to evacuate him after jamming the zoo Radar system. I can Imagine how they did it. they would not have done it for any ethnic group but Biafra their brothers in Africa.

MOSSAD teaching the zoo Tech 101 grin grin grin grin

IPOBIANS are Aticulating. we voted Obiano when we had the instruction from the leaders of IPOB to make sure APC does not have any place in Biafra land.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2018
uuzba:

Take a situation where the traditional rulers are the senators.
Is there any traditional ruler in d country who is a senator of d federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by OgogoroNo2: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2018
The big tquestion here is, who aided this man to travelled out of the country?
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by uuzba(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

Is there any traditional ruler in d country who is a senator of d federal republic of Nigeria?

No there is none.
They are all excluded.
So where do they fall? Inside their kingdoms.
Whom do the people obey?

You cannot exclude tradional rulers from the governance of the nation and expect their loyalty to the nation.
-
In England, Queen Elizabeth is their one and only traditional ruler with royal subjects under her. Their national anthem is "God save our Gracious Queen. Long live our gracious Queen...etc". Alll the denomination of all the currency notes and coins bears her face alone.
The land of UK is her own personal property. Even their Anglican church is under her rule (This is what made Catholics separate from Anglicans).
-
Then the prime minister and co are performing democaracy under with her permission. They report to her palace and kneel down to her before proceeding with their tenure.
UK cannot operate without the monarcy. Which money will they use? What will be their national anthem? Whose model character and behaviour will they emulate?
-
Nigeria has disregarded traditional rulers from gorvernance of the nation. So they take it out sabotaging government work.
People will easily identify as I am igbo, I am yoruba, before they even remember, I am a Nigerian.
Two Nigerians meeting overseas does not mean they will get along. You can even see it all over this website.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2018
imoowo:
I can't sleep at night

then stop poking your nose into Biafra affairs. you go dey alright. sorry.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2018
uuzba:

No there is none.
They are all excluded.
So where do they fall? Inside their kingdoms.
Whom do the people obey?

You cannot exclude tradional rulers from the governance of the nation and expect their loyalty to the nation.
-
In England, Queen Elizabeth is their one and only traditional ruler with royal subjects under her. Their national anthem is "God save our Gracious Queen. Long live our gracious Queen...etc". Alll the denomination of all the currency notes and coins bears her face alone.
The land of UK is her own personal property. Even their Anglican church is under her rule (This is what made Catholics separate from Anglicans).
-
Then the prime minister and co are performing democaracy under with her permission. They report to her palace and kneel down to her before proceeding with their tenure.
UK cannot operate without the monarcy. Which money will they use? What will be their national anthem? Whose model character and behaviour will they emulate?
-
Nigeria has disregarded traditional rulers from gorvernance of the nation. So they take it out sabotaging government work.
People will easily identify as I am igbo, I am yoruba, before they even remember, I am a Nigerian.
Two Nigerians meeting overseas does not mean they will get along. You can even see it all over this website.
U are going round in circles&u still havent answered d questions I asked:

Are d traditional rulers in Nigeria working against d president of d federal republic of Nigeria? Are they galvanizing their "subjects" against d Nigerian state?
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by uuzba(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

U are going round in circles&u still havent answered d questions I asked:

Are d traditional rulers in Nigeria working against d president of d federal republic of Nigeria? Are they galvanizing their "subjects" against d Nigerian state?

Whether or not the traditional rulers are physically pushing the people or not, their reaction to issues matters. If a traditional ruler does not react to a minister embezzeling government funds, surely he is indirectly promoting the rest of the people in the kingdom to follow the same.

They are called Traditional Rulers not Traditional Followers. Their ruling position has a moral significance to the people. Whether they speak or not is significant to the people. What is the point of a tribe a village if there is no ruler?

If a traditional ruler publicly declares, "Yoruba People do not steal", a lot of heads will turn.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
uuzba:

Whether or not the traditional rulers are physically pushing the people or not, their reaction to issues matters. If a traditional ruler does not react to a minister embezzeling government funds, surely he is indirectly promoting the rest of the people in the kingdom to follow the same.

They are called Traditional Rulers not Traditional Followers. Their ruling position has a moral significance to the people. Whether they speak or not is significant to the people. What is the point of a tribe a village if there is no ruler?

If a traditional ruler publicly declares, "Yoruba People do not steal", a lot of heads will turn.

A simple yes or no will suffice supported by ur reasons. All u have been saying have no relevance 2d question I asked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured / Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law / Udom Set To Sell Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.