Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna (18647 Views)

"Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Gossipninja: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Sonia Ogbonna Nee Morales used to make people jealous of her "loving and magical" relationship with actor, IK Ogbonna and she dishes relationship advices - week in, week out as if to say she has graduated from the university of "keeping a man", but surprisingly all that went into the smoke, puff, just like that and she is very furious and mad at everyone.

See the reactions, regarding to her latest relationship post.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/why-were-you-busy-dishing-out-relationship-advice-fans-slam-sonia-ogbonna/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by TheOdd1sOut: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2018
Gossipninja:
Sonia Ogbonna Nee Morales used to make people jealous of her "loving and magical" relationship with actor, IK Ogbonna and she dishes relationship advices - week in, week out as if to say she has graduated from the university of "keeping a man", but surprisingly all that went into the smoke, puff, just like that and she is very furious and mad at everyone.

See the reaction, regarding to her latest relationship post.
don't blast her, she just jolted back to reality
Real life is way different than the fake life some people live.
She just realized that. Also while dishing out advice, she's not in a relationship herself
The " relationship " was just a façade. And it all came crashing
She realized that her time is running out
Lool
But that "mad and furious part"...
Na feminist matter day my mind o

2 Likes

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2018
That Benddown2018 guy that first commented, na wa o. Is the dude a wall gecko in the Ogbonna household?

Dude prolly even knows more than the Ogbonnas with his analysis.

How person go carry another person matter for head like dada so?

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by sinaj(f): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2018
9gerians sabi buy market sha grin grin grin

Thats why I dont take social media relationship packed on pda serious at all.
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
cool
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by SignatureNG(f): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2018
People too get time

Click the link below and enjoy
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by lilmax(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2018
but as a fvcked up country, is this what should be discussed atm?

anyways, people should have common sense, at this time in Nigeria, people do not want you to be happy, so the moment you mingle and give them the opportunity to talk about you, you give them opinion about you.

still, marriages these days na dinner plate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Living for the gram painting perfect pictures. Benddown2018 is a fool tho. shocked
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by georjay(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2018
is that all

Next!!!
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by mabaz(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2018
A lot of people do this nowadays. Yet they practice absolutely the opposite. I guess it's all for the gram

2 Likes

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Proffdada: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2018
That first comment has discouraged me from sliding into her dm cry

14 Likes

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2018
Someone said she should not run away with their child grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Chubhie: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Venus retrograde doing her thing on people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
when the going is good you will see them looking for "likes and views" like scavengers, but the moment things turn sour they'll remember everyone should mind their business

I wonder when people will realize putting your content on social media makes it everyone's business...isn't that why it's called SOCIAL MEDIA?

The day I realized instaram was the definition of fake life, I deleted my account

right now I'm at a peaceful time of my life...abeg free me make I enjoy my chill

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Gracielove(f): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy Some people gat no chill
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Gunnax(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2018
sinaj:
9gerians sabi buy market sha grin grin grin

Thats why I dont take social media relationship packed on pda serious at all.
U suppose to be sleeping by now, i will tell ur mummy 4 u
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2018
No be small mattter...
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by ayoomoba1(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Their Business.....
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by gidzbobby: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2018
all those talks for just one person aye le o

2 Likes

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by sisisioge: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Assually...her drama too much. I'm sure she holds the Ogbonna dude by the jugular with threats of breaking up with him. After all, she's part of his validation of being a big boy grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by sabenabeauty(f): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by fergie001: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2018
These commenters A-Z are wicked.... especially the first one.....haba

4 Likes

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Humblega(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Nn
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by verycheese: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Quite sad. Marriages these days can be quite humbling. You can't beat yourself too hard though because only you cannot determine its outcome, no matter how genuine your intentions are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Doerstech(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Lolz
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by cooldipo(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Peace be still grin
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by Gunnax(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Mbok which country dis woman be sef
Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by obowunmi(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Benddown2018 has correct gist

8 Likes

Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by sojayy(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Sonia can u see.......i've told u to keep everything within ur arranged marriage to urself n ur hubby alone but u refused.........so manage d situation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Good Music Doesn't Have An Expiration Date" - Paul Okoye / I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph / Xxxtentacion 17 Full Download. Album (2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.