Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph (18649 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by jenniferlove(f): 1:13am On Sep 02, 2018
Actress Anita Joseph was recently trailed by rumours that she has a new sugar daddy who has been spoiling her silly with cash and other exotic gifts. It was even reported that the new man in her life had bought her a house in Johannesburg, South Africa.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actress refused to confirm or deny the reports. She said,

“I have no comment on that. My private life is private. However, I cannot consider being a second wife.”

Explaining why she posted a video of herself holding dildos of different sizes, the controversial actress said,

“It was a paid advert and I said it there; I don’t know why some people don’t take time to get the full picture of things before talking. Nigerians are hypocrites because a lot of people started ordering the products shortly after the video was posted.”

Meanwhile, the singer also stated that she would revive her singing career soon. She said,

“My singing career is coming back soon; so just keep your fingers crossed. Right now, I am working on three major projects and one of them is almost ready. However, I cannot divulge more details until the time is ripe to do that.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/i-cannot-be-a-second-wife-anita-joseph/

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2018
“My singing career is coming back soon; so just keep your fingers crossed.

Your singing career travel before ni this one it's coming back?

E be like sey person neva tell this auntie sey she's now a senior citizen in spinsterhood? Abeg makai complete my sleep e neva full

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by femmy2010(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Okay oo. Her life , her choice.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by trinity227(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2018
What have you been waiting for to become a First Wife.? grin grin grin .
few years from now the chances of becoming a first wife will be history for you. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Samexdx(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2018
We know you can only be a side babe na... cheesy

T
jenniferlove:

Meanwhile, the singer also stated that she would revive her singing career soon. She said,

“My singing career is coming back soon; so just keep your fingers crossed. Right now, I am working on three major projects and one of them is almost ready. However, I cannot divulge more details until the time is ripe to do that.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/i-cannot-be-a-second-wife-anita-joseph/

T
Abeg which song she don sing?

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by WhiteSoup: 5:59am On Sep 02, 2018
undecided

This is why we need to get our PVC.

I does not knows why Nigeria have being sold to the Gunter..
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Tonymario58: 6:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Who is she

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Who asked you to be second wife?
All those women that are second wives you better pass them?
Get away from fp abeg

15 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Sep 02, 2018
A matter of choice!
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by otherway: 6:01am On Sep 02, 2018
You can not be a second wife but you can be a side dish of a "big god" abeg which is worse?

20 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by RealEstatePlus(m): 6:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Really? Anita?

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Tallesty1(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Not just you ma'am, a lot of women cannot be a second wife, not because they don't want to be but because of what people will say so they chose to be the second woman instead and do their shits in secret.

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by sureheaven(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2018
But married men are the one gbenshing u most.

No single guy who wanna live long will ever go for ur type.

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by kbams241: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2018
WhiteSoup:
undecided

Chai .Oga take it easy sir.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Pavore9: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2018
sureheaven:
But married men are the one gbenshing u most.

No single guy who wanna live long will ever go for ur type.

So married men do not want to live long?
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by femi4: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2018
You don't deserve to be the first
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2018
But you can be a side chick!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by fineboynl(m): 6:27am On Sep 02, 2018
with her age she is hoping for first wife? the man must be 50years old single man.
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Authoreety: 6:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Is dat her real face?

Then she's ugly

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by aksule(m): 6:29am On Sep 02, 2018
l thought being married in whatever category would have been the best. At least the family of the man and your family know that you're one of them whether they like it or not. I am talking as a typical African which you also happened to be. But we have to understand that you have your life to live and lead devoid of opinions such as this.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by koolaid87: 6:34am On Sep 02, 2018
We don't need irrelevant topics like this

All eyez on the price

Buhari going home

Shikena

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by cabilla(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2018
madam look at ur age oo
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by FRANKLAD1: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2018
WhiteSoup:
undecided

pls go back 2 sch.

"i does not know....."
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by mrjaydee(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Olosho

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by SAMBARRY: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2018
grin
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by YurFatHer: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2018
who cares

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Haunty, we know where you're headed (baby mama) so don't bore us with your gibberish. undecided
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Omihanifa: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2018
This one way be sex object her body count for don reach like 6000

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine / Adaeze Aduaka Signs Billboard Endorsement Deal With Anambra International Market / Seyi Shay Dazzles In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.