Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature (15070 Views)

Again, Protest Rocks Ogun Over Naira Scarcity, Banks Burnt / Hon Akinlade Abiodun Isiaq Pick Apc Senatorial Form / BREAKING: Court Nullifies Candidature Of PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by badthinds: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2018
And then APC falls off power, PDP comes in, fvcks up, APC "REPENTS", same yeye politicians begin to defect...

Seriously, what does Atiku Abubakar or Buhari have yo offer nigeria.

Smart Nigerian, the likes of Mogalu are coming out... People whe sabi, experienced leaders, people that wouldn't sit with Donald Trump and be called dumb (true) because of their lack of understanding.

My dear people.

Say no to politicians that have nothing to offer us. We need smart leaders.
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by bluecircle470: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Jagaban showing everybody pepper ever since 1800
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by emmie14: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Forget it APC. You can't organize yourselves. Cohesion eluded you.
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by soundforce: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2018
projectTopicsNg:
When will this issue end. Am tired of hearing APC
Implosion in The camp of APC is the first step to regime change. Many are frustrated. Many are aggrieved. Many are protesting. Many are decamping. Everyone is just ATIKULATING. SAI BABA! SAI GOBE!
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by emerged01(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Richdad50:
The South West is sitting on a gun powder that might explodes in months to come. When a group of people or region is driven by an agenda coming from one man or family, there is bound to be dissent with time. I have read and studied extensively on Kings, Rules, and Leadership for years and i have come to discover that when leaders, Kings or people in position stop listening, they start the beginning of their end.
Tinubu may well be one of the finest politicians to ever come from the west but he may end as the last of them all. Never will the people give one man a stretch of power from the shores of Lagos to the thick forest of Ondo.
See! Nigeria Leaders are dysfunctional, unpatriotic, and belligerent to nation building. It will be foolhardy to think that our rescue lies in the hands of these 'tested and failed men'. I have long lost hope and dream on a better nation through the present norm unless something drastic happens.
However, i believe in you and i to keep oiling our courage and faith for the future. That one day we will wake to a better future for our children.
NB: Please these thoughts are not for the 'like' hunters, irrational, and junk hearted folks who have further sold their illogical minds for a few unseen and intangible approval
I stopped half way reading your trash. Must you blame Tinubu for everything? Is Tinubu omniscience?
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by zicocards(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Why are they protesting?
The best thing they can do is burn their membership ID card and move to another party as usual and that will be an added advantage to other aspirant.
NONSENSE! let Nigeria enemies be scattered
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by Tareq1105: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Richdad50:
The South West is sitting on a gun powder that might explodes in months to come. When a group of people or region is driven by an agenda coming from one man or family, there is bound to be dissent with time. I have read and studied extensively on Kings, Rules, and Leadership for years and i have come to discover that when leaders, Kings or people in position stop listening, they start the beginning of their end.
Tinubu may well be one of the finest politicians to ever come from the west but he may end as the last of them all. Never will the people give one man a stretch of power from the shores of Lagos to the thick forest of Ondo.
See! Nigeria Leaders are dysfunctional, unpatriotic, and belligerent to nation building. It will be foolhardy to think that our rescue lies in the hands of these 'tested and failed men'. I have long lost hope and dream on a better nation through the present norm unless something drastic happens.
However, i believe in you and i to keep oiling our courage and faith for the future. That one day we will wake to a better future for our children.
NB: Please these thoughts are not for the 'like' hunters, irrational, and junk hearted folks who have further sold their illogical minds for a few unseen and intangible approval

Good, but you failed to drop a word of advice for Amosun on his excesses of trying to go for the 3rd term through his anointed Akinlade.

It won't work.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by forgiveness: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Richdad50:

Is Tinubu by all in the SW? Yes. That's all.
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by Richdad50(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2018
if you want to hide anything from an illiterate, write an epistle. He will stop half way. A half way impatient reader will not have my attention.
emerged01:

I stopped half way reading your trash. Must you blame Tinubu for everything? Is Tinubu omniscience?
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by ladyprosper: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2018
Moreoffaith:
grin grin grin grin
Amosun is the worst governor in Nigeria....so many abandoned projects. If you see Oke aro road chai
Very useless governor

Amosun and abandon project are like 5 and 6

Why must your candidate emerge as the flag bearer if not that you have something to cover up..

The useless man still carry some OIL AND GAS OBAS go aso rock so Buhari go endorse am, but baba say No.

Some people wicked for this naija.

Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by zetonet: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2018
wow
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by ajepako(f): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Moreoffaith:
grin grin grin grin

Very useless governor

Why must your candidate emerge as the flag bearer if not that you have something to cover up..

The useless man still carry some OIL AND GAS OBAS go aso rock so Buhari go endorse am, but baba say No.

I didn't know how useless this Amosu is until l visited Mowe and passed through Mowe-Ofada Road..

Chai, the road is tarred on one side and the other side abandoned.

I remember during his first term that work was rapid on that road but during the entire second term, NOTHING

I simply felt bad for residents who have to endure red mud and dust throughout the abandonment..

Seriously, our leaders are evil..
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Giovanni2332:
God please keep these confusion among them till March 1st 2019 after which they will realise they have lost everything.
amen
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by package7(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2018
APC Party will lose they would hear in hell fire.

Idiot Party... grin
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by lenghtinny(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2018
ajepako:

I didn't know how useless this Amosu is until l visited Mowe and passed through Mowe-Ofada Road..

Chai, the road is tarred on one side and the other side abandoned.

I remember during his first term that work was rapid on that road but during the entire second term, NOTHING

I simply felt bad for residents who have to endure red mud and dust throughout the abandonment..

Seriously, our leaders are evil..

The idiot is an egba governor that wants to determine what happens in other senatorial districts....

Not that the egbas benefited economically other than building roads and bridges including the needless most confusing walkway bridge in Africa.....

I'm glad karma doesn't take too long any more....

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by iybee24(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Moreoffaith:
grin grin grin grin

Very useless governor

why are you thinking from your Anus, Akinlade is the people choice not Amosun choice
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by iybee24(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Moreoffaith:
grin grin grin grin

Very useless governor

Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by dyydxx: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
iybee24:
why are you thinking from your Anus, Akinlade is the people choice not Amosun choice

you people will just come with lies. which people? Ogun west agenda is only for ogun west people and there are better people than Akinlade. The guy is Amosun's stooge. Is GNI not from imeko? abeg shift one side. People's choice my azss
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by gratefulheart(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
You will continue in crisis till 2019

Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by AdedoyinO(f): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
iybee24:

Who is this one? Which people are you talking about? Your village people abi.
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by OseniabiodunRas: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
IF IT CONTINUES THESE WAY PDP COULD TAKE THE WAY, OPPORTUNITY FOR GNI CAMP TOO
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by Charly68: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please can somebody tell us the cause of this brouhaha .Why is the governor having problem in supporting his party's candidate?
Re: APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature by rizio: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
they should protest 0oo,this country should start changing

We bring you intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, by the end of which you can start building your own mobile apps. We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps. If mobile app technology is your chosen field of career then this is a must-do course for you.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo / Security Agencies Watch-list Supreme Court Justices-the Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.