Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210245 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2007
opoks,

u be ashawo o.

e be like say u don meet chics so tey u no know when and how u meet them.

u must have chatted a lot with guys and babes on ur assessment center day.

thank God abussyaya knows u.

pls any other girl in the house dt has dt phone number quoted by abussyaya pls reveal.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
opoks,

as per the cash NLNG pays,i think its been discussed here on so many occasions but i feel its better it remains in the realm of conjectures.

wetin i dey use how much dem they pay do when we never still enter.

whether we know or not, we will not reject their offer when it comes.

i am sure it will even be stated on the offer letter.so when time reach,we go know.

furthermore what greater beauty can u desire than working in a desirable atmosphere and earning good cash(because i am sure d cash will not be disappointing).

all in all, na small small dem dey use kill fly wey dey on top, eye.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by samuelokun: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
Hi everybody.I am very new on this thread.But sincerely speaking these NLNG people wants to cause hypertension for me.But I believe just as the bible says that ''there is time for everything''.I strongly believe this is our trying period.The NLNG storm will soon be over.There is joy in the air,I can feel it,Is anybody with me in the spirit?Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2007
Jill,

with all frankness ,i must say ur posts delight my heart.

like i normally say,they are a soothing balm to my soul.

how i wish they could be more frequent,if only for me.

do u know ur info is novel.no one, not even the great tolagbaju, our able MINISTER OF INFORMATION had told us this one.

tola what happened now.we will charge u for dereliction of duty o.

but i would like to ask?are the guys from Bonny included in the list of 70 pple needed by Nlng?do u have an idea of how many souls dt will be taken from that zone.

just curious though.its not like theres anything we can do about it.

like opoks,i am not in the least of ways apprehensive.i am having the time of my life at the office now.so whenever they are ready,i am too.

d stuff is too lengthy and indefinite.

even pregnancy get date
Re: Which Way Nlng? by samuelokun: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2007
Kuwena,hw u dey? You are inspirational with those hope catching words of yours.God bless u and every other person in this thread
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2007
samuelokun,

this is ur first time of posting?

welcome bro.better late than never.

i am with u totally in the spirit.

the only difference is dt i am not in the least of ways nearer having hypertension.not even my troublesome little niece can cause me dt.

do u have a job?then this is the time to delve deeper into it and force urself to enjoy it.

if u dont have,then look for something dt gives u great joy.it would go a long way in helping.

then ,best of all, try to come checkout this thread often and contribute.its d perfect elixir.its therapeutic effect is uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhlllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaacious
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2007
kenosky,

u served in Nassarawa.thats really the closest state to abuja.

u cant imagine how many workers come into abuja on a daily basis from dt zone.

and u should see how these shylock drivers and conductors increase bus fares especially at evening time.

even the landlords,i hear,are not making things easy for the residents.

their ex-governor Adamu stole so much and is presently secretary to the PDP Board of Trustees.so,owing to that he has joined the elite group of untouchables.

dts why i am so upset with that guy called Ribadu.

i am fully in support of his going after corrupt governors but men,the fight is too selective.how can odili,adamu,chimaroke,adamu aliero,ibori and d other guys be walking about free.

then the greatest of them all,OBY(OBASANJO).ITS A SHAME.

i am still watching to see how this whole crap will unfold.

how come u con take follow computer baptise me mappy.computer can crase sometime.

i can see dt u work with Zenith bank.

no vex o.i have a question to ask.

its for u and other bankers on the thread.

are u guys taught the art of relating with customers during your training.i mean the way air hostesses are trained.

i think of all organisations in nigeria,the banking sector has d greatest number of bitches and rude people(am i allowed d freedom of dt word.i am sorry though i lack better words to use)

d few i have spoken to say customers are often difficult and "we are humans so we get tired".but in all the years my father worked in the now defunct Nigeria Airways,i never saw an air hostess get upset with a passenger.

i expect the usual defense of "it all depends on how u are trained from home".

but being a personal assistant,i have been to quite a number of banks(i go to diff. banks on a daily basis for my boss though,who dash me cash?),without any element of bias, i must say that the banks that have the most polite staff are intercontinental and GTB .

i hope say them no go kill me o for wetin i yarn but i would appreciate a candid answer.abi no be person wey no ask dey miss road?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
men,

fellow hopefuls

i don try.

i dey go house.

good to be hear once again.

bonny indigenes or not,what will be will be.

all good things are yours.

who wan curse d man wey Jesus don bless
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2007
I mentioned poetry in my last post and here's Kenosky, able to recall that good ol' nursery rhyme,
  "Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water( na village them dey then  grin)
   Jack fell down and broke his, was it head or neck?, and Jill came tumbling after"

At least Jill didn't break anything, thank God.

Adrianic, I have some good news and some 'bad' news,
which one do you want to hear first,

Lets start with the 'bad' news,

Bonny grads are going to be competing for the slots we're after,

A a, don't blame them, na their papa land( i don't know why my surname isn't Dokubo, Harry or some other NLNgacious name). These guys are assured of a good no. of slots (don't have the exact figure) and a whole lot of the technician jobs on the plant go to them as well,

The good news is that we may be having more than 70 people taken.
The coys setting to expand operations and they had to revise estimations due to the demand for staff from most of the depts. That's part of the hold up, i heard, so let our hearts beat faster,  smiley

@ samuelokun,
i say welcome to the thread.  

nite all
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 5:54am On Sep 26, 2007
jill:

I mentioned poetry in my last post and here's Kenosky, able to recall that good ol' nursery rhyme,
"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water( na village them dey then grin)
Jack fell down and broke his, was it head or neck?, and Jill came tumbling after"

At least Jill didn't break anything, thank God.

u really dont know how glad i am dat jill ddnt break anything, grin grin

Adrianic, I have some good news and some 'bad' news,
which one do you want to hear first,

, any news is beta than no news, walahi!!!!

Lets start with the 'bad' news,

A a, don't blame them, na their papa land( i don't know why my surname isn't Dokubo, Harry or some other NLNgacious name). These guys are assured of a good no. of slots (don't have the exact figure) and a whole lot of the technician jobs on the plant go to them as well,

, hmmm! remember we need to take care of the host community, no b small mata o!!!!
smiley smiley

The coys setting to expand operations and they had to revise estimations due to the demand for staff from most of the depts. That's part of the hold up, i heard, so let our hearts beat faster, smiley

God bless u Jill, ur days shall b long, more grease abi na palm oil to ya elbow
cool cool

@ samuelokun,
i say welcome to the thread.

night all

oga sam, i join all man in welcoming u aboard the train, i posted first just last week but already it feels like ages, no b small mata o

Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2007
abussyaya:

hi oponks
i really think i know you, you work with globacom and you are light -skinned, what else, does this number ring a bell 0805557364 i left out the last digit but i think i know you anyway, it is really nice to have people like you to run this thread and keep hope alive, before i forget you live in gbagada, well correct me if i am wrong but i just think you are the oponks that i met at, later.

grin grin grin Abussyaya, you know me, I know you. cheesy

I always knew it was you because Abussyaya and Busola have a rhyme. tongue tongue

But you be amebo o! grin E remain make you send this number to Globacom.

I no know wetin you dey talk o! grin

I no know who you be o o! grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2007
adrianic:

opoks,

u were asking if i was sure u work with Globacom.

as i craze reach for school ehn,i no chop my school fees.

i had suspected for a while but decided to put two and two together.

first u said u work with a telecoms company.on another occasion , u mentioned the fact that your company was among the top three telecoms industry in Nigeria.

to every nigerian, the top three are mtn,Celtel(or Econet or V-mobile or Vodafone or soon to become Adriantel) and Globacom,though in no particular hierarchical order.

of these three companies,it was only Globacom that increased its staff salary with over a 100% recently(that is less dn 4-5 months ago)

remember two days after our mini world war,u mentioned dt u did not deserve to be in NLNG .apart from other reasons given by u ,u stated dt u were just promoted with an increase of over 133% which i assumed meant "an increase higher than those of my contemporaries".it then wasnt too difficult to get.

i just felt it was right to mention it now.i have never been surer of anything in my life.

but let me still assure u,there is nothing wrong in wanting to go higher in life.

while i was serving in kebbi,a guy who was coming to "chyk" one of my female friends was a staff of the United Nations.after about 5 months of me knowing the guy,he had left to work for the European Union(EU).

i asked him why he did it.he said he just felt he needed knew challenges.

if people dey comot for UN ,who are we lesser mortals to wish to ramain in a place longer dn we find the environment challenging.

so men, wanting to leave isnt a sign of ingratitude ,indeed,its a sign of acceptance of the reality of God taking us to newr heights.

God Himself is creative.

Bros, if say you no sharp, you for no reach final stage.

You sharp no be small!

Only, carry thiz sharpness enter Company Law 'cause if you carry am go prosecute somebody, [color=#990000]Nigerian jails go full throway![/color] cheesy

Abeg my identity has been busted by the busters. I wanna go low. embarassed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2007
adrianic:

wetin i dey use how much them they pay do when we never still enter.

Bros I tire o! cheesy

adrianic:

in the realm of conjectures.

You don speak another one . . . abeg make I check my online dictionary. undecided

adrianic:

furthermore what greater beauty can u desire than working in a desirable atmosphere and earning good cash(because i am sure d cash will not be disappointing).
Abeg help me preach . . . smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2007
samuelokun:

Hi everybody.I am very new on this thread.But sincerely speaking these NLNG people wants to cause hypertension for me.But I believe just as the bible says that ''there is time for everything''.I strongly believe this is our trying period.The NLNG storm will soon be over.There is joy in the air,I can feel it,Is anybody with me in the spirit?Cheers

Welcome to the club samuelokun!

' glad to see another brother in the House.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2007
adrianic:

dts why i am so upset with that guy called Ribadu.

i am fully in support of his going after corrupt governors but men,the fight is too selective.how can odili,adamu,chimaroke,adamu aliero,ibori and d other guys be walking about free.

Because Ribadu no be God . . . . shocked shocked shocked

There is only so much he can do with the tiny powers vested on him!

I wish every other Nigerian could try like am.I feel the guy has 5 'livers' inside him. shocked shocked

No be small thing o!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2007
adrianic:

are u guys taught the art of relating with customers during your training.i mean the way air hostesses are trained.

i think of all organisations in nigeria,the banking sector has d greatest number of bitches and rude people(am i allowed d freedom of dt word.i am sorry though i lack better words to use)

d few i have spoken to say customers are often difficult and "we are humans so we get tired".but in all the years my father worked in the now defunct Nigeria Airways,i never saw an air hostess get upset with a passenger.

Give it back to them!

The Customer is King!!!

They never jam Opokonwa. cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2007
jill:

Let them bring it on!No be today! cool

jill:

The coys setting to expand operations and they had to revise estimations due to the demand for staff from most of the depts. That's part of the hold up, i heard, so let our hearts beat faster,  smiley

Good Hope Raiser! but still in the realm of conjectures!borrowed from adrianic grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2007
Good morning all faithful viewers and contributors to thiz thread. smiley

It's a beautiful day! And we need to thank God about it. cheesy

Yesterday, I could not help thinking the unthinkable
. . . . . . . . I could not help wondering the 'unwonderable'
. . . . . . . . I could not help asking the unaskable
. . . . . . . . I could not help thinking back and forth

I could not help wondering, 'what if' , after all theze clubbingon Nairaland, postings, jiving, encouraging one another, etc on this thread, Opokonwa's name is omitted from the final 70 or final whatever?!

What if Kuwena's name is missingI don't pray so o! cool

What if Adrianic's, Kenosky's or anyone who have been of immense HELP on this thread is missingGod Forbid!! you might say, but consider the possibility

What if you, that is reading thiz thread now shocked, find yoursellf missing from the Bonny Party shocked, after the long, ong wait.

Consider it carefully but frankly . . .

I did mine yesterday . . .

And do you know what I came up with? I will feel bad that I'll missing the party at Bonny . . . but only for a while.please spare me the thought that because you expressed Faith, God owes you a favour! HE also probably owes everybody else that dropped out before this stage a favour! Think about it.

Like I said earlier, I will feel bad missing the party in BonnyAnd because I had expected to be taken, my expectation will be dashed (I am human), I had also laid out plans in advance on what to do with the money. grin

But you know what, NLNG would have missed the opportunity to experience me.

I am a 'party' on my own, no less a party than NLNGI may be down but not out, I shall take my expertise higher elsewhere cool. afterall, it has happened to me with KPMG before, I no die! shocked

I would kiss my NLNG friends Goodbye kiss kiss kiss And I will move on . . .

By then we no go get for Bonny again . . . but in other spheres of life. Maybe the National AssemblyBy the time it must have been sanitized or we do it ourselves!

But these are only thoughts . . . only thoughts . . .(I am prepared for the worst.) cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2007
Good morning ppl,

What if NLNG decides for so and so reasons (infact woteva) to take all the 464 finalists smiley wink

if horses were wishes truly riders will beg! grin grin

It's WELL!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2007
pgm:

Good morning people,

What if NLNG decides for so and so reasons (infact woteva) to take all the 464 finalists smiley wink

if horses were wishes truly riders will beg! grin grin

It's WELL!!!

Or did you miss out on the 220?

What if they decide that there will be no recruitment?

Perhaps call up people from the list of 11,000?

Infact if wishes were horses, 'isi-ewu' no go bend tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2007
what if?? no b small ting, pgm, opoks, wetin dey happen or una don become like uche talking in her sleep (about LNG)?? no b small mata, what if LNG decides the tests, assessments and what av u were all in the realm of conjectures (adrianic, u go fit forgive mii) and say make una go home and rest, thw world go stop cool cool,  whosai, we go just move on like say nothing happen- mi for one no go even miss a heartbeat (i m serious)- u know y? like u yarn opoks, LNG would av missed the opportunity of a lifetime [b](i occur once in a lifetime)kuwena, i m sure occurs once too, adrianic, opoks, uche, pgm, uchcelly (hope u never gaga?) the list too many, infact them go really miss, i tell u!!!

ehen!!! adrian, u get issues with bankers because u no sound appy at all, opoks, u also gat his back?? truth b told, there are some rude folks in d industry but its even truer that the really good guys and babes far outnumber the rude ones- av u ever been rudely attended to by a customer care person in one of the telecomms, u go para na!!!! (from experience o), make i no begin kall names, but i can tell u, we v got some real good guys out here, just believe!!!!!!!!
[/b]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2007
good morning peeps.

i hope we all had a great nite.

lets thank God for what he will do for us i.e according to His will.

one of my friend's favourite saying is "God is not a wicked God".i agree totally.

whatever happens to us,He already foresaw.just as the heavens are far from the earth so his ways and thoughts are far from ours.lets cover all loopholes through prayers.

after the assessment center,i had like a 9 day prayer though i did not fast while praying.i just concluded dt everything was done.i concluded dt i had been taken.i am sure it was d same with most of u on this thread.

hence d tone our posts took before "troublesome" opoks reiterated the fact that our will may not be Gods will.after opoks post and dt of tolagbaju ,giving us d koko and making us understand dt it still wasnt late to intensify prayers,i went for hotter prayers this time.

i have never had such peace in my life like i did after these last set of prayers.i am not in the least of ways bothered now because i have d assurance of God that all must be well with me.

if Nlng does not take (or is dt not a possibility?), like opoks i would be disappointed,though for a very shortwhile and i would be happy again.why?because i am now so sure dt where God will be taking me will make the ears of man tingle when its heard.

i am now so at peace with myself.i am so sure that its all in his hands.if the result had come before tolagbajus post,i would have felt i did not do enough.i have done my best the rest is in the hands of God.

i hope nobody would see pessimism in this post.indeed i feel we should see a greater optimism because the fact is dt we have a secure future with God.

as a friend will say"whather we go live long don sure,whether we go dey successful don sure,whether we go benefit our society don sure.the only thing be say,na only God know how e go happen"

abi na lie.lets keep faith and hope alive knowing dt God has us in His palms
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2007
kenosky,

ur answer came at the right time.i don been wan attack u .

i get issues with bankers o because somehow i happen to deal with them on a daily basis.

i cant stand the way your guys and girls maltreat or is it mistreat pple they think do not have enough cash.

i went to that over blown bank called oceanic yesterday with my boss.we went to withdraw like 1.8 million cos he wanted to go pay for tickets at British Airways for himself and his family travelling very soon, kenosky,see respect.

assuming say keyboard or piano dey for there,this pple for give us special number not considering that we were withdrawing o.i know how much my boss has there sha.

but i still saw a customer "raking" for one of the attendants.

sometimes in march ,my boss just bought over a hotel in kano.the last management had nearly stolen the place dead.so the owner virtually sold the place out.so i was, in company of two other pple, to go restructure the place,sack staff,recruit new ones,among others and come back 2 abuja within two months.

while there,there was this day i went to send momsy some cash.i no know whether me and d girl fight for her dream dt nite or she never see half caste(who dash me?)before,this girl just frowned her wowo face and refused to attend to me.

i no too tall o but at least i no short.she just acted like i did not exist.and i fine pass her papa o.

after standing for like 15mins and men queue plenty,i asked her to attend to me she just mumbled some words and left.she came back within 50 seconds though but by then i had lost it.

i stopped transactions in that bank for like 10minutes.my voice was reverberating in the banking hall.that was when the maga now started speaking softly and saying something like "sir,i only told u to exercise some patience,dt i would be with u in a moment"(bankers too can lie 15, minutes na a moment)

i tore the teller and threw everything at her table.it took the manager to calm me down.

i still left without paying in the cash there.

but that girl did a disservice to dt bank because even if i become d richest man in this world,i will never put my money in dt bank.i dont even watch bank adverts.i see dem all as lies.their staff are never as polite as they show us on tv.

how i wish nigeria was safe,i will be keeping my money in my house and maybe ask my mom to hide some in her bra for me(i like old school momsy dem sha).

i am sure u will say dt alone is not enough to judge but apart from me,i have seen d worst side of bankers unleashed on poor customers dt dont know their rights.

i have a bosom friend currently in Bank PHB training school at V.I Lagos.i asked him what they were learning and he said basically accounting procedure and other academic stuff.

he did not even mention any intense course in customer relationship.

the customer is no longer king of business,he is indeed the LIFE of any business.abi opoks,have i not spoken well?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2007
opoks,

Ribadu is insulting our sensibilities.

if hin know say hin no get power,make hin no dey act like james Bond.why was he bragging before the elections dt he had enuf evidence to nail all the corrupt governors.

that Akala of Oyo State wey get face like stadium is d most corrupt soul alive.

when ribadu for arrest am,e dey look obasanjo very "handsome" face.until the court annuls his election(which i know they must),ribadu has to wait.

tho with obj still in the saddle,he will likely go free.

one day we go face maurice iwu.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2007
i don go.Bros has come.later
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
adrianic:

opoks,

Ribadu is insulting our sensibilities.

if hin know say hin no get power,make hin no dey act like james Bond.why was he bragging before the elections dt he had enough evidence to nail all the corrupt governo

I wish you could appreciate the enormity of the battles and challenges facing the young man that you try soooooo hard to discredit.

Nuhu Ribadu is fighting the biggest war in Nigeria; the war of corruption. And he is standing alonethe hyposrites, our past and present leaders who claim to give him any backing are merely playing 'Pharisee'. Why do you think your Attorney General is sooooo keen to cut down his 'perceived' powers?; Because he has hurt some BIG MEN already, who are his friends.

If you think it is easy to be Ribaduwhy don't you take his job and do us some justice in Nigeria!

Or why has nobody volunteered or lobbied to take his postBecause it is a thankless job and perhaps, the riskiest in this country.

I bet that guy is surviving on God's protection.

If you think it is easy to just wake up and go after the IBBs, Obasanjos, Tony Anenihs and their croonies, think again!for the first time in a long while, I'm afraid you're beginning to sound naive.

Ribadu may have gone after the small fishes and a few Big fishes but in real terms, those were those that did not enjoy the protection of the powers that be. And he even stepped on many Powers' toes doing that! embarassed The 'Untouchables' have still not been touched because in real terms, they are the REAL power-brokers behind the scenes. cry cry cry

Ribadu's or EFCC's War is a War against the REAL 'Principalities' and 'Powers' in human form, who are still very much in positionsmost of them behind the scenesAnd running things in this country.

Malam Nuhu Ribadu, though unintentionally, have become a pun in the hands of the real chess-players in Nigeria. I can rightly suggest that he meant well but his hands are tied! embarassed

If it's not easy for Mr. President whose actions seem to mean well for Nigerians, who then is Malam Nuhu Ribadu? Besides, the former's ascent to the seat of power is sooooooo corrupt! shocked Don't forget that!

Nigeria is a hub of corruption! Only God can truly tell what is happening in NLNG, even with the recruitment process. Don't believe all the sweet-stories you hear! undecided

Abi you think this place is America?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
opoks,

i would be decieving myself if i say i do not know fighting corruption is a difficult war anywhere in the world.

but even if bros ribadu cannot get the biggest fishes like obj ,why then is he not going after other lesser fishes who pledge their loyalty to obj.

is akala dt powerful.how about the great odili.if u wish to be true,take a look at those dt have been prosecuted so far,how many of obj's loyalists are among.

opoks,it would have been a different ball game entirely if d guy were still president.

as per d issue of d attorney general,the guy has done nothing wrong in asking the commission to follow the rule of law.

his powers are guaranteed under section 174 of the constitution.that of ribadu is guaranteed under the EFCC Act.

the constitution is the grundnorm in any land.its d supreme law.and where there is an inconsistency btwn any other law or statute in nigeria and the constitution,that law shall be void to the extent of its incosistency.

so d A.G is on course .

the main problem here is dt ribadu started under a dictator who gave him powers not even under the Act.

and dt same problem is what those 'efulefus' in the nigeria police force have .they can conduct no credible investigation without beating the daylight out of the suspect.

in normal countries,intelligent methods are used in gathering information and when this is done,arrest is effected.so its then not too difficult to get a conviction.

i support the fact that dt criminal governor nnamani and his cohorts were arraigned but those governors who are now ex should be investigated and brought to book.obj is a big fry,we know.how about the others.

at least for now d efcc is still a feared organisation.they should utilise it well.public support for them is waning.

opoks,as we are discussing this,pls dont give these bankers a chance to escape giving us an answer.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
adrianic:

kenosky,

your answer came at the right time.i don been wan attack u .

, u r a lawyer, i no surprise 9ur intent wuz to attack the person and not the issue? hmmmmmmm!!!!

i get issues with bankers o because somehow i happen to deal with them on a daily basis.

, dont need a prophet or sootsayer to tell mi na cheesy cheesy
i can't stand the way your guys and girls maltreat or is it mistreat people they think do not have enough cash.

i went to that over blown bank called oceanic yesterday with my boss.we went to withdraw like 1.8 million because he wanted to go pay for tickets at British Airways for himself and his family travelling very soon, kenosky,see respect.

, i didnt hear u say the ZEN!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

assuming say keyboard or piano dey for there,this people for give us special number not considering that we were withdrawing o.i know how much my boss has there sha.

, two legs good, four legs bad (ANIMAL FARM!!! smiley smiley

but i still saw a customer "raking" for one of the attendants.

, even the most couteous banker gets a piece of acidity from vitriolic customers- believe mii

sometimes in march ,my boss just bought over a hotel in kano.the last management had nearly stolen the place dead.so the owner virtually sold the place out.so i was, in company of two other people, to go restructure the place,sack staff,recruit new ones,among others and come back 2 abuja within two months.

, u follow dey sack people??

while there,there was this day i went to send momsy some cash.i no know whether me and d girl fight for her dream dt night or she never see half caste(who dash me?)before,this girl just frowned her wowo face and refused to attend to me.

i no too tall o but at least i no short.she just acted like i did not exist.and i fine pass her papa o.

after standing for like 15mins and men queue plenty,i asked her to attend to me she just mumbled some words and left.she came back within 50 seconds though but by then i had lost it.

, u broke the cardinal rule- u let a SHE get to u!!! no denying dat sha, some babes can b bitchy, d guys no too dey act like dat sha- maybe we r beta at masking our feelings and u sabi say we no get those many mood swings- u know na!!!!

i stopped transactions in that bank for like 10minutes.my voice was reverberating in the banking hall.that was when the maga now started speaking softly and saying something like "sir,i only told u to exercise some patience,dt i would be with u in a moment"(bankers too can lie 15, minutes na a moment)

, actually, bankers are not the first to kall 15 minutes "in a moment" but then i dont make any excuses for dat lady, though i for like hear her own side of the story (no b wetin the law talk? undecided undecided)

i tore the teller and threw everything at her table.it took the manager to calm me down.

, u get violent nature o!!!! shocked shocked

i still left without paying in the cash there.

but that girl did a disservice to dt bank because even if i become d richest man in this world,i will never put my money in dt bank.i don't even watch bank adverts.i see them all as lies.their staff are never as polite as they show us on tv.

how i wish nigeria was safe,i will be keeping my money in my house and maybe ask my mom to hide some in her bra for me(i like old school momsy them sha).

i am sure u will say dt alone is not enough to judge but apart from me,i have seen d worst side of bankers unleashed on poor customers dt don't know their rights.

, true, adrian, try Zen na, u ll av a testimony to give!!!!

i have a bosom friend currently in Bank PHB training school at V.I Lagos.i asked him what they were learning and he said basically accounting procedure and other academic stuff.

, are u sure he's in training school cos i v been to FBN (spent 6 months with the big elephant) and den Zen training schools and the bulk of wat is thot is customer service (i mean it!!!)

he did not even mention any intense course in customer relationship.

the customer is no longer king of business,he is indeed the LIFE of any business.abi opoks,have i not spoken well?

buroda, i no expect opoks to get different view from u afterall im don talk am b4 say im gat ur back cheesy cheesy!!!! so need to ask am weda u neva yarn well, i dey wait to hear from una, Uchcelly and oda bankers in the house, abi wetin una feel kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
my peeps, d war on corruption is not stuff that can b concluded in one day- trust mi, dem gast to start from smwhere and with some peeps but like opoks talk cool cool, d govt of the day, no matter how hard it tries to paint a good picture of itself came to power riding on the back of a highly corrupt horse (abi no b so?),etteh na anoda case to examine, almost all the immediate past governors looted their state treasuries dry, Udenwa is a senator. shocked shocked. infakt, i tire, make i go drink water so as to catch my breath!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2007
kenosky,

as per Etteh ,the 9 man panel constituted to look into the contract submitted its report this morning.

Etteh was found guilty(thats d word AIT used instead of liable,only a court can declare a person guilty).

the panel held that due process was not followed in awarding the contract.

she was not alone.

also found liable was the Management of the National Assembly.

the real drama will start tomorrow.impeachment is beckoning.its such a beautiful feeling.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
kenosky,

if u wan yab mi,start with "get out' make i know o(just kidding though).

u think zenith staff are any better.

i will give other hopefuls a chance to air their views and u will see ur great zen is definitely not an exception.i must be candid ,the guys are a bit better dn the chics in terms of politeness.but pray,should a bank staff on any account whatsoever be rude to a customer.how una go get una salary if customers massively boycott the bank?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
Good evening, everyone.

I heard someone ask: What will Kuwena do if not taken by NLNG?

It is simple enough. I shall work at least two more years with my current employers (Intercontinental Bank Plc) and save up to a million naira at least. (IB Plc is probably the highest paying bank in Nigeria, and I can be frugal in spending.)

Then I will relocate PERMANENTLY to the United States of America, where opportunities are plentier, and hearts cleaner.

I was not born to suffer; neither were my children.

God bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.