Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,779 members, 7,834,609 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Cars At Cheaper Rates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cars At Cheaper Rates (412 Views)

Floating Naira: Importers Abandon Tokunbo Cars At Seaport / Fire Razes Shops, Cars At Ubakala Junction Umuahia (Pictures, Video) / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars At Cheaper Rates by smokey12345: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2018
From the office of Prince Oyediran Barnabas.

If you re interested on seminar and intensive training on how to Auction cars by yourself at cheaper rates directly from USA to Nigeria.

the cars they want to sell for you at 1.7m naira can be bought and shipped here with just 1.2m naira.

Moreover you can become a car dealer yourself

Strictly Legit. Dont let car sellers be scrutinizing or extorting money from you.

Limited sits availble.

contact temitope on 07066497034

thanks
Re: Cars At Cheaper Rates by kunleweb: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2018
smokey12345:
From the office of Prince Oyediran Barnabas.

If you re interested on seminar and intensive training on how to Auction cars by yourself at cheaper rates directly from USA to Nigeria.

the cars they want to sell for you at 1.7m naira can be bought and shipped here with just 1.2m naira.

Moreover you can become a car dealer yourself

Strictly Legit. Dont let car sellers be scrutinizing or extorting money from you.

Limited sits availble.

contact temitope on 07066497034

thanks

Can i get a car on hire purchase?
Re: Cars At Cheaper Rates by elocas: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2018
i am intresred and how do i reach you and i am outside lagos
Re: Cars At Cheaper Rates by smokey12345: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2018
the number is there already

elocas:
i am intresred and how do i reach you and i am outside lagos

(1) (Reply)

Green Sahara Revolution Launches Its Gombe Cluster / Election Wristbands / Roofing Woods Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.