Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

MI Abaga Outchea Kidnapping People To Join Sweet Boy Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Outchea Kidnapping People To Join Sweet Boy Trend (443 Views)

M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga Outchea Kidnapping People To Join Sweet Boy Trend by NaijaCelebrity: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2018
Choc Boi head huncho, MI Abaga was forced to use one of Falz crew member as a hostage to get himself and labelmate, Loose Kanyon into the Sweet Boiz Association, however, the rapper and comic actor proved his favorite, 'No one is Badder' figure of speech when he replied MI with a threat, moments after his friend who was the hostage begged for his release live on social media.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/mi-abaga-outchea-kidnapping-people-to.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: MI Abaga Outchea Kidnapping People To Join Sweet Boy Trend by pzphoto(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy bawo loje
Re: MI Abaga Outchea Kidnapping People To Join Sweet Boy Trend by Waakanda: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2018
I read the whole thing twice but still didn't get the message undecided... Let me go and break my fast first cool

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Had Sex With Wizkid In My Dreams – Nigerian Lady Says / Kanye West Donates $73,000 To Nigerian American Politician Amara Enyia / Music Star Reveals How Poverty Experience Helped Him Secure The Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.