Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Paris Club Fund Yet To Be Received In Ondo State - Wale Akinterinwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Club Fund Yet To Be Received In Ondo State - Wale Akinterinwa (225 Views)

EFCC Detains Akeredolu’s Finance Commissioner, Wale Akinterinwa / I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries / 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paris Club Fund Yet To Be Received In Ondo State - Wale Akinterinwa by ayfay047(f): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2018
Ondo State is yet to receive its own share of the Paris Club refund disbursed by the Federal Government the State Commissioner for Finance, Mr Wale Akinterinwa has disclosed.

Wale Akinterinwa made the disclosure during the weekly press briefing coordinated by the Commissioner for Information, Yemi Olowolabi at the Cocoa Conference Hall of the Governor’s Office, Alagbaka, Akure on Monday, 22nd October, 2018. Mr Akinterinwa revealed that the State Government has expended more than N146 billion for payment of workers’ salaries since the inception of the Akeredolu-led Administration.

He expressed dismay over the agitation of workers, saying that the Administration of Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has not defaulted in the payment of salary.

“Governor Akeredolu is yet to default in the payment of salary since the inception of his Administration. We have been paying as and when due.

“Out of the seven months inherited, we have been able to pay four months. I can tell you so far, since the inception of this Administration the State has expended N146 billion in the payment of salary.

” This tells you the percentage of total earnings that has gone into servicing this segment of the society. Therefore, we’re surprised to hear that members of labour are agitating.

” I want to put it on record that the State has not received the Paris Club fund. We have heard series of rumours. I can say categorically that this fund has not been received. When received; it will be judiciously expended

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way Nigeria Can Move Forward / Ogun Guber Crisis: Amosun Accuses Tinubu, Osoba, Oshiomhole Of Fraud / Tragic: 2019 Presidential Candidate Loses Campaign Team To Motor Accident, 3 Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.