Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

you're not TEKNO but you deserve a BIG CASSAVA.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / you're not TEKNO but you deserve a BIG CASSAVA.. (1347 Views)

Ladies Do You Like Big Cassava Let's Know How U Want It.. / Natural Way To Get A Big Cassava That Will Make Her Scream Your Name / 18+ Photo: Trey Songz Shares Raunchy Photo Of His Big Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

you're not TEKNO but you deserve a BIG CASSAVA.. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2018
A sex experiment was conducted. Women were asked to have sex with different fucking machines. And sex scientists examine what size Love Machine on the sex machine would create the fastest, most frequent and strongest orgasms. The dildos that were 6.5 inches or smaller rarely generated any orgasms at all. While the 8 inch or bigger dildos would generate on average 4 orgasms in 20 minutes.

Not too many women, if any, would admit they would rather have sex with a man that has a small penis. In fact, it’s pretty clear that women prefer men with a large penis over a man with a smaller penis. Sexual performance is certainly dependent on the size of your penis. So, in short, YES, size matters!.

With the perfect solution around we've got you covered..

No more sleepless nights, just fun and fun. wink

Call /WHATSAPP, now to place your order..

THICKER, BIGGER, LARGER....... cool

Re: you're not TEKNO but you deserve a BIG CASSAVA.. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2018
Are you really happy with the SIZE..

Do something.. smiley the solution is here...small but mighty oil..

No PILLS just your little time..

Oil oil oil oil....
Re: you're not TEKNO but you deserve a BIG CASSAVA.. by MrSensor(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2018
tired of size matters topics.
Re: you're not TEKNO but you deserve a BIG CASSAVA.. by Bamidey: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Make my d!ck come cripple abi?
Re: you're not TEKNO but you deserve a BIG CASSAVA.. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bamidey:
Make my d!ck come cripple abi?
no side effects boss just follow our guide..you're in safe hands wink
Re: you're not TEKNO but you deserve a BIG CASSAVA.. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Money to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Who Raise Successful Kids Do These 7 Things. (photos) / Terrible Thing Happened After I Threw 3 Million Naira Birthday Party For My Babe / Join My Whatsapp TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.