Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? (6397 Views)

Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) / Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs / Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by awuf2008: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
Who is the commissioner of works in the present fashola administration? Can anybody tell d house. I wil give a free ebook for any correct answer.
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by Mariory(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
There is no comissioner because fashola heads the ministry himself. He is advised by Engineer Ganiyu Johnson
http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=excolist&mpid=117&mnu=null
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by yemmight(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2010
Rauf Aregbesola lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by whiteroses(f): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2010
arishekola alao
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by toba1909(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2010
whiteroses:

arishekola alao

Arisekola Alao ko!
Alao Akala ni!
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by whiteroses(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
toba1909:

Arisekola Alao ko!
Alao Akala ni!

lol i know thats my dads boss, i just wanted to mention something too lol
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2010
Anh anh, 'ow many commissioners dey now? hmm!
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by toluxa1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2010
whiteroses:

Henn henn! Ota, send me recharge card.
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by toba1909(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2010
whiteroses:

So Arisekola is your dad's boss
Amala politics at it's best!  wink
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by CarlosVent(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2010
Dimpreye alamesiya
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by kobikwelu(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2010
Amala politics at it's best!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you forgot to add gbegiri grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by 5p1naz(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2010
whiteroses:

oh yea dad's boss? really? mr. Arisekola Alao  is my dad, so whiteroses  be my girlfrend, n em, i ch1ll wif ur dad's money , then spoil u wif my dads', watcha fink?
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by adexchamp(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2010
I think Muiz Banire is the Lagos State Commisioner for works,
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by toba1909(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
adexchamp:

I think Muiz Banire is the Lagos State Commisioner for works,

He's no where near the commissioner of that ministry.
He's commissioner for environment!
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by whiteroses(f): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you forgot to add gbegiri grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by kobikwelu(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
^^^^^^^^

abeg stop being a grinch,

and by the way, wetin "consign" gbegiri with your dad,

hmmmmm

paranoia is begining to set in
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by whiteroses(f): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
^can't a girl be proud of her hometown and where she was raised ni?
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by MeGaStReEt: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
see confusion

WHO IS THE COMMISIONER FOR WORKS
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by whiteroses(f): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2010
^apparently no one knows and why was the post on homepage and why cant the OP just say who it is, who cares about fuck1ing free ebook tongue just say it
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by Remii(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
whiteroses:

you guys arent funny and no my dads not a politician he's just one of his many lawyers but he's a good man and my dads best customer, God save Aare alao for some of us, ilu ibadan for life! grin

Amin oooo, kini soo, soo suo ni oo.

Topic: BRF himself is the Lagos Commisioner for Works just as his Deputy Sarah Sosan is for Education.
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by warripekin(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
Bola Tinubu
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by YemiAlabi: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2010
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
has nothing changed in naija,these are the same names i knew about when was still in naija.we like to recycle sha
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by whiteroses(f): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2010
Reginald Mundi grin
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by CasaNova1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2010
Reginald indeed grin
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by philip0906(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2010
Fashola Akala
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by hajifaty: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
Obafemi awolowo cheesy
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by chyket(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
its Mr babatunde fashola
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by Chuks84(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
there is no commissioner of works in lagos! oya gimme my e-book!
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by chuxy12(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
tony anenih
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by Pafuri(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
Sheik Rasheed ibn-Batuta Sanni grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos? by skfa1: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tinunbu cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

India To Give $100 Million Aid For Nigeria's Power Sector / My Candidature Will Bring Victory For Abia PDP – Dr Uche Ogah / See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.