Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors (21927 Views)

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) / Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by AutoReportNG: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-voVfgz_nBpg/W87z0ZLxCFI/AAAAAAAAVTY/Cc-n_xIQu849Fmq35HrtbJ_vlAcn3y03QCLcBGAs/s1600/GIGM_Pickup_service.png[/img]

A lady has taken to the micro-blogging site popularly called Twitter to vent her anger and also wondered how God is Good Motors despite their claim of professionalism still manage to hire touts as drivers. According to her series of tweets, her friend board a bus traveling to Abia state in a GIGM Toyota Hiace with plate number AGB-21YV from Abuja.

The driver stopped somewhere around Nsukka to buy fuel... then this other driver from another bus brings two passengers to join theirs.

Read her tweets below.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-WtTk2yyRoHA/W87y07ebTbI/AAAAAAAAVSs/2C6Kgw791200sEyO_XJOSd2C38FfpLLqQCLcBGAs/s1600/01.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-VOvZibICOqU/W87y2RQLvmI/AAAAAAAAVSw/4Z4QeFS2DNQnJZd1IMUVLwmYuQEC6NG2ACLcBGAs/s1600/02.JPG[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-IAEsRAkAClw/W87y2hMvTJI/AAAAAAAAVS0/Mywf938l-s4yDhDLsAG-wDwtp9dc1zSUACLcBGAs/s1600/03.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-WnKfUowxxzU/W87y3PF2amI/AAAAAAAAVS4/RLPwhd0alSAMzwNzSwvNUhq9SdgOUgF8wCLcBGAs/s1600/04.JPG[/img]

Below are some pictures she took...

Picture of the bus she board..

[img]https://4.bp..com/-WrPJHZzTwiU/W87zOypR-zI/AAAAAAAAVTI/Xiier4HEZdc9qhd9cXpqKbwFXFye2hjnwCLcBGAs/s1600/gigm.jpg[/img]

Picture of the driver that slapped her...

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Le-Y6kmxXKI/W87zXCmVj_I/AAAAAAAAVTM/rE4-S_Sie4wyqaIp_sXLoU5hoIlCIJkCQCLcBGAs/s1600/driver.jpg[/img]

Credit: https://twitter.com/Andiva

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/10/lady-shares-her-bitter-experience-with.html
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by AutoReportNG: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Lets hope actions will be taken on time, I know GIGM has a professional transport company

Read more here..

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/10/lady-shares-her-bitter-experience-with.html

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by fergie001: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2018
Na joblessness dey rush the driver now.....

32 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by sholatech(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2018
A professional company will discipline such driver. Customer service is key & should the lady report to the police station, he would have been arrested denting further the company image.

19 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Emperorempower(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Amongst all the transport companies, GIGM has the best customer service.

My advise:

1. Report the case to the customer care unit of GIGM

2. You will receive a swift response and the erring drivers punished accordingly.

3. Should 1&2 not work out, Get a lawyer and sue the company.

4. Before suing the company, make sure:

I: you still remember the date the incident happenedly vividly.

Ii: You filled the passenger manifest and details filled are accurate.

Iii: You have 1 or 3 witnesses who are ready to testify.

5: charge could range from any of these:
I: Breach of safety and endangering your life.

ii: Physical assualt on a customer.

Iii: That I&ii resulted you being psychologicaly depressed and traumatised.

(Your lawyer can add more)

6: Tag the damage at N50M (Putting your life at risk, and physical assault_ its worth any amount)

7: The company may contact your lawyer for a dismiss-and-deal, accept it but tag it at N70M,
Negotiations may bring it at 5-10M.

8. Make sure your story is consistent with every other passenger in that bus, atleast with 70% accuracy, because the company will hire up to 3 persons in that bus to testify also.

9: If you have the money, go for a SAN. Reputation is worthwhile.

Thanks.

Meanwhile, PMT frustrated my life last 2months,
Was coming back from Nsukka to Enugu.

Got my ticket, filled the manifest, and went to my seat,

When the bus was ready for the takeoff, extra loads were added to the bus, mehn, I couldn't stretch my leg through out the journey.

Midway into the journey, I complained to the driver but he ignored me.

I took picture of the extra luggage.

I couldn't walk proper when I got down from the bus, had to take pain relief drugs for such a short distance journey.

When we arrived Enugu, I told my boss about it ( he is a chief Magistrate , UDI magistrate court in Enugu), handed him the plate number, video and pics.

The following week, I was invited to PMT costumer care unit and they apologised.

Got A free ticket to any where I want to go, I will use it in December (Free ticket to PH loading)

Just give it a shot.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Chibuzor11(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by BruncleZuma: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by helphelp: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Did you ask the driver to take a slapping mode position before taking his pic

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Richdad50(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Carboom: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2018
That guy is done
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by mrvitalis(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2018
That driver just lost his job... Case closed

16 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by cbnileowo: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2018
slap ke.. na to off my cloth fight for the girl oooo..buhari see your life......see wetin you cause..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Fierce11: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Twitter stories and lies.
She said "her friend was travelling".. She didn't follow ooh.. Then the driver assaulted her friend. Was the bus "chartered" by the friend and the friend's sister? How did the passengers defend her? How many passengers where in the bus? Why was she the only one questioning the driver? What was the gender of passengers present in the bus? Why did the friend's sister not post a tweet too.. Abi she no get phone?.. Why did she even have to lament for "her mysterious friend"?..
Liars everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2018
fergie001:
Na joblessness dey rush the driver now.....
serves him right if true
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by martineverest(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2018
lies from rivals just to discredit the company..GIG will only add extra passagers on. the way whenever they see their fellow GIG driver's motor is having issues...they assist by accomodating stranded passengers

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Dorcas212(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2018
Before you judge konw some girls can be very rude. You didn't employ him and you weren't the only one in the vehicle

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2018
How do we know it's not daily stupid cooked up stories of those slay queens in Ikoyi. Supposing this sh*t is true, then this driver should just submit the key of the vehicle, buy military form because his destiny is being wasted by GIGM

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2018
one thing you have to know is that these transporters operate a franchise system, people register their vehicles using the company logo hence they pay to the transport company hence they do as they like.

the owners of the transpirt companies have very little control because they have sold of their right to control the franchisee.

i remember back in 06 pmt owned most of the buses running thete but years later he opted for franchise system, and what do we have reckless driving and accidents because some one paid to use the logo pmt on his her bus.

one just has to be careful,

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Dorcas212:
Before you judge konw some girls can be very rude. You didn't employ him and you weren't the only one in the vehicle
If her story is true, then she has every right to confront the driver. Nigerians are used to keeping quiet when stupid people do their thing , but the fact that everyone keeps quiet does not mean stupidity is right.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2018
quentin06:
one thing you have to know is that these transporters operate a franchise system, people register their vehicles using the company logo hence they pay to the transport company hence they do as they like.

the owners of the transpirt companies have very little control because they have sold of their right to control the franchisee.

i remember back in 06 pmt owned most of the buses running thete but years later he opted for franchise system, and what do we have reckless driving and accidents because some one paid to use the logo pmt on his her bus.

This is an eye opener, do you think gig is into franchising now?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by DWJOBScom(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2018
Emperorempower:
Amongst all the transport companies, GIGM has the best customer service.

My advise:

1. Report the case to the customer care unit of GIGM

2. You will receive a swift response and the erring drivers punished accordingly.

3. Should 1&2 not work out, Get a lawyer and sue the company.

4. Before suing the company, make sure:

I: you still remember the date the incident happenedly vividly.

Ii: You filled the passenger manifest and details filled are accurate.

Iii: You have 1 or 3 witnesses who are ready to testify.

5: charge could range from any of these:
I: Breach of safety and endangering your life.

ii: Physical assualt on a customer.

Iii: That I&ii resulted you being psychologicaly depressed and traumatised.

(Your lawyer can add more)

6: Tag the damage at N50M (Putting your life at risk, and physical assault_ its worth any amount)

7: The company may contact your lawyer for a dismiss-and-deal, accept it but tag it at N70M,
Negotiations may bring it at 5-10M.

8. Make sure your story is consistent with every other passenger in that bus, atleast with 70% accuracy, because the company will hire up to 3 persons in that bus to testify also.

9: If you have the money, go for a SAN. Reputation is worthwhile.

Thanks.

Well said
You are a disciplined fellow

noooo the settlement should be 100m na so that we wire it down to 90m
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2018
drivers of these franchise systems are exploited, they re overworked and under paid, they re also under a lot of stress, some have families too, apply tact when complaining to them, the real culprits are their employers.

and do like i do avoid the popular transport companies, they really dont give a damn about passengers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2018
martineverest:
lies from rivals just to discredit the company..GIG will only add extra passagers on. the way whenever they see their fellow GIG driver's motor is having issues...they assist by accomodating stranded passengers
Your are right, if only the have a space to spare. It has been the norm for all transport companies from airlines to ships

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by DBossNG(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Protein0: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
GIG and high handed staff members are inextricably linked

I don't know of other sets of frustrated and rude workers like those of GIG, maybe some bank workers Sha.

From GIG Logistics to the GIG Motors. They treat customers like they're doing them favors

Especially those their logistics workers at Utako in Abuja.
I'm looking for when I will be less busy to take it up with them big time. They're rude, no be small

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Doerstech(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
GIG
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
Netanyahu1:
This is an eye opener, do you think gig is into franchising now?

the gig has been souled out.
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by ngwababe(f): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Fierce11:
Twitter stories and lies.
She said "her friend was travelling".. She didn't follow ooh.. Then the driver assaulted her friend. Was the bus "chartered" by the friend and the friend's sister? How did the passengers defend her? How many passengers where in the bus? Why was she the only one questioning the driver? What was the gender of passengers present in the bus? Why did the friend's sister not post a tweet too.. Abi she no get phone?.. Why did she even have to lament for "her mysterious friend"?..
Liars everywhere.

Oga this things happen. I experienced one just two days ago while coming back from Lagos. I must say, all these packaged agberos wey call themselves drivers, are just something else!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Emperorempower(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
quentin06:

That's true but not all

PMT, GIGM and Ifesinachi transport (The ones I'm sure of) are exception
Re: Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors by Ranchhoddas: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dorcas212:
That's why she should be slapped?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... / Dangote Flour Truck In A Lone Accident Around Ojuelegba Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.