Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) (47760 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Bvlgari: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
US based Nigerian lady shares how she spends all her finances on bills with nothing left for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9MBxPCHTA

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Divoc19(f): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Abroad lifestyle is not meant for everybody.
If it doesn't suit you right give others your spot and come back home. Some people still enjoy naija the way it is and only go abroad for vacations

298 Likes 19 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by LikeAking: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
E go beta

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by WhisperedNoise: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Standard of living is way different. She shouldn't complain or compare with Nigeria.

She pays taxes and bills. She gets 24/7 electricity. She can travel by road without fear of kidnappers, bad roads or just plain bad luck. No agberos to harass her. No generator noise. Public school system works for her children, if any. Public transport system works. Healthcare system is excellent.

What else?

405 Likes 25 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by DAramis: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
She should please come back to Nigeria. I am tired of this mentality of always complaining about bills as if those in Nigeria use plantain leaves to sort out their own problems.

306 Likes 18 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by donbachi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hard work

4 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Cheap clout

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
i guess the remaining money was spent on that Fendi shirt, abi?

abeg, cry me a river!

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Tallesty1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
When you tell her to consider coming back to nigeria

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
When you tell her to consider coming back to nigeria

She done join UK people.
Normally US people no dey nag. Even UK people used to stay jeje. Na from Batch 22, Stream 2 of UK immigrants, this wahala start.

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Tallesty1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
pocohantas:

She done join UK people.
Normally US people no dey nag. Even UK people used to stay jeje. Na from Batch 22, Stream 2 of UK immigrants, this wahala start.
I am tired of them abeg. As if we wey dey Nigeria dey spend our money on flexing only.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
They have started again with this nonsense.
Why not go back home to Nigeria?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Clinghton: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Why is she not yet back, they want to discourage others.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by PixelPlexus: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ok
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by iCauseTrouble: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's not easy abroad, it's not easy abroad.
Tell her to come back to naija then she go change song

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by ImoleNaija: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bills here & there.... That's why I find it so reluctant to call any F&F in diaspora for monetary assistance.

8 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Caramia2020(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
She should come back home then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Goodlady(f): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
My sister, the bill is too much.
But let me calculate well.
She counted 50 pieces of $100. That's N3.5m in Nigeria if dollar is N700.
But it's worth travelling to overseas.
If you v good jobs there, you can save & still live well.
And the money makes more sense if you v trusted allies that can help you invest here. But to see such ally is by God's grace. Families sef dey wreck abroad people in Nigeria.
I v a case I m studying now that involved a man suing his brothers for duping him.
gentlesmithugo:
35m kwa,u must have dodged maths class during school.is a pity
I dey always read novel for class 😂

Connected1:

N3.5m not N35m.

Nor give people heart attack because you nor sabi math.
Lol.
ppogba:

Change your calculator.
Changed. 😂
Nerizealot:
$5,000 @N700 is N3,5m. Not 35m.

Thanks. I v modified it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Akshow: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ok
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by ShaqFu: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Attention attention

5 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by marsup: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Go home.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by bigdammyj: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Okay.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Deserea: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's still better than life in Nigeria. Nigeria is hellish on its own.

Here in Nigeria, our leaders are shameless and devilish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Lannyjoe4u: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
HNM in advance
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
And she wear Fendi....ok na

3 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
No be only bills
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Okiton: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Shampoo77: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
She should keep shut up or quietly return back to her mother land

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday / How Has The Ban On Keke And Okada In Lagos Affected You? / Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.