Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos (46858 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by bizhop01: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Her sister with this slippers breast sef
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
I still prefer Juliet
Na mama agba I dey like.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by SignatureNG(f): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
fine ghel oya click my signature below and enjoy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by SimonMagau: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Justseyii: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
This their Ghana their color make sense oh.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Obyno042: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
they fine sha
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by omooba969(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

My man! They deserve to be ate out from behind too.. choi

grin holy water!

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by omooba969(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
illitrate:
I still prefer Juliet
Na mama agba I dey like.

grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
my gal fyn pas dem
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked shocked

Any time I see this girl pix, my preek dey always stand attention.

My fellow Nairalanders please what can I do to bang this girl.

please help a brother.

Iceberg slim is the best point of contact, he'll give you the pin-code. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by tealaw(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chisos! on her sister.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by D1zion: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
;
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Just look at this old that iceberg slim has used and dump still trying to seduce boys young enough to be her children
grin grin grin grin ;DKai your mouth enh
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by UrVillagePpl: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Simbaz:
grin I will gladly eat both their pussyyy all night, cheesy wow God designed these hot ladies well

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

I tot u would be wiser than ur dad,,

but obviously am wrong
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by paix(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked shocked

Any time I see this girl pix, my preek dey always stand attention.

My fellow Nairalanders please what can I do to bang this girl.

please help a brother.
You're late man. She's somebody's wife already.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
omooba969:

Iceberg slim is the best point of contact, he'll give you the pin-code. grin

grin
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
paix:
You're late man. She's somebody's wife already.

Are you the new guy??
Because I know she's divorced.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by bixinon: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by tfelicityk(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Open market for her sister...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by bluefilm: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
I think I have become oversexualized.

Seeing women brazenly marketing their nudity disgusts me so much these days.

The fact that everything about women now equates to sex nowadays makes me so unsettled now.

I can't take it no more!

What shall I do now?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by IntellectOzone(m): 1:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Cool pics
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:14am On Oct 24, 2018
omooba969:

grin holy water!

Lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by paix(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Are you the new guy??
Because I know she's divorced.
I hope you're not the one blowing her ears to walk out of the marriage so you can have her for yourself.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
paix:
I hope you're not the one blowing her ears to walk out of the marriage so you can have her for yourself.

hahahaha
my bro she's divorced. I think about 4 years back or so. Didn't you see how see was frolicking with iceberg slim.

Besides which I could have her though. That girl is damn hot..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos by paix(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

hahahaha
my bro she's divorced. I think about 4 years back or so. Didn't you see how see was frolicking with iceberg slim.

Besides which I could have her though. That girl is damn hot..
Don't worry, if you're not married; the woman that will come to your life will be hotter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Arives Abuja In A Stretch Limousine (Photo) / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.