Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) (53683 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / Boy Kills Huge Cobra In Kogi After Invading His House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by openmine(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
That's no python OP That's a cobra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow. Lala's madam can handle this. Snake soup for two(Lala and his wife) loading..
I hope he will invite us

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Promise47(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
guy that thing na cobra not Python
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
mrjaydee:
Jumps out of thread*
hilarious

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
thorpido:
That's a Cobra,not a python. Deadly snake.
Sometimes I wonder why God created them.
I hate the way they look, the way they move and their actions/results.

Anyway,they are good for snake skin shoes and bags.
I wonder too why God created certain creatures like snakes which is the most disgusting and isolated creature right from the onset of humans
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow. Lala's madam can handle this. Snake soup for two(Lala and his wife) loading..
hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Darkseid:
That's a cobra. If this one bite you, you fit no reach hospital.
wow na so the poison bad reach
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Seun/lalastica one fake pastor is calling you guys for deliverance. Says you have snake spirit.
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by charleoj(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
That's a Cobra. Known as Agbadu in Yoruba
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by pelumi67(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
one cut wasn't enough,101cuts

My brother you b confirmed ALORA stop calling God call your god of ALORA
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
A black mamba, a deadly puff adder.
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by damlek7576(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian identified as Chukwuemeka who resides in Lagos took to Facebook yesterday to share photos of a big snake he killed and wrote....

'ALL THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. The devil is being defeated!!

Just this night we killed this poisonous "Echu mmiri" python snake that has been devouring all the chicken in the house for some time now.

I've never seen this before! It's long, shinny and strong like 911 tyre,one cut wasn't enough,101cuts then! The serpent is being sent to Sheol!

God closed its mouth, it couldn't strike until it breathed it's last.That's God's power!

GOD HAS GIVEN US VICTORY, AMEN'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-big-snake-nigerian-man-killed-in.html
Is the snake death
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Pentools(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
ictjobber:
Since them born me i have never seen a live snake... Only dead ones

How old are you?
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Lol

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 1:23am On Oct 24, 2018
mrjaydee:
Jumps out of thread*

guess your talking about lala.
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by themanderon: 3:05am On Oct 24, 2018
A very deadly snake. mortally poisonous and very fast moving. Thank God you killed it.
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by rafak: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2018
It will be good for python dance.Somewhere!!!!!.
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by bigfather(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
this na COBRA ooo...nor be Python
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by 4koff: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
ictjobber:
Since them born me i have never seen a live snake... Only dead ones

Na so some people here never see diskette before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.