Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) (53682 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / Boy Kills Huge Cobra In Kogi After Invading His House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lalasticlala the snake man.. food don done
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Owned: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Agwo Na Agum

Afonjaa Now Turn To Snake To Attack My Goat

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gracielove:
shocked I'm so scared of snakes
and u look like a snake girl....karashika to be precise
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chickens attract snakes, secondly clear all the grasses in your surroundings, avoid keeping flowers in your building, snakes like such environments to hide, that is why as a rule of thumb, I don't plant flowers around my building and I make sure that the environment is grass free, l laugh when I see people planting banana, cocoyam, green vegetables very close to their Residencial properties, they are indirectly inviting reptiles for visitation shocked
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by techgeek12(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
That's not a python, a python is not poisonous, that certainly looks like a cobra to me, native to africa, get ur facts right before calling a constrictor poisonous, they strangle and swallow, they don't bite nor have fangs or poison

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gracielove:
shocked I'm so scared of snakes
who asked you...busy body but you are not afraid of the snake in between the leg
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Deadly creature!
This kinda cobra almost killed me few years ago, I will never forget that day. Baba God I thank you o!
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Patosky4U: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
lala and sneak ehnnnn... i overlook this thread today oooooo, so at last lala still move it to the promise land
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by castiello(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
thorpido:
That's a Cobra,not a python. Deadly snake.
Sometimes I wonder why God created them.
I hate the way they look, the way they move and their actions/results.

Anyway,they are good for snake skin shoes and bags.

God created them to balance the ecosystem by controlling the population of rodient like eg rat
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bigajeff:
Haba while will you kill that innocent animal you cannot create. Eeeyah!
How dare u say snake is innocent?

2 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
MobilityExpress:
That’s a cobra, not python. Pythons are constrictors, non-venomous. But a cobra is venomous, and what makes it peculiar is that not only is the venom very poisonous but it can also control the amount of venom it injects in a bite and can also intentionally AIM and SPIT venom into the eyes of its target, to render it blind. Cobras also hunt and kill other snakes for food. And worst of them all is a KING COBRA, arguably the smartest snake in existence, very fast and can move at incredible speed while standing. A king cobra can be more than up to 22ft long. Don’t mess around when you see one. If you are not armed with the right weapon, if you’re not smart enough, if you’re not skillful enough, and if you’re not brave enough, then just RUN away. King Cobras are very arrogant, very evil and very intelligent killers.

are you one ?
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by kcay: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
FTjnr:
looks like a cobra.
Think so too
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by fourtnee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
God have mercy
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
How the thing take enter that house be my concern.....

It's time ppl start using fumigation in their various houses
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-big-snake-nigerian-man-killed-in.html
read more for what To determine the DNA or nomenclature of the reptile Everytime read more..Even RIP sef see more video...Watch here as he ascends heaven...Na wao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Biingoo: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
mrjaydee:
Jumps out of thread*
Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by McAausim: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lala crew members right now... grin

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by debbymissy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
wow fine colors; But I hate snakes.
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Skepticus: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
That's a forest cobra, dumbos.

Very deadly.

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Thank God it didn't hurt anyone before now and during the process of getting it killed.

For me, I see a snake, I take off even if it's a toy...you can tell me that later smiley.

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Opus85(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
a cobra. killed one before in my compound. very stubborn snake
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by pawesome(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
So snake now Don turn devil... The devil has been defeated abi... Nigerians and religion... Lass lass you go back church tomorrow casting and binding another devil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
See as the snake resemble prick
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by SignatureNG(f): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
see too many views because of snake hmmm

click my signature and enjoy
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Chickens attract snakes, secondly clear all the grasses in your surroundings, avoid keeping flowers in your building, snakes like such environments to hide, that is why as a rule of thumb, I don't plant flowers around my building and I make sure that the environment is grass free, l laugh when I see people planting banana, cocoyam, green vegetables very close to their Residencial properties, they are indirectly inviting reptiles for visitation shocked
What of artificial grass?
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Noel1:
What of artificial grass?
Well, anything greenery is a No,No for me, don't provide a safe harbor for reptiles, they like to hide in unusual places, once you don't provide such hidden places on your property, even if they crawl inside your compound, they will crawl out immediately, I prefer to have a free space all around my house, l detest reptiles, I don't even like to see them grin
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
stfu and stop screaming god. the way nigerians scream god at the slightest opportunity will make you wonder if the god sef no dey answer prayers. nigerians scream god the most but na them suffer pass.
now u piece of shit, stop screaming go and go and hustle so you can afford a decent apartment. see as your bunk resemble rat hole, why snake no go enter tere angry
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
ictjobber:
Since them born me i have never seen a live snake... Only dead ones

U be dangote pikin?
Re: The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) by ictjobber: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Akuruoulo:

U be dangote pikin?
I'm sure even Dangote pikin don see snake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.