Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Arsenal Player, Alex Iwobi Hands His Man Of The Match Prize To His Dad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Player, Alex Iwobi Hands His Man Of The Match Prize To His Dad (355 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Player, Alex Iwobi Hands His Man Of The Match Prize To His Dad by Mowunmiaf: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
International football star, Alex Iwobi was voted man of the match after inspiring Arsenal to 3-1 victory over Leicester City at the Emirates Stadium on Monday night. And he took to social media to share a video he created that showed him presenting his dad with his man of the match plaque, saying:“Congratulations daddy, you are man of the match, what do you have to say?”.And the father, Chuka Iwobi replies:

“Thank you I had a good game and I was expecting to be the man of the match and (laughingly said) no apologies to anybody, safe.”

see pictures here...http://aftrending.com/arsenal-player-alex-iwobi-hands-his-man-of-the-match-prize-to-his-dad/

(1) (Reply)

Suarez On Fire As Barcelona Beats Reyo Vallecano 3-2 In La Liga Encounter / Welcome To My Sport Blog!!! / PREMIER LEAGUE!! Hazard Speaks About Planning To Leave Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.