Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers (13848 Views)

Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks / Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack / Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by Rolings: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
ceased operations in 2003 during the Obasanjo administration which ended in 2007.

The succeeding Yar’adua government paid some entitlements to some of the airline’s workers, while its successor — the Jonathan administration — did not.

2 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by rusher14: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Eke40seven:
I feel or have seen that many Nigerian youths are cursed, short sighted and greedy. See our youths all over social media singing the praises of oppressors because of 30k... Around 75 euros per month!!!!

So just because of 75 euros which is approximately 2 euros per day, (something a homeless social rejects picking bottles on the streets of Europe will easily make in a few hours, you shamelessly sing the praises of people who took it upon themselves to DESTROY your future..

Is there no honour anymore? We need to travel a bit to see what youths in other countries are doing in politics. It's a shame to see these BMC crew wasting their future away in the name of "social media influencers"
I spit on your collective useleness.

Shut up.

A government pays 30k monthly to hitherto unemployed Nigerian youths and you complain about it.

They pay pensioners who for over a decade hadn't received anything, yet again you complain.

Are you constantly in pain?

5 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by Charly68: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
For obj to have supported Atiku ,it means the cash is no longer flowing as before ,Nigeria will bleed financially if we allow those megalomaniacs to return to power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by sonofthunder: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

The narrator should quit lamenting and accept his fate. Suffering is one of life's condition and when it comes,everyone should embrace and forge on.
The holy book says one of the fruits of the spirit is long suffering.
Cc: Seun lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by Cajal(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Eke40seven:
I feel or have seen that many Nigerian youths are cursed, short sighted and greedy. See our youths all over social media singing the praises of oppressors because of 30k... Around 75 euros per month!!!!

So just because of 75 euros which is approximately 2 euros per day, (something a homeless social rejects picking bottles on the streets of Europe will easily make in a few hours, you shamelessly sing the praises of people who took it upon themselves to DESTROY your future..

Is there no honour anymore? We need to travel a bit to see what youths in other countries are doing in politics. It's a shame to see these BMC crew wasting their future away in the name of "social media influencers"
..athkulooters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by abefeb1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
Greatzeus:

If it pains you so much go and die biasstch. Your clueless hero only made billionaires even richer. Those in Npower have a proof that PMB touched their lives directly.show me a proof of what you benefited from Gej that his loss in 2015 election still pain you today,wailer. Show us an alert that you received from PDP in all its 16 years. Hundreds of thousands of people are receiving little every month,it's better than nothing. Many have gotten better jobs and resigned,yet you hate filled mofos will never be happy seeing Nigeria get better,just because of your hatred for PMP.

God bless you bro with this comment, buhari is seriously trying am one of the beneficiaries and I can say it that buhari has touch me my through monthly stipend. God will continue to protect him and give a sound victory come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by abefeb1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:

Shut up.

A government pays 30k monthly to hitherto unemployed Nigerian youths and you complain about it.

They pay pensioners who for over a decade hadn't received anything, yet again you complain.

Are you constantly in pain?

My brother their hatred for the man will never allow them to see anything good in this administration. they will surely wail till 2023. they just started

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by Eke40seven(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

lol.
You think those European countries got there overnight?

Give them half of Nigeria population or half of Nigeria ethnic groups and see how they will struggle.

When we are talking of Nigeria with almost 200 million people,some people will be mentioning European countries with 5 million people and size of 2 or 3 states in Nigeria.

When we are talking of Nigeria that we have more than 10,000 ethnic groups,some will be talking of Countries with just one language.
You want us to be like Dubai but you don't know that only my Edo state is bigger than Dubai so their income from crude oil can go round.

Give only my Edo state the income from all Nigeria oil and see if my Edo state will not be like Dubai in few years time.

Give most of this countries Nigeria diversity and see how they will go off world map.

God bless my Nigeria.
A wonderful place with wonderful people

I agree with your submission that the heterogeneity of Nigeria is her bane. If we were more homogeneous, we would be better and that's why I support the Biafran movement.

On the other hand, population wise, your backwardness is the cause of your problem and not population. Just a few years ago, Japan had more population than Nigeria, 120 million and they excelled, it didn't stop them, while they emphasize on quality you guys are churning out children like it's out of business and the govt are not better.

Another proof that your backwardness (which is not getting any better with the present crop of youths). China has a population of 1.3 billion. The point 3 on top is higher than Nigeria's population yet they are a force to reckon with... They have turned their population into assets. USA has more population than Nigeria almost more than half. So is Indonesia. Quit making excuses and accept that you lot are a total disappointment.. you guys have become a joke all over the world. Your youths are the face of online scam worldwide and you are here singing praises. Shame!
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Eke40seven:

hmmmmmm. i wish you noticed this years ago when surep programme was ongoing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by PHILipu1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
Eke40seven:

I agree with your submission that the heterogeneity of Nigeria is her bane. If we were more homogeneous, we would be better and that's why I support the Biafran movement.

On the other hand, population wise, your backwardness is the cause of your problem and not population. Just a few years ago, Japan had more population than Nigeria, 120 million and they excelled, it didn't stop them, while they emphasize on quality you guys are churning out children like it's out of business and the govt are not better.

Another proof that your backwardness (which is not getting any better with the present crop of youths). China has a population of 1.3 billion. The point 3 on top is higher than Nigeria's population yet they are a force to reckon with... They have turned their population into assets. USA has more population than Nigeria almost more than half. So is Indonesia. Quit making excuses and accept that you lot are a total disappointment.. you guys have become a joke all over the world. Your youths are the face of online scam worldwide and you are here singing praises. Shame!

Can you tell me when all this nations you mentioned got their Independence?
Was it yesterday,1960.

Is like comparing a child that was born 1960 to a man that was born in the 1860.

They can never be mate.
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by budaatum: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And in 16 years of PDP these people were never in their priority right?

They sat and looted monies meant for pensions while they dumped their files to rot until PMB came. This was where your beloved PDP dumped their files before PMB came and asked for them to be sorted and computerized.
Pdp's priority was indiscriminate looting!

2 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by towyeenbell2: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

The narrator should quit lamenting and accept his fate. Suffering is one of life's condition and when it comes,everyone should embrace and forge on.
The holy book says one of the fruits of the spirit is long suffering.
....so what are you trying to say
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by Andrewkinggg: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shameless liar.

PMB approved 22b and not your 42b and verification began about 2 weeks ago and was extremely fast and totally computerized. All pensioners were verified with ease and payment began almost immediately.

https://www.nairaland.com/4789843/breaking-defunct-airways-staff-being

https://www.nairaland.com/4789661/breaking-verification-payment-defunct-airways

You are a big disgrace to every little thing. It's a shame you chose to read only the latter part of my comment, you are a big dunce. He initially approved 42billion naira to be paid to pensioners last year then have it reduced to 22billion this year.

Look i'm more abreast to Nigeria Airways Pension issues than you. I'm directly affected and has so much interest it.

You claim accreditation is extremely fast and done at ease, you lie. You are big, pathetic and unrepentant liar. There are cases dying in queue to get accredited.
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by Butterflyleo: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

You are a big disgrace to every little thing. It's a shame you chose to read only the latter part of my comment, you are a big dunce. He initially approved 42billion naira to be paid to pensioners last year then have it reduced to 22billion this year.

Look i'm more abreast to Nigeria Airways Pension issues than you. I'm directly affected and has so much interest it.

You claim accreditation is extremely fast and done at ease, you lie. You are big, pathetic and unrepentant liar. There are cases dying in queue to get accredited.

Shut up your filthy lying mouth.
.which people dying on which queue to get accredited.

Perhaps you are still in 2012 or 2014 when everything was manual.

Under PMB pensioners are treated with respect and verification is done via a computerized process.

These are pictures from verification processes being done. Notice how well seated and shaded they were made?

You are a born and bred liar.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by Eke40seven(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

Can you tell me when all this nations you mentioned got their Independence?
Was it yesterday,1960.

Is like comparing a child that was born 1960 to a man that was born in the 1860.

They can never be mate.
Another backward excuse, Liberia got their independence before 1860. If I should go by your logic, then Liberia (1847) should be one of the most developed country in the world.

Indonesia is 1945.. what about Hong-Kong 1996? Israel started from the very scratch in 1948 from a desert like area with no oil...
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by PHILipu1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
Eke40seven:

Another backward excuse, Liberia got their independence before 1860. If I should go by your logic, then Liberia (1847) should be one of the most developed country in the world.

Indonesia is 1945.. what about Hong-Kong 1996? Israel started from the very scratch in 1948 from a desert like area with no oil...
lol
the last time i checked,Liberia is not in Europe;Indonesia is older than Nigeria and China still decide what ever go on in Hong Kong and we can say that Hong Kong is just a state under China.

If you really check as far as i am concern,we are not doing bad if you take into account many things this nation and it's people have to contend with.

And even advance nations are still waiting to see that prophecy that Nigeria will break and they are still amaze that we are going strong.

Take it or leave it,take Nigeria population and ethic groups to stay in Britain and see how things go.

What worked in Europe might not work here ok and the facts are there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by stantonelvis(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
very pathetic.. just to score political point they went borrowing billions to pay a selected few of nigeria airways retiree.. subjecting your future to eternal debt and u come online praising the government because of the 30k stipends given to u from these same foreign debts. some people have given the word Zombie a whole different definition.
Eke40seven:

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by rusher14: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

Shameless thing.

He has provided evidence.

What do you have to say for yourself?
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by brown506: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
so sorry
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

lol.
You think those European countries got there overnight?

Give them half of Nigeria population or half of Nigeria ethnic groups and see how they will struggle.

When we are talking of Nigeria with almost 200 million people,some people will be mentioning European countries with 5 million people and size of 2 or 3 states in Nigeria.

When we are talking of Nigeria that we have more than 10,000 ethnic groups,some will be talking of Countries with just one language.
You want us to be like Dubai but you don't know that only my Edo state is bigger than Dubai so their income from crude oil can go round.

Give only my Edo state the income from all Nigeria oil and see if my Edo state will not be like Dubai in few years time.

Give most of this countries Nigeria diversity and see how they will go off world map.

God bless my Nigeria.
A wonderful place with wonderful people
permission to share ur post sir

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by PHILipu1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
permission to share ur post sir
Thanks. Go ahead

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by KanwuliaMama: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yes!
PDP WAS EXTREMELY USELESS FOR 16 YEARS!
But BUHARI AND APC are WORSE!

Nigeria Airways don receive pension, we nor go see all the other rotten tins in APC o! grin

Even BOKO HARAM dey receive pension from APC too! grin
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by quickberry(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2018
flyca:
Always the same format...

1) BMC made an image laundering post.

2) BMC come reply itself, 7 times! In quick successions with various monikers. grin

3) Wow! Look below me, many BMCs have gathered now, reproducing many “happy” comments cheesy

I heard they are paid 5 naira per post, so they gotta outdo 100 posts per second to be able to buy gala and coke. Omo, this work no easy o. cheesy

Don't quote mw biko, I'm sleeping kiss

You don't have PVC.....oya waka fast
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by Smile4daddy(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
PDP and their thieving years can never be forgotten.

They rendered millions jobless and sat back and watched as the same people they rendered jobless died in their hundreds due to non payment of their entitlements.

PDP ( Prolific Destiny Pilferers )
I greet you brotherly.
We are patiently waiting for then at the polls. My PVC has been fully activated to do the right thing which is to say YES to Buhari for president again.
Re: How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers by otagbajoshua: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief / 21 Killed In Fresh Barkinladi, Plateau Attack / ​christmas Bonus: Ugwuanyi Approves 13th Month Salary For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.