Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Any Mary J Blige Fan Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Mary J Blige Fan Here (551 Views)

2face And Mary.j Blige New Song / Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige / Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Mary J Blige Fan Here by mayorme(m): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2010
MJB, the so called queen of RnB has always stolen my heart right from her start, dropping good lyrical songs, one of my best is be without you n now i cant stop listening to we got hood love, i think she's just living to the quality of her name the queen of RnB
Re: Any Mary J Blige Fan Here by sophy09: 5:13am On Jul 18, 2010
I love MJB's music from "real love" to "you are everything" to "take me as I am". She has a way with music and her voice is another thing. Jill Scott is another female artist I appreciate. Their songs makes a lot of sense and it is easy to relate to.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Honda Accord For Urgent Sale! / These Rappon Dude Is Good. The Guy He Featured Sounds Like Nice / Trying To Identify A Song! Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.