Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students (17969 Views)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by pat077: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is pure wickedness from the government
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by cikiwah: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand.  Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Oyindaberry(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin They paste debtors' list kwa? Very hilarious. I foresee another Cyber war between Lautech and Unilorin
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Ikidons(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Common! That's too much increament. Maybe they want to take it to another level. Maybe!
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i am not surprised..... Lautech is a glorified mechanic workshop hence the management and students behave like roadside mechanics and their apprentice
my Friend shut up
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by chisani(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mr president, please don't die for this ooo. Some students are likely to back out at the 11th hour and betrayed you trust for a peanut. Am. Was a victim but God was with me, that was why my letter of apology was accepted and graduated from my school. Guess what! The DR. Told me that I was set up by some of my course mates .
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by hardeytarhyour(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Look am in your support you have right under constitution on what you dislike With is FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

also the Nigeria constitution say government are the one to give free education to the students, they make move of receiving school fees you paid it Now they are exceeding their boundary on school fees matter

You will not die, but be courageous, fight for your rights from government
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i am not surprised..... Lautech is a glorified mechanic workshop hence the management and students behave like roadside mechanics and their apprentice
hahahahaha, so you are the one calling my name abi.
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by mhizcassidy001(f): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
ahahahahahahahahahah
mechanics:
hahahahaha, so you are the one calling my name abi.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by OKOATA(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Bros you can never be like NwaAmaikpe. You sound too foolish. Copy, copy.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
hmmm! orisirisi
to even go school for nigeria now don bcom x2 problem.
o lord have mercy.
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by LilVast1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Even if I don't know you, I will still proceed to say that you are extremely crazy, as I don't know your age, since you're still breeding your stupidity till now, it's certain you can never be sensible.
Your level of stupidity is so amazing
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by LilVast1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
The hike in fee is a scam, the 2 States owner will reduce it to around 150k ,250k is just an awareness
The present 100l students paid 150k
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by henrybomb(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

A numbskull will always sound foolish no matter how hard he or she tries
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by emperorblog(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
of am a student of dhT SCHOOL I WOULD HAVE DROPOUT SINCE 2015-.
WHILE MY MATE ARE GRADUATING, I WILL STILL BE IN 200 LEVEL SHOUTING STRIKE UPANDDOWN

let help you pay your supplier in China from Nigeria #58 per yuan
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by SNIPER123: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sizuabanze:
Please help.

Nothing is too small for me to feed

fidelity- 6320004695
Thanks
Dear Izuchukwu Valentine Eze,
This act of begging for fund on nairaland will not take you far.
Why not look inwardly and think for a better way to make money.
Just my advice...

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by DavSagacity(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sizuabanze:
Please help.

Nothing is too small for me to feed

fidelity- 6320004695
Thanks
Sell your phone and feed yourself.
simple

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Adewale1603(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Are you okay
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Adewale1603(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by oloyede90(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
and you have money for data
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Paying such huge amount in a public school.our leaders are really heartless.Buhari and Atiku it will not be well with you all.
What we need in these country is total restructuring. I wonder the kind of youth we have in this country. They will sell their future for as cheap as 1k during election and they will be shouting" Sai buhari" and"let's Atikulate".
I weep for the future of these country.
YEAH AND ATIKULATE YOUR SENSE THE OP POSTED SOMETHING THAT POINTED TO A STATE AFFAIR SO TELL ME IS IT UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE PRESIDENT OR THE STATE GOVERNORS CONCERNED...
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Mrachiever(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Actually, what you really need is a working brain
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by jayemmy: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
its high
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Mrachiever(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Actually, what you really need is a working brain
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Friend01(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I bet my last penny that you can't even withstand the mist dullest of their students when it comes to simple comprehension.
When will some of you grow some brain.
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Umsel5195:

YEAH AND ATIKULATE YOUR SENSE THE OP POSTED SOMETHING THAT POINTED TO A STATE AFFAIR SO TELL ME IS IT UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE PRESIDENT OR THE STATE GOVERNORS CONCERNED...
You are really ignorant on how governing a country works.
If federal establishment could set the standard all other sector, both state and private have no other option to follow suite.
I advice you to read a book written by the current ruler of UAE.
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
evanso6226:
Following the over 100% hike in school fees, students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology have said they won’t pay the new tuition.

The University management in an email sent to the students on Monday, October 15, 2018, said the hike will take effect from the 2018/19 session.

Having announced the new tuition, returning students who are indigenes of Oyo and Osun state will be paying N200,000 while non-indigenes are to pay N250,000.

However, the students have protested against the hike saying they can’t pay the fees.

Reacting to the fee hike, the institution’s Students Union President, Abiodun Oluwaseun while speaking with Sahara Reporters describe the school management and state government’s decision as wicked and insensitive.

“Our students find it very difficult to pay the N65,000; they pasted debtors’ list of over 4,000 students. Now, they have come up with this ridiculous amount. The stand of our union remains that we will not accept a kobo added to the tuition fee.

“The government should live up to their responsibility and give due subventions to the university; we will resist this anti-people policy with our last breath. If for this cause I die, let it be; we are ready for them; we will not be intimidated by the Police or other machinery they want to use against us, and we will seek legal redress soon.”

Ladoke Akintola University was established in 1990 by the government of Oyo and Osun state.

Source: https://www.clintgist.com/lautech-students-say-they-wont-pay-the-new-school-fees-id9013234-html/

The same graduate from Lautech that will pay 250k, AAU who pays over 120k, OAU who pays over 10k and UNIBEN student who pays 15k will all end up on the street looking for job, these men are discouraging the youth from going to school, is not like there are jobs after graduation.
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by ajaymina(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
evanso6226:
Following the over 100% hike in school fees, students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology have said they won’t pay the new tuition.

The University management in an email sent to the students on Monday, October 15, 2018, said the hike will take effect from the 2018/19 session.

Having announced the new tuition, returning students who are indigenes of Oyo and Osun state will be paying N200,000 while non-indigenes are to pay N250,000.

However, the students have protested against the hike saying they can’t pay the fees.

Reacting to the fee hike, the institution’s Students Union President, Abiodun Oluwaseun while speaking with Sahara Reporters describe the school management and state government’s decision as wicked and insensitive.

“Our students find it very difficult to pay the N65,000; they pasted debtors’ list of over 4,000 students. Now, they have come up with this ridiculous amount. The stand of our union remains that we will not accept a kobo added to the tuition fee.

“The government should live up to their responsibility and give due subventions to the university; we will resist this anti-people policy with our last breath. If for this cause I die, let it be; we are ready for them; we will not be intimidated by the Police or other machinery they want to use against us, and we will seek legal redress soon.”

Ladoke Akintola University was established in 1990 by the government of Oyo and Osun state.

Source: https://www.clintgist.com/lautech-students-say-they-wont-pay-the-new-school-fees-id9013234-html/

I think it's night time we close down alllll govt universities...

Fruitless universities keep I increasing fees like scammers...

U will hardly hear foreign universities increase fees...

No wonder, empty cans makes d loudest noise...

Shame on politics in Africa

Wee spit on Nigerian govt/leadership...

Is Nigeria now a curse?
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by GistFullGround: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
If you eventually pay the N250,000 and Lecturers go on strike in any session, kill dem!
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by TruthinAction: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2018
What are they using all these monies for? First, they don't pay rent. How much NEPA bill will they pay? 5,000 students x 200,000 will amount to 1,000,000,000 (one billion generated per semester). How much is the wage bill. We need good missionary schools to rescue us from these exorbitant fees. And these school administrators paid nothing in their days.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by ddeola: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2018
This APC govt in Oyo and Osun states have messed Lautech up. undecided undecided undecided

Just imagine, I know of an alumni who can't get his transcript since 4 months ago. angry angry angry
Re: We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students by IntellectOzone(m): 1:45am On Oct 24, 2018
SMH..... Best Nigeria State University can't even be ranked top 100 with secondary schools now cos dey are far better than the school

9ja which biko!!!

Government should please look into this before it got more worst

Osun and Oyo state government are poor to fund the school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook / 2024 UTME: Pure Water Seller Who Dropped Out Two Years Ago Scores 309 / Where To Buy Or Purchase Nursing Form In Delta State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.