Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies (9932 Views)

100 Students Score Above 300 In JAMB 2018 From ADAMS COLLEGE (best Scored 343) / NECO Releases Results; 71% Score Above 5 Credits / How To Pass Jamb 2019/2020 And Score Above 300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by mrintellectual(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Are you a student aspiring to write JAMB's UTME 2019, for the first time, after so many trials. I have good news for you as your days of disappointment are over.

You can score 300 and above, without sweat, without examination malpractice, without being an exceptional genius. The thing is, you don't actually need to be too intelligent to score high in UTME. The reason why many fail or perform below their expectation is because of lack of information. You don't need to score less than 250 anymore. In fact, scoring 300, 340, etc, is no longer a big deal, if you follow the strategies I will be prescribing in this post.
Read the complete article on www.ourhouseoftalk.com

1 Like

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by James150: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Please can u drop the names of the textbooks here on nairaland for science students please
Chem phy bio and eng
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Ademola47(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please sir hell us drop list of the textbooks here, as not everyone has access to Whatsapp.
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Orezy5(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
James150:
Please can u drop the names of the textbooks here on nairaland for science students please
Chem phy bio and eng

I think I can be of help here..

I scored 337 this year and these are the textbooks I used in preparing:

USE OF ENGLISH
-The Invisible Teacher By Dele Ashade
-A-Z of JAMB'S Use Of English By Dele Ashade

CHEMISTRY
- Lamlad's Chemistry
-New School Chemistry By Osei Yaw Ababio
- Explicit Chemistry
Please get the first two textbooks. They're fantastic. I used them and I scored 89 in Chemistry.

BIOLOGY
- Modern Biology
- Lamlad's Biology
- Explicit Biology

PHYSICS
- New School Physics by PN Okeke
- Lamlad's Physics
- The Science Physics By JR Afolabi

PS: If you're very focused, you can finish all these books within 2 months (I read them all for 7 weeks)
Do not forget the place of past question booklets too.

Good Luck

3 Likes

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Orezy5:

USE OF ENGLISH

CHEMISTRY
- Lamlad's Chemistry
- Explicit Chemistry
Please get the first two textbooks. They're fantastic. I used them and I scored 89 in Chemistry.

BIOLOGY
- Modern Biology
- Lamlad's Biology
- Explicit Biology

PHYSICS
- Lamlad's Physics

PS: If you're very focused, you can finish all these books within 2 months (I read them all for 7 weeks)

Good Luck

337? Wow, i guess u are going for law or medicine in one of the fed schools?

Pls, i have been pursueing medicine for sometime now, i have writen jamb 3times, d last one was 290, i want to take one more last jamb b4 given up on medicine

pls were can i see that Explicit biology and chemistry to buy?
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Orezy5(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tony142:

337? Wow, i guess u are going for law or medicine in one of the fed schools?

Pls, i have been pursueing medicine for sometime now, i have writen jamb 3times, d last one was 290, i want to take one more last jamb b4 given up on medicine

pls were can i see that Explicit biology and chemistry to buy?

Yes. I chose OAU for Medicine

Just don't give up yet. I also sat for the UTME three times before I made that score. Just keep pressing on. You'd get there

You can get those books at Any big bookshop

1 Like

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Orezy5:

Yes. I chose OAU for Medicine

Just don't give up yet. I also sat for the UTME three times before I made that score. Just keep pressing on. You'd get there

You can get those books at Any big bookshop

ok, thanks, i appreciate

both of them will cost like how much?
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by James150: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Orezy5:

USE OF ENGLISH

CHEMISTRY
- Lamlad's Chemistry
- Explicit Chemistry

BIOLOGY
- Modern Biology
- Lamlad's Biology
- Explicit Biology

PHYSICS
- Lamlad's Physics

Good Luck
please don't give up soon try a northern university please
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by mrintellectual(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Orezy5:

USE OF ENGLISH

CHEMISTRY
- Lamlad's Chemistry
- Explicit Chemistry

BIOLOGY
- Modern Biology
- Lamlad's Biology
- Explicit Biology

PHYSICS
- Lamlad's Physics

Good Luck

Yes, you are very correct.
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Orezy5(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tony142:

ok, thanks, i appreciate
both of them will cost like how much?
About ₦3000
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Orezy5(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
James150:
please don't give up soon try a northern university please
Lol

I think you quoted the wrong person
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Orezy5:

About ₦3000

ok, thanks

i have the A-Z jamb use of english by dele ashade

is there any need to buy the invisible teacher again? Since both of dem was writen by the same Authur?
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by mrintellectual(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
You may need to. There is yet another book, The Secret Book by the same author. I have not seen the book though.
Tony142:

ok, thanks

is there any need to buy the invisible teacher again? Since both of dem was writen by the same Authur?

1 Like

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by mrintellectual(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2018
To everyone who will follow all the suggestions here, testimonies will follow in Jesus name.

I will be glad to hear your good stories, come 2019.

You may send me a message via WhatsApp (08145006010), via email at whytetyre@yahoo.com.

Text your number to me, to be added to our Diligent Students Group. Everything is possible.
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Orezy5(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Tony142:

ok, thanks

Yeah, you may have to buy it

A-Z focuses on Idiomatic expressions and Clichés and Oral English, but the invisible teacher contains past questions and detailed answers too
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2018
Orezy5:

A-Z focuses on Idiomatic expressions and Clichés and Oral English, but the invisible teacher contains past questions and detailed answers too

hmmm, ok, thanks
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Godsfavour78: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Orezy5:

guy I have been dying to ask
you this question. How where you able to finish this textbooks in 2 months. Please I really this info like mad now I gat many books and ebooks to read and retain. Can you walk me through you r study method for finishing textbook cover to cover in a detailed step by step post. If I knew this when I was in sec SCH may be my life will not b like this. Thanks in advance. Please let the guide be as detailed as possible but blease only your methods thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2018
Godsfavour78:
guy I have been dying to ask
you this question. How where you able to finish this textbooks in 2 months. Please I really this info like mad now I gat many books and ebooks to read and retain. Can you walk me through you r study method for finishing textbook cover to cover in a detailed step by step post. If I knew this when I was in sec SCH may be my life will not b like this. Thanks in advance. Please let the guide be as detailed as possible but blease only your methods thanks

Hmm, well, lemme drop my 2cent

there are various method u can use, one of dem is the summary method

u can use the "summary method"

in this method u did not need to bother urself with unneccessary information, all u have to do is to understand the key words or the main point the topics is trying to pass across

E.g "there is a man call peter he sales indomie, rice, beans, yam, potatoes, bread at end of the street"

if u want to read understand and retain what that stament above means, without wasting less than 5mins, all u have to do is to apply the summary method, now let apply the method

let Analysis it 1st

1. peter..............this tells us dat the person dat sales at the end of the street is a man and not woman

2. he sales rice, bread, beans, yam e.t.c........................this tells us dat he is a business man or a trader

so if u use the summary method to summarize it, u will have something like this

"there is a business man at the end of the street"

hope u get it now?

U can apply this method to physics, chemistry and bio

#gudluck
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by IamShiningStar(f): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
quite insightful.
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Godsfavour78: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Tony142:

Hmm, well, lemme drop my 2cent

there are various method u can use, one of dem is the summary method

u can use the "summary method"

in this method u did not need to bother urself with unneccessary information, all u have to do is to understand the key words or the main point the topics is trying to pass across

E.g "there is a man call peter he sales indomie, rice, beans, yam, potatoes, bread at end of the street"

if u want to read understand and retain what that stament above means, without wasting less than 5mins, all u have to do is to apply the summary method, now let apply the method

let Analysis it 1st

1. peter..............this tells us dat the person dat sales at the end of the street is a man and not woman

2. he sales rice, bread, beans, yam e.t.c........................this tells us dat he is a business man or a trader

so if u use the summary method to summarize it, u will have something like this

"there is a business man at the end of the street"

hope u get it now?

U can apply this method to physics, chemistry and bio

#gudluck
there is a reason I asked that bro sir.there is a Reason I asked that guy for his personal method. Thank you sir but this is not what I was looking for I am looking for methods gotten from personal experience not copy from internet and paste methods.I am sure you don't personally do these. How many textbooks have you finished cover to cover in less time with this method?

Please don't be offended oh.
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Godsfavour78: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Orezy5:

guy you just boon me not so oh.
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Advaxendayi(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2018
Godsfavour78:
there is a reason I asked that bro sir.there is a Reason I asked that guy for his personal method. Thank you sir but this is not what I was looking for I am looking for methods gotten from personal experience not copy from internet and paste methods.I am sure you don't personally do these. How many textbooks have you finished cover to cover in less time with this method?

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Godsfavour78:

Lol, how many have u writen jamb?

Let me be sincere with u, i have writen jamb 3times, and mock jamb 2times

i am already familar with 95% of those topics in physics, chemistry, and bio, even english, since i am already farmilar with it, when i read dem it those not take me too much time again

this last jamb, i only used 3weeks to study, and i got 290, just 3weeks oo

i know u will say 3weeks is too small, but d truth is i am already familar with most of the topics already, so when ever i read dem, it just as if i am doing revission

my advice is dat, u should start ur reading early, and as time goes on, u will be very farmilar with most of the topic

1 Like

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by James150: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2018
See wizard
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by James150: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Tony142:

i am already familar with 95% of those topics in physics, chemistry, and bio, even english, since i am already farmilar with it, when i read dem it those not take me too much time again

i know u will say 3weeks is too small, but d truth is i am already familar with most of the topics already, so when ever i read dem, it just as if i am doing revission

my advice is dat, u should start ur reading early, and as time goes on, u will be very farmilar with most of the topic
Please what are the topics u are familiar with that jamb cannot do without Abeg.... How person fit pass jamb like u abeg
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by bolakale97(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Read and practise past questions as they love recycling questions

simple

1 Like

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Godsfavour78: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tony142:

sorry but is it this EXACT method you used ?
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
James150:
Please what are the topics u are familiar with that jamb cannot do without Abeg.... How person fit pass jamb like u abeg

the answer to ur question is in jamb past questions and answer, just keep practising ur past questions, practise like 15yrs back, and as time goes on u will notice those topics jamb normally repeats

it been long i read oo, so i can not really recall those topics now, unless i go through my past questions again

but below is d few topics i could remember for now

chemistry:

1. Water/Solubility
2. Organic chemistry 1 & 2
3. Gas laws
4. Electrolysis (they always set this topics every year, trust me u most see it)

physics

1. Measurement of heat capacity
2. A.C circuit
3. Motion (cram all the 3 laws of motion)
4. Most of thos ss3 topics

Biology

1. Genetics
2. Clasification
3. Ecosystem/ecology (read about population, community, Niche, habitat, major bimes of the word e.t.c)
4. Most of those topics related to plant e.g pollination

English

Comprehension passage and register carries most of the marks, about 70% of the marks in english

if u can blast ur comprehension passage and register very well, and do ur best in Antomyns and synonyms, u may like got 70+ in english

may God help us next year oo, me i tired of writing jamb, some of my mate are already in 300l and 200L, i just want to take jamb one more last time, i pray make God answer my prayers this time oo

are u a 1st timer? I mean weather have u writing jamb b4 or dis will b ur 1st time?

1 Like

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Godsfavour78:
sorry but is it this EXACT method you used ?

Lol, No, but something similar, i only give dat example so dat u will understand what i want to pass

what i really mean is this, every topics has story and detail explaination, so if u really want to be fast with ur ready, just forget about those story and explaination and focus on only the "main point or ideal" which dat topics is trying to pass accross

mention any topics u like, lemme give u practical example of what i mean, just mention any topic
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
James150:
See wizard

u mean witches and wizard
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Godsfavour78: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Tony142:

Lol, No, but something similar, i only give dat example so dat u will understand what i want to pass

what i really mean is this, every topics has story and detail explaination, so if u really want to be fast with ur ready, just forget about those story and explaination and focus on only the "main point or ideal" which dat topics is trying to pass accross

mention any topics u like, lemme give u practical example of what i mean, just mention any topic

Chemical bonding. I perfectly understand what you meant by summary method. But what is the method you use?
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by James150: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Tony142:

the answer to ur question is in jamb past questions and answer, just keep practising ur past questions, practise like 15yrs back, and as time goes on u will notice those topics jamb normally repeats

it been long i read oo, so i can not really recall those topics now, unless i go through my past questions again

but below is d few topics i could remember for now

chemistry:

1. Water/Solubility
2. Organic chemistry 1 & 2
3. Gas laws
4. Electrolysis (they always set this topics every year, trust me u most see it)

physics

1. Measurement of heat capacity
2. A.C circuit
3. Motion (cram all the 3 laws of motion)
4. Most of thos ss3 topics

Biology

1. Genetics
2. Clasification
3. Ecosystem/ecology (read about population, community, Niche, habitat, major bimes of the word e.t.c)
4. Most of those topics related to plant e.g pollination

English

Comprehension passage and register carries most of the marks, about 70% of the marks in english

if u can blast ur comprehension passage and register very well, and do ur best in Antomyns and synonyms, u may like got 70+ in english

may God help us next year oo, me i tired of writing jamb, some of my mate are already in 300l and 200L, i just want to take jamb one more last time, i pray make God answer my prayers this time oo

are u a 1st timer? I mean weather have u writing jamb b4 or dis will b ur 1st time?
not really my first time but want it to be my last and pass wella I want to score very high

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unad Latest Info. Utme Result And Admission Status / Noun 2012/2013 Application Form / When Your Village People Decides To Visit You In The Exam Hall (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.