Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies (9961 Views)

30 Kwara Catholic Secondary School Students Scores Above 300 In 2024 UTME / Kwara Public School Student, Olukayode, 15, Scores 362 In UTME / 100 Students Score Above 300 In JAMB 2018 From ADAMS COLLEGE (best Scored 343) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by jom28gy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Iam aspiring to get admission, but no money, what do I do
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Tony142: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
James150:
not really my first time but want it to be my last and pass wella I want to score very high

kk, nice1
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by mrintellectual(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
To all the students writing this year's UTME study hard. You will succeed.
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by DrThanos: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Orezy5:

I think I can be of help here..

I scored 337 this year and these are the textbooks I used in preparing:

USE OF ENGLISH
-The Invisible Teacher By Dele Ashade
-A-Z of JAMB'S Use Of English By Dele Ashade

CHEMISTRY
- Lamlad's Chemistry
-New School Chemistry By Osei Yaw Ababio
- Explicit Chemistry
Please get the first two textbooks. They're fantastic. I used them and I scored 89 in Chemistry.

BIOLOGY
- Modern Biology
- Lamlad's Biology
- Explicit Biology

PHYSICS
- New School Physics by PN Okeke
- Lamlad's Physics
- The Science Physics By JR Afolabi

PS: If you're very focused, you can finish all these books within 2 months (I read them all for 7 weeks)
Do not forget the place of past question booklets too.

Good Luck
Good evening... Please I would like to have your contact
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Orezy5(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
DrThanos:
Good evening... Please I would like to have your contact

All right
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by ejehijustice(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Orezy5:

USE OF ENGLISH

CHEMISTRY
- Lamlad's Chemistry
- Explicit Chemistry
Please get the first two textbooks. They're fantastic. I used them and I scored 89 in Chemistry.

BIOLOGY
- Modern Biology
- Lamlad's Biology
- Explicit Biology

PHYSICS
- Lamlad's Physics

PS: If you're very focused, you can finish all these books within 2 months (I read them all for 7 weeks)

Good Luck
Please sir, I need to talk with you, here is my WhatsApp contact 07039548938, please sir please so much depends on talking with you. I await your response... Thanks
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2021
pls can i use lamlad chemistry together with outline chemistry
Re: How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Orezy5:

USE OF ENGLISH

CHEMISTRY
- Lamlad's Chemistry
- Explicit Chemistry

BIOLOGY
- Modern Biology
- Lamlad's Biology
- Explicit Biology

PHYSICS
- Lamlad's Physics

Good Luck

Godsfavour78:
guy I have been dying to ask
you this question. How where you able to finish this textbooks in 2 months. Please I really this info like mad now I gat many books and ebooks to read and retain. Can you walk me through you r study method for finishing textbook cover to cover in a detailed step by step post. If I knew this when I was in sec SCH may be my life will not b like this. Thanks in advance. Please let the guide be as detailed as possible but blease only your methods thanks
Mr Orezy5, (this question was asked in 2018.)

I too want to know how you completed these textbooks in just 7weeks.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maths Guru Please Help Me Solve This Simultaneous Equations For My Young(photo) / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out / See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.