Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (41116 Views)

Grandchildren Present Birthday Cake To Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / 'Atiku 2019': John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Campaigns For Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by kingharzy: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Atiku...the man to rescue Nigeria from this government of cluelessness and poverty

With Atiku, Nigeria will experience economic boom and improved standard of living for Nigerians. There will be peace , justice ,tranquility and abundance.

Buhari, your time is up. Time to go back to your 150 gay cows
Madam, i see you o0o. . . Whre oga na? ?
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Boss13: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
At this stage and I hate to say this - I would prefer Atiku to Buhari. Nigeria went backwards due to Buhari. Guys, you need to see how people are running away from Nigeria. See me take off, come cold weather when my home country is warm and steady because one man said he wants to fight corruption and improverish the entire country.

Please Abeg he should leave
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by TalkingBird: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2018
Sunofgod:
When the jobless........ See job!

Reno (Beaf) dey try hide his erection self......

Atiku.....watch dat your 'Watch' ohh,

Tell me is he Beaf of those days?

I missed Beaf so much.
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by benratigan3(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2018
gwine0047:

do you know most of us actually said the same about Buhari almost 4 years ago?
help me tell them.all of a sudden atiku of all items in the market is our savior...... well I choose him over bull d Harry
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 5:01am On Oct 24, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku needs to be active in the Northeast, there is no PDP presence here
thank God you know, we don't do PDP here. We'll massively vote for Buhari, he'll win NE with a landslide.

PMB/PYO till 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 24, 2018
3millionia:
I dont know why but any thing i hear "Atiku" i feel happy cheesy

cc roger3d quickberry3
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2018
hmuhammad:
thank God you know, we don't do PDP here. We'll massively vote for Buhari, he'll win NE with a landslide.

PMB/PYO till 2023
Atikulate, my brother, Atikulate

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 24, 2018
benratigan3:

help me tell them.all of a sudden atiku of all items in the market is our savior...... well I choose him over bull d Harry

He just happens to be the better devil � .
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by nelcliff(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2018
3millionia:
I dont know why but any thing i hear "Atiku" i feel happy cheesy

I can tell you why. It's because Atiku/Obi tonic will be wonderful for all sundry..

I have been Atikulating my area.
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by TalkingBird: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2018
iAudio:

Indomie generation nairalanders won't know who Beaf is!

The person behind that name? I want to know
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by benratigan3(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
gwine0047:

He just happens to be the better devil � .
better devil same result we are bleeped either way

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
quid:

Atikulate, my brother, Atikulate
we are not igbos please, we are northerners and we are for PMB
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2018
hmuhammad:
we are not igbos please, we are northerners and we are for PMB
Atiku is Waziri Adamawa.
Reject the daura dvllard and his brigade of certificate forgers.

#Atikulate2019
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2018
quid:

Atiku is Waziri Adamawa.
Reject the daura dvllard and his brigade of certificate forgers.

#Atikulate2019
on SE will vote him, landslide for PMB
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2018
hmuhammad:
on SE will vote him, landslide for PMB
ok. Make sure you campaign for him in the Middle Belt grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by M3A16(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2018
These people are really warming up to resume their duty of looting.......... If you guys like gather all world, you are not going to succeed.
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
quid:

ok. Make sure you campaign for him in the Middle Belt grin grin
I am currently in Niger state and I am confident that PMB will win here, I have relatives in Kwara and we are confident he will win there cos kwarans are tired of saraki dynasty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? / Prince Charles And Wife Camilla Arrive Abuja, Inpect Guard Of Honour. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.