Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects (1723 Views)

Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects by WhyMoD: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
So what is going to become the 2019 senatoral election fate for Ike Ekweremmadu should he defect to APC as is being projected in the news recently?

It's obvious that parties have submitted names of their candidates to the INEC, and PDP obviously submitted Ekweremmadu's name as the Enugu east (or west) candidate. Is he still gonna contest as a PDP candidate if he defected now? Or is APC gonna replace him as their candidate?

Or he is gonna jettison his senatoral ambition entirely because he's defecting to APC?

I doubt if he'd do that.
This leaves me with the opinion that he is not actually gonna defect. He may be using defection threat as a way to push for a better bargain in the PDP blocks.

What's the ideal scenario gonna be in this case?

2 Likes

Re: Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects by e7ejinima: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Who's taking Ekweremmadu seriously bikonu?

Before government what was Ekweremmadu?

What's his pedigree? What else has he done well?

Talk of looters. This is a guy that has over 48 listed choice properties which he underdeclated to Code of conduct Burueau.

Hear it as I say it again: Ekweremmadu is jail bound

2 Likes

Re: Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects by nzeobi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
news of his defection was planted by APC, he may not be happy with PDP but he won't defect.

2 Likes

Re: Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects by tech18: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
WhyMoD:
So what is going to become the 2019 senatoral election fate for Ike Ekweremmadu should he defect to APC as is being projected in the news recently?

It's obvious that parties have submitted names of their candidates to the INEC, and PDP obviously submitted Ekweremmadu's name as the Enugu east (or west) candidate. Is he still gonna contest as a PDP candidate if he defected now? Or is APC gonna replace him as their candidate?

Or he is gonna jettison his senatoral ambition entirely because he's defecting to APC?

I doubt if he'd do that.
This leaves me with the opinion that he is not actually gonna defect. He may be using defection threat as a way to push for a better bargain in the PDP blocks.

Oga,there is provision for substitution of candidates now.

1 Like

Re: Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects by princdebola201(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
WhyMoD:

I doubt if he'd do that.

apc can subtitue his name there is provision for that in inec law

2 Likes

Re: Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects by princdebola201(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
nzeobi:
news of his defection was planted by APC, he may not be happy with PDP but he won't defect.
ekweremadu that have ported since he is waiting for official confirmation

2 Likes

Re: Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects by benija: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Re: Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects by Timatayo1: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
If he want to go let him go Who care they Will use him and dump him as usuall odiara

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A Hausa Man Playing This Song Yesterday Evening, Shocking! / 2000 MOPOL Undergoing Training For Bokoharam Drop Their Weapons In Protest. / Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.