Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,965 members, 7,825,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis (50781 Views)

Mastermind Of Kaduna Crisis 'Zidane' Arrested By Soldiers In His Hideout. Photo / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by KANUISALIVE: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
Throwback:

Even better to be alive and live a decent live.

Religion and its nuisance like these riots, have no place in a sane world.

The world is not in need of persecution, sudden deaths and Martyrs. The world is in need of justice and development.
[/s]

BLOODY HYPOCRITE, IF IT WAS IPOB NO NEED OF JUSTICE

HELL LEFT ISRAEL WHILE MAZI KANU WAS STILL BROADCASTING AND LANDED IN KADUNA FIRST, SOON IT WILL SPREAD.

KEEP WAITING FOR MAZI KANU TO COME WITH HELL, WHILE YOU'RE BEING CONSUMED IN HELL

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by Xkalaban(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chai, hatred & jihad has become a million headed hydra in Northern Juria since the 1966 pogrom till date. I spit on yall jihadists practing this abominable religion of piss. God's wrath shall descend on yall sooner or later. Karma no dey ever disappoint.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by KANUISALIVE: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Don't bring sacred IPOB into a mourning thread please. I must Atikulate to send that evil back to Daura another 4 years of this evil would see us all in a mass grave.

How many voters do you have in your atikulated region?? Bear it in mind that the number of Biafrans are more than the number of registered voters, i'll only advice you to take your atikulation campaign to either the north or west because in Biafraland you ain't getting more than 1%
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by maasoap(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
BETTER TO DIE AS A CHRISTIAN HAVING JESUS CHRIST! Than to waste on Earth as a Sinner , a Jihadist or a Religion Fanatic ...

Sudden Death for a Child of GOD is Sudden Heaven...

JESUS IS COMING SOONEST!! There is no time anymore

Trash. Go to Kaduna South and make enquiry, you'll understand that both Muslims and Christians are guilty of killings
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback:

Even better to be alive and live a decent live.

Religion and its nuisance like these riots, have no place in a sane world.

The world is not in need of persecution, sudden deaths and Martyrs. The world is in need of justice and development.

Like here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback:

I will never consider anyone as innocent, who is under command and oath to a lunatic megalomaniac to burn down the country if he his lawfully rearrested by the same constitutional court that granted him the bail he was so flagrantly flouting.

As for the law abiding citizen, I will not rejoice in their wrongful death, nor mute my criticism of the government that would let such happen without judicial reprieve.

If I blame the government at all as regards the IPOB affair, it is that they wasted too much time to let that bacteria fester in the SouthEast, such that the hosts no longer had any control over their own body and mind. While the disease vector still had the mental capacity to know that when you stir trouble, you thereafter run for your dear and cherished life.

You're a zombie. hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by ollah2: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
benny4wax:
I was born and braught up in Kd, I still live there. This happened not too far from my street leading to my house. I am not a religious nor an ethnic bigot, but it is things like this that makes one to conclude that Islam is blood sucking religion.

Some ignorant moffos here say it is a communal clash. I am an Igbo, I lost a fellow Igbo man that day. He was stabbed to death on his way back from work, leaving behind his young wife.

Shut up man. Christianity isn't a blood sucking religion when they started the crisis right. They initiated this crisis but turn around and act like victims, how the image attached related to Muslims starting the problems.

Christians caused it and are happy they killed Muslims but when they retaliate you begin to shout about Islam and Muslims.

You should go and read about Christianity and inquisition and you would learn how your religion was birthed on blood

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by ollah2: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
maasoap:

Trash. Go to Kaduna South and make enquiry, you'll understand that both Muslims and Christians are guilty of killings

Dont mind them. Onmy Christians are always killed.

When people die in benue, it's Chrisitians that are killed
When people did in Kaduna, it's Christians that are killed
When people die in Zamfara, it's Christians that are killed
When people die in kogi, it's Christians that are killed
When people did in nassarawa, it's Christians that are killed

Only them are always killed even when facts says otherwise

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by DeKen: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
julioralph:
shocked

Let's hear from Hitler lipsrsealed
Yeah. Not surprised. Which else will such a demented fellow love?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by edupedia: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Religious madness in which East? Middle East or Far East, because the East I know and live in, is a very tolerant and peaceful. That doesn't mean you can touch our kit and kin in your area without expecting reprisals. The North will always remain in such despicable state where barbaric acts reign supreme as long as millions of people remain illiterate, destitute and hopeless!!

...its true u know life sanctity except through your robberies, kidnappings and fake medicines....
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by AFONJACOW(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
and some useless people will say Nigeria Unity is not negotiable, Islam religion of piss is the problem of this earth, abolish Islamic and see saner world
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by onadana: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
emekabros2:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1983473988619262&id=1434215680211765

Video emerges to show mob lynching a man in Kaduna crisis because he is a Christian. A man can be heard in the background saying in the local Hausa language “just leave him there.”

-.Shortly after a boy is heard saying, “but he is a Muslim”. The attackers immediately stop beating the victim and flee. The victim was apparently mistaken for a Christian. It is not known if he survived.

You can watch the video on the Facebook link above

We need to be careful here.I am not holding brief for anyone.Am a Christian and past that route on that day.. something caught my attention in the video which i will certainly verify once curfew is relaxed.The heap of sand by the road side..i am not so sure if that is Ahmadu Bello Way as at now.Whether that video is recent i will certainly find out.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by onadana: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
emekabros2:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1983473988619262&id=1434215680211765

Video emerges to show mob lynching a man in Kaduna crisis because he is a Christian. A man can be heard in the background saying in the local Hausa language “just leave him there.”

-.Shortly after a boy is heard saying, “but he is a Muslim”. The attackers immediately stop beating the victim and flee. The victim was apparently mistaken for a Christian. It is not known if he survived.

We need to be careful here.I am not holding brief for anyone.I abhore violenceI past that route on that day.. something caught my attention in the video which i will certainly verify once curfew is relaxed.The heap of sand by the road side..i am not so sure if that is Ahmadu Bello Way as at now.Whether that video is recent i will certainly find out.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by Dreadful: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
jchioma:

Sorry, Typo ... I meant 'north'.

Our people know the value and sanctity of human lives.
Click on modify in that your post and correct it. This is how you go about instigating propaganda!! Go and correct it if you know you didn't type it intentionally. Devilish set of people everywhere!!! Go and correct it you bastard!
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by onadana: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
emekabros2:

The heap of sand by the road side..i am not so sure if that is Ahmadu Bello Way as at now.Whether that video is recent i will certainly find out.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by tuniski: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:
is that the reason why you decided to insult us because we have chosen our path? All of you guys in the zoo called us 5%. You guys claimed that we are irrelevant in your fucking politics. Why can't you Yorubas and Ariwas vote him out since we are irrelevant in the zoo. Besides, both of you guys voted him into sit. So, you can do the same by your self without us, the biafrans. Please, stop quoting me because it show exactly how all of you guys reason. You all think like mentally enslaved people. Cc; horsepower101

Where is the insult? And who insulted you?
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by dayoyak: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Kaduna has been cursed for a long time.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by Buffalowings3(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
BETTER TO DIE AS A CHRISTIAN HAVING JESUS CHRIST! Than to waste on Earth as a Sinner , a Jihadist or a Religion Fanatic ...

See the nonsense you just wrote.
Until they decimate your kind from their state is when you will know there is neither justice nor heaven.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by leisuretym: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
HEll RUFAI brought back crisis in kaduna state! the devilish midget!
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by IamAtikulate: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:
com'on Bleep off. You have been deceived by the hausa fulani. The same atiku that stopped restructuring in 1999 is promising you haven and earth. The same atiku that said " fulani herdsmen are not the of killing farmers." His vice killed massob members and dumped them in ezu river. If it is true that you are igbo at all because i smell lies here. Cc: horsepower101
Restructuring in 1999? You are daft. Peter Obi killed MASSOB and dumped them in Ezu River?

NK don finish your life. Can you provide evidence apart from NK's Radio Biafra broadcast?

How do you want to get Biafra if you are fighting everybody.

NK is compromised. Ndi Igbo would vote period. If you don't like it, pack to Isreal.

Ndi ara.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by thatigboman: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
jchioma:
With this religious madness in the 'north', hope christians there will not revolt and retaliate big time.
seems u have problems with your eye sight
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by benny4wax(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
I am too mature to insult you on a faceless forum like this so i beg you pls dont insult me. I know about the past of Christianity, it was bloody and that's why its called past. Islam will never change it is still as devilish as it was years back, I fear for the future.
ollah2:

Shut up man. Christianity isn't a blood sucking religion when they started the crisis right. They initiated this crisis but turn around and act like victims, how the image attached related to Muslims starting the problems.

Christians caused it and are happy they killed Muslims but when they retaliate you begin to shout about Islam and Muslims. blood

This is what you people use to deceive yourselves. Christian Kaduna natives angrily burnt mosques in Sabo because they can't take lives but Muslims instead of burning Churches went and started killing innocent people. I repeat Islam is a devilish religion, you can either take it or leave it.
ollah2:

You should go and read about Christianity and inquisition and you would learn how your religion was birthed on blood
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by Wiizzyy: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
ollah2:

Christians caused it and are happy they killed Muslims but when they retaliate you begin to shout about Islam and Muslims.

pls no sacarsm intended, tel me hw christians started it.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by ollah2: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wiizzyy:
pls no sacarsm intended, tel me hw christians started it.

Perhaps you are too blind to read the papers and also the image attached earlier
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by ollah2: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
benny4wax:
I am too mature to insult you on a faceless forum like this so i beg you pls dont insult me. I know about the past of Christianity, it was bloody and that's why its called past. Islam will never change it is still as devilish as it was years back, I fear for the future.

This is what you people use to deceive yourselves. Christian Kaduna natives angrily burnt mosques in Sabo because they can't take lives but Muslims instead of burning Churches went and started killing innocent people. I repeat Islam is a devilish religion, you can either take it or leave it.

There Is nothing that has changed about Christianity, it's still all about blood and killings. The crisis in Kaduna was started by Christians,

Neoteny:

Another ranting lunatic spewing trash

Everyone knows the famous kasuwan magani is a beehive of activity for Muslim market people.

Infact virtually every kasuwa in the North is, and the name kasuwan magani is hausa, meaning literally medicine market.

Muslims converge there every Thursday, and the local christians, who frequent beer parlors more than markets, have always been jealous of the enterprising nature of hausas.

So they took advantage and planned their attack to coincide with the busy day to inflict maximum harm.

But then, playing the victim is your ploy as usual

Always playing victims cards

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by OyinO: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Righteousness89:

Nonsense! How many times have these people fought and killed themselves in Kad before? So it is this one that attracts jesus? No white man is coming from anywhere to save any black huemans.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by ollah2: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2018

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by owoshuyi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
The way the Arab countries in the Middle East are always persecuting and attacking the Jews with great hatred. Arabs and Muslims have same blood. Till Jesus comes, this will never end. And one man is still saying Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. That unity is bullshit in this country sir.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by IamAtikulate: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

How many voters do you have in your atikulated region?? Bear it in mind that the number of Biafrans are more than the number of registered voters, i'll only advice you to take your atikulation campaign to either the north or west because in Biafraland you ain't getting more than 1%
Na so una run mouth for Anambra wetin come happen? Idiots that don't know how to fight for freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator / Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.